A massive sandstorm has blanketed in China with a layer of sand and grit. We see these storms here every year around spring time, but this one is particularly bad. Residents are saying this is the worst they've seen in four or five years. It's cloude

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

Remember these? Sunshine, waves, lazy days, lounging in lazy rivers. It wasn't that long ago but now you are back to this. If you are feeling run down, cranky, a little bit depressed these days, you may be suffering from something called PVS, Post Va

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

When you talk about government policy needing to intervene and make these changes that are necessary to change the trends. Yes, they have to. They are not going to have a choice because what we are going to have is a nation. We are going to have a na

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

Fireworks marked the beginning of the Vancouver Olympics on Friday with a large display that could be seen across the city. They were launched as the Olympic show went on with grief and a closing glitch. The climax called for the cauldron to be lit b

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

Can watching too much TV kill you? There is a new study that suggest while too much too time may not necessarily be fatal.It can,at the very least,be hazardous to your health.Researchers in Australia found that people who watched more than four hours

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

--Well, I was actually standing outside of our building. I had gone to my car, and then there was this tremor and a sound, then I felt a little bit dizzy. But I wasn't absolutely sure it was an earthquake. So then I entered the building to check on m

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

Its hot down on Deborah Warrick's farm. I dont believe its ever been this warm at this time of the year before. And the animals beat it with luxury. A cat bowl at a time. He wanna dump here bubble bath and Deb gives her animals bubble baths to keep t

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

Each day, approximately 1,000 American teens begin to smoke. Now a new study in next month's issue of Pediatrics, finds that doctors who talked to their adolescent patients about the dangers of smoking had a positive impact on the teens' attitudes to

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

It was in Room 2806, at $3000 a night luxury suite at this hotel behind me where the alleged incident took place Saturday. Arraignment set later this morning for Dominique Strauss-Kahn, a man who just 2 days ago was in charge of the world's most powe

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

It's a workout with two goals, mean green students are doing their bodies and the environment a favor when they hop on these machines. When you talk about energy, you think about like the windmill and there the water and other things producing energy

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

You've heard of renting a palace, renting a mega yacht, even renting an island. How about renting a country? For $70,000 a night with a two-night minimum and a very strict cancellation policy, you can rent Liechtenstein. Yes, the entire country for a

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

Don tropical from Don could bring so much needed rain to south Texas. But let's tell you a little bit about what's going on in Texas. The entire state, 99% of the state is in the level of drought right now. If you look at the bright red areas. That p

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

--There are allegations that leader Muammar Gaddafis troops have been using rape as a tool of war. And the International Criminal Court is gathering evidence that Libyan leadership has acquired a large quantities of drugs for its soldiers in an appar

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

This mysterious, brownish yellow substance thats dripping down the siding of several homes in Amherst has sparked some controversy. Was it a bird or was it a plane? It is just kind of a shock, you know, not sure what it is, just some yellowy goopy st

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

Big day for another iconic American company, the richest one in the world. Apple unveiled the brand new iPhone 5 yesterday. It's got Apple fans in a frenzy, but is it really better than all the other smart phones out there? ABCs Neil Collins takes yo

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

Right now on the Rikers Island, two dozens inmates are waiting for a program that could change their life. And in just a few weeks they will join Fresh Start, in hopes of getting just that. They are inpired to follow the example of the 18 students in

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

Karin Rodriguez never really worried about her weight until doctors told her it could interfere with the one thing she'd always wanted to become a mother. And you need to lose weight. There is no other option, you know. This is what you have to do to

Sunday is the music industrys biggest night; were talking about the Annual Grammy Awards. Every year millions tune in to see musics next big act, but maybe the real show is on YouTube, KTRK Cynthia Cisneros reports from League City Texas This one got

Welcome back to Job Club ,I'm Tory Johnson in New York. And We've been discussing how entrepreneurs can have the best shot at success. Many of you have submitted questions to ask at ABC News.com about your business efforts, and I've asked Scott Gerbe

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

Honda's $1.4 billion in operating profit is more than double what it made a year ago, and ends a five-quarter streak of profit slides. Japan's number three automaker is also forecasting a near 170 percent surge in full-year earnings, as it leaves a s

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年