The day to celebratean inauguration and re-dedication to democracy in America,andlet me show you some powerful images of this day. This is what President Obama saw as he stepped down on that capitol podium forthe last time in his presidency.The presi

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2013年

Holy cow ! You have to take a look at this picture. Yeah, this bovine has given birth to not one, but four calves. I guess that will really earn her the world heifer. They got us thinking how common is this? Of course, we crunch the numbers and we fo

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

For most people, the new year is cause for celebration, but for some this year cause for concern, concern that weve only got a year left on the planet. Youve probably heard this, that according to the ancient Mayan prophecy the world will end in late

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

They come from all corners of India, devoted pilgrims on their way to Shirdi,a town where a revered Indian guru Sai Baba lived. Legend has it he was a man who performed miracles to help the poor almost 100 years after his death. Shirdi boasts of a mo

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

-It's an amazing technology, and the trick to it is really creating a material that can bend light waves. In this case it's infrared waves. So we can't actually see them, that's next. -Well,let's see, I think we got a graphic here that describes how

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

China's leaders past and present enter the country's parliament to soaring patriotic music. They are celebrating the 100th anniversary of Xinhai Revolution, which ended two millennia of imperial rule. President Hu Jintao called the revolt - led by Su

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

So this is me getting belted up for the trapeze, just to try out that potential Valentines gift. I have to say I am already exhausted after doing the warm-up, but need, must, I'm gonna go, up there. I think it's doing just something completely out of

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

For those in favor of the draft resolution raise their hand.The result of the voting is as follows.The draft resolution received 15 votes in favor.The draft resolution has been adopted unanimously.The UN Security Council has unanimously approved an e

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

Welcome to Seoul, South Korea. Capital city of one of the world's fastest growing economies. There are many reasons to be impressed with this ancient tiger that rose from the ashes of the Civil War. But South Korea's crown jewel is its education syst

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

After getting your flu shot, did you know it takes about two weeks to develop an immunity? Its true. You can test your knowledge on more flu facts by taking this quiz. Here it goes. True or false: The flu isnt serious. Thats false. You can have compl

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

Ever since President Barack Obama announced the US had killed Osama Bin Laden in a raid on a Pakistani compound, there's been growing speculation about whether photographic proof of his death would be made public. While some might want such photograp

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

David Carr was tired of traditional goodies associated with Easter. So, he built a machine to personalize his chocolate. Carr along with his colleagues at the MIT media Lab built the Eat your Face machine, a new type of 3D printer that works for choc

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

Well, they seem like they get along well and usually, there is like no fights or anything and it's really quiet. From what F Fan could see, her neighbours Catherine Kieu Becker and her husband were a happy couple, married within the last few years. S

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

This morning on parenting today. How to break kid's bad habits from thumb sucking to nail biting. Paeditrician Lisser Thorsont has some explanations and solutions for parents. Dr. Thorston, Good morning. Good morning. So, how do kids develop these ba

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

It looks and sounds like a regular golf ball, but this prototype is anything but average. Once we saw that would actually take off and have flight characteristics similar to a regular golf ball, we knew its a product that has some potential. After al

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

Holder: So lets talk about the people and evacuation zone that was restricted. Cause nuclear plants are so many around there, we told them seal them off inside the house. People in the US asked about what to do if nuclear crises happen in this countr

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

We are talking now to Dr. Michio Kaku, our friend from City University of New York, Physicist. Just as important, you have friends and family in Japan, you've been in contact with them? That's right. We tried to call them on the telephone. And they t

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

Breaking news overseas, former Egyptian president Houssani Mubarack has been sentenced to life in prison this morning. When the sentence was announced, fights broke out inside the court room and on the streets of Cairo. ABC's Jeffery Koffron join us

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

Last year there was too much tightening and this year maybe they are looming behind the curve, parts of the reason maybe the macro-numbers in China could be sometimes misleading. Another rate cut for China. And this is the second cut in the space of

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

Big challenge for the iPad this morning, Microsoft's trying to take a bite out of Apple,revealing a brand-new thin tablet called the Surface, probably you ding yourself, ABC's Neal Karlinsky goes inside all the hype, here is a look. This morning, M

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年