This is a Fox News alert: another scandal could be brewing at the UN and if my next guest is right, this time America is not the only target, but also a helping to foot the bill. United Nations is reportedly feeding anti-American propaganda to North

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

As we all know, singer Paul McCartney is in the middle of a messy divorce battle with Heather Mills. Now a former bodyguard is standing up for Mills and going public with new details about the bitter breakup. This as Mills has been here in America, e

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Up from Gorilla art and non-permanent graffiti. My name is Evan Roth. I'm with the Graffiti Research Lab. And my name is James, and I'm part of the Graffiti Research Lab. The Graffiti Research Lab is really just an art project and Evan and I started

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Inside this courtroom today, Jason McLean appeared in front of a judge for the first time in his life. He has never been in trouble until this point, but now he faces first-degree murder. In shackles, showing no emotion, McLean stands up This is an i

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

The call of Ronald McDonald, a lot of kids would enjoy eating McDonald's for every meal, but their parents might not be too keen on that idea. And that's where the company's latest strategy has come from, using moms to improve the menu and bring in

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

It is a celebrity driven circus, one that's caused angst for news organizations with some poking fun at Paris Hilton's saga. Ridiculous. And others like NBC's Brian Williams who blogged, She won't make the broadcast tonight. But for Mothers Against

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

You gotta be ugly. We are pre-qualifying for ugly tonight, so we have a prequalification judge on the grounds. He is gonna look at each dog before they get their number and make sure they are ugly enough. But we also have judges to score based on th

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

It all started out as a simple, you know, Nintendo NES system. Derek Chambers. Super Nintendo 64, Nintendo, 20 years old, Playstation, PS2, and a self-confessed addict. It started out for that half hour and then it got worse and worse to the point w

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Last winter, as rumors of a royal engagement swirled, Kate Middleton haunted by the paparazzi just wished they'd leave her alone. Now that the royal romance is over, they probably will. Prince William, 24, and his girlfriend Kate, who is 25, met at u

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

In Germany, an adorable baby polar bear at a zoo has set off an emotional debate. The issue is whether the cub has become too dependent on humans. CBS news correspondent Sheila macvicar reports. Make no mistake about it, this is one very cute bear, M

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Who is the smartest one in the Bernstein Family? Me! me! There is a debate between 10-year-old Madi and 8-year-old Zack. But I'm older, so I've had, I've had 2 more years than him (I don't care!) to be alive and to learn. Sorry Zack. Madi may be rig

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

This is a photo of Willie P. Williams, he was arrested back in 1985 for rape, kidnapping and aggravated sodomy. DNA testing has proven that Mr Williams is innocent of the crime he was convicted of. When he's been gone for so many years and all of a c

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

It is the eye-popping brand that boasts the worlds most glamorous bras, but Parma resident Roberta Ritter says her Victoria's Secret, Angel Secret Embrace and Very Sexy Extreme Push-Up bras, made her feel anything but glamorous. She says shortly afte

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

It's the coldest, utmost wind-swept place on earth. Technically it is the biggest desert in the world. Few animals or plants survive here. And with a land area nearly 60 times bigger than Britain, it holds 90 percent of the world's ice. Now the big f

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

24-year-old Antron Reshaud knows a thing or two about stigma. I found out that I was HIV positive it was around 2004, when my mother found out, it was just one of the reasons why she decided to put me out. Reshaud was diagnosed at age 20 and the disc

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

On February 24, Alyce Driver got a call from her hospitalized 12-year-old son Deamonte. His last words to me was Mom, make sure you pray before you go to bed. Deamonte died hours later, his mother says a victim of a system that makes it difficult fo

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

No one knows if the Lost City of the Atlantis is real or just a myth. But there are some folks in Florida just off the coast of Miami have decided to build their own Atlantis. Part of it is already in place, and we sent NBC's Kerry Sanders 45 feet do

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

An Indiana teen's family used throwing the state Athletic Association a curve ball. 14-year-old Logen Young wants to try out for the boys' baseball team without any preconditions; A state rule says she can't, so her parents have filed a lawsuit. It s

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

Im Barney Smith, I live here now in Alamo Heights, Texas, and I have got a toilet seat art museum, I have got 857 toilet seats in here, I want you to see them, I want you to come and visit. Ive got all 51 license plates and whenever a person comes in

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

Take a look at this. A dramatic and dangerous chase down an Oklahoma City freeway, this guy is flying. It started out as a traffic stop, but quickly became something else as the Gold sedan weaves in and out of traffic. The police cruiser can barely k

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年