It started as a celebration. Over 200 people were inside the club. At 11:15 pm, the blast ripped through it. Many have no chance to escape. Eyewitnesses say wicker wall coverings caught fire when the fireworks were set off inside the building. Emerge

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

Towards the night before Christmas when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The legend of Santa takes root when we were young. Who is that? Santa Claus. Hes coming down the Chimney? Yeah Capturing our imagination, ju

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

I still thank god I got the slow pump though. Drivers pulling into the Citgo are about to meet Don Reed, a man theyll never forget. -Need some gas? -Yes sir. -Youre a lucky man. You are the last free customer. God bless you. Merry Christmas. Come up

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

The new issue of O Magazine has an extraordinary and inspiring essay in it by Oprah. It is for everyone who has ever said How did I let this happen again? . She's talking about regaining the weight she lost over the past two years and also learning a

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

The waterfall at the Venta River in Latvia. It is here, near the town of Kuldiga, once a year fish can be seen jumping into the air trying to climb over a waterfall in an attempt to reach the upper course of the river, their favorite place for spawni

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

When you call in the movers in the Netherlands these days, they may show up with tug boats instead of a van. The housing market in Holland is foined. Literally the Dutch have a * country lies below sea level have been fighting off the water for centu

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Hi, come have a seat, take a break, you guys deserve a break. Come have a seat; come joining me for a minute. It started in San Francisco, I think a couple of years ago and it soon spreaded across the country and its just a day when people are takin

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Hello and welcome. I'm Amanda Congdon video blogging for ABC News from President Bush's alma mater Yale in New Haven Connecticut, asking students a very important question---Would you guys ever consider joining the US military? (Yes.) No way in the

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

The Russian province of Ulyanovsk, today is officially Conception Day. Almost all civil servants will stay at home. Explained the region's governor,''I hope they devote themselves to their children and to their partners.'' This is how it works: get

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

In downtown Manhattan, New York City once again memorializes the events of September 11th 2001 with a pair of brilliant white beams called tribute in light. Tribute in Light is the work of several teams of architects and designers. The display is or

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Peter and Britt Poole have been happily married for a little over a year, despite Peter's snoring that so bad, he couldn't sleep at night and was tired all day. You come home from work, you sleep, you get back to work. You know, that's not life, (Ye

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Deep in the heart of south Florida along the hazy swamps of the everglades, a brand new town is rising up from nothing. This is Ave Maria. A Catholic Utopia founded and funded by billionaire businessman Tom Monaghan. His ticket, he hopes to eternal

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Next Friday marks the 10th anniversary since ex-princess Diana died in the Paris car crash. It happened while she was being pursued by the Paparazzi. And now for the first time, some of them are admitting they bear some of the blame. NBC's Dawna Fri

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Were you surprised to hear younger women are earning more than men? I actually wasn't surprised. 25-year-old Lindsay Mure runs her own networking site for professional women. She thinks one reason young women like herself make more than men in big c

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Thousands of wanna-be marathoners never crossed the finish line in Chicago this weekend. But our reporter Dan Skinner did pass the finish line. He joins me live by phone from Chicago, to tell us about the conditions of the race. --Dan, how are you d

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Just who call her the first lady,that's not the thing in China,but the previous wife is getting that kind of coverage lately who shot last Friday as new chair hold an umbrella over his wife's head.Now it's all eyes on Penliyuan,and not just for one o

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2013年

That melt-in-your-mouth chocolate could soon melt your wallet. Cocoa bean prices have risen 27 percent in six months. And its by-product, cocoa butter, that key ingredient that gives chocolate that melting texture, has nearly doubled in price. Drivin

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2013年

Rising fear over an outbreak, a new and dangerous strain of the bird flu so far contained to China. But tonight right here in the US, top scientists are now raising a development of vaccine. And if theyre concerned, how concerned should the rest of u

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2013年

Retired US basketball player Dennis Rodman arrived in Beijing Friday after four days in North Korea, where he met with the reclusive countrys leader Kim Jong-un. What did Kim say to you? Rodman was tight-lipped with reporters on his arrival, but earl

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2013年

Well, there's the phrase artistic liberties, and then there is simply going too far, and that's how it's believed the BBC in England got itself into a bit of a royal mess involving the Queen of England and an unusual request by an iconic American ph

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年