Script: (Thanks to all participants) Coke or Pepsi, well, it's a matter of taste, but police say it is also a rivalry that turned violent outside a Wal-mart in Indiana. They tell us drivers from Coke and Pepsi were there delivering their products wh

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean in Benin, a majestic arch marks the point of no return where through the centuries millions of slaves waited in chains to be shipped to America. But now a modern-day form of slavery has gripped the West African nation a

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

I'd like to thank the Radio and TV Correspondents Association for providing dinner tonight. And I'd like to thank Senator Webb for providing security. I'm glad to see everybody here is enjoying themselves. Don't think I haven't noticed all the drinki

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

A change at the top in Britain. After ten years, Prime Minister Tony Blair is stepping down. CBS News correspondent Sheila MacVicar is live in London with the latest, Sheila, good morning. Good morning, Harry, well, it's a big day for Tony Blair and

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

You know the storyline, as been told and retold like in the 1997 movie Titanic. And you may have seen images like these, the wreckage of a disaster that killed more than 1,500 people when the ship that had been touted as unsinkable hit an iceberg and

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Blindfolded and huddled, one indication of what the British Royal Marines might be facing, these British servicemen, seized by the Iranian Navy off the coast of Iraq in 2004, later released. A retired American Special Forces officer, who was briefly

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

It's a portrait of Hillary Clinton unflattering this angle released by an anonymous creator borrowing liberally part in the pond from an old ad for Apple computers. The ad ends with the web address for Sen. Barack Obama, Clinton's main rival for the

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

K: Oh, Harry, what would the Hogwarts think? In between filming his 2 latest Harry Potter films, 17-year-old actor, Daniel Radcliffe is taken to the London stage in a rather revealing new project. With the details, here's NBC's Keith Miller. So I hea

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

on Can you make a difference? Julianni courts New Hampshire. Richardson works Reno,Kucinich takes his heart to San Francisco. And former governor Mike Huckabee joins the Republican roster. The '08s were out in force this weekend. But the greatest of

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

We are going to think more closely about the differences between females and males, ok? An Introduction to Sex and Relationships, Age 7. Women have er ..boobs and boys don't. Right Reproduction, puberty and intercourse will be discussed by the time t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

They've always been thin, but some of the models on the catwalk these days are not just skinny, they're downright skeletal. I see bones. I don't like the idea of a knee being the largest part of the body. I don't wanna see and count people's rib bone

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

These are the lottery tickets a Chesterfield man bought Sunday morning, 120 in all, almost 30 of them were winners. I thought maybe they were trying to push the new game, but I did think it was a bit odd. The man who asked to remain anonymous thought

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

Welcome to Wal-Marts newest superstore in Beijing, one of 115 stores in 63 cities across China. Almost all of the products here are local and geared toward the food-driven Chinese consumer. There is Chinese fruit, live seafood, even turtles. Despite

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

China's first astronaut to walk in space, waved to its countrymen and then uttered these words: Greetings to all the people in China and the world. Back on earth, they responded with pride. I love China. I'm proud to be Chinese, says this man and man

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

Reuters. Live on Chinese State Television, a Chinese countdown. 6,5,4,3,2,1, 点火 And the Long March Rockets carrying a Shenzhou 7 spacecraft with three astronauts launches from a remote site in northwest China. The astronauts plan to make a space

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

With prices at the pump up nearly a dollar in the past year, there are now lots of Americans offering gas-guzzling cars for sale at bargain prices. But as we hear from CNBC's Phil LeBeau downsizing to a model that seems more fuel-efficient could cost

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

To say that the Chinese artist Cai Guo Qiang has exploded on his contemporary art scene is no exaggeration. Best known for making art by exploding gun powder on the paper as well as using explosives in mass-scale public events, Cai was tapped to be t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

This van came from like flying out of that street, ran her over. That's what happened. A group of Bronx New York bystanders banded together as heroes Thursday afternoon. Some say ten some say twenty people helped lift a five-ton school bus off a preg

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

He is the oldest celebrity in the world, like super old, old enough to remember when dancing was a sin and beer was served in a bucket, but is he ready to lead? Hey, America, Im Paris Hilton, and I am a celebrity, too. Only I am not from the olden da

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

A passport costs 72 pounds. Its value to criminals is much higher. Greater Manchester Police don't yet know if the robbers knew what they were after when they targeted the vehicle that had barely started its journey. The Citroen van carrying boxes of

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年