Taking Leave and Seeing off Bye! Bye bye! Cheers! Bye now. Cheer you! See you. So long. Bye for now. See you around. Catch you later. Ill be seeing you. See you later. See you soon. See you. Goodbye. Good night. Id like to say goodbye to you all. Be

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜人类俚语

How often do you say nice things to your friends? Do you ever pay your boss a compliment? Well, for one day of the year, there is no excuse not to. National Compliments Day on January the 24th is one day in the year in the USA when people can give co

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年ESL之就医和人际交往

Good morning, said Stuart in a friendly voice. 早上好,斯图亚特友好的说。 The repairman raised one hand to his head in a salute. 修理工把一只手举到头上向他致意。 Stuart sat down in the ditch beside him and breathed deeply

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟

Oleg, we all know it's me. That sweat-pant salute never lies. Oleg,我们都知道你说的是我。藏你在裤子里的敬礼出卖了你。 Not you. Don't kid yourself. You couldn't handle this beast in the sheets. 才不是你呢,别逗了。你

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

unit 39 机场道别 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Nick, it's very nice of you to see me off. A:尼克,你来为我送行真是太好了。 B:You're welcome. Did you have a good time on this vacation? B:我非常乐意,你假期过得愉快吗?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

今天我们要学的词是: wardrobe。 Wardrobe可以指你所有的衣服,也可以泛指一个人的穿着打扮。这篇报导说:Katie Couric's wardrobe has been analyzed by the Wall Street Journal... Katie Couric从NBC跳槽到CBS挑大梁主

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

每个人都期望得到他人的认可和赞美,但收到夸奖时如何给出礼貌恰当回应也很重要。今天的节目Jenny和Adam就来给你支支招。 Compliment 表示夸赞最常用的词是compliment和praise。 Praise: 赞美 Compl

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

What then of manned space exploration? 那载人的空间探索呢? The government recently announced plans to return to the moon by 2024. 美国政府最近宣布了2024重返月球的计划。 The successful conclusion of that mission will result

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

英语学习笔记: get one's / a foot in the door 入门,迈出第一步 open the door to sth 为打开大门,使成为可能,给机会 close the door on sth 堵死的门路,指把...拒之门外,不接纳 show sb the door 逐客 be at d

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Drinking grappa and eating tiramisu Sophia: So what do you think? Acheng:She's amazing! Sophia: I meant about the grappa and the tiramisu. Isn't it all wonderful? Acheng:Yes! Cheers! Sophia: Salute! That's to your health... Acheng:Salute! [downs his

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

I'm curious,did you have a speech written?You were nominated. 我很好奇 你提前做发言稿吗 显然你被提名了 You lost to J.K.Simmons,did you have a speech ready to go? 你输给了JK.西蒙斯 你准备了发言稿了吗 who by the way i

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

神探夏洛克第二季第一集_24 约翰华生大概以为爱对于我是个谜团 I imagine John Watson thinks love's a mystery to me, 但那些化学反应非常简单 充满破坏性 but the chemistry is incredibly simple and very destructive. 我

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第二季

今天我们要学的词是: wardrobe。 Wardrobe可以指你所有的衣服,也可以泛指一个人的穿着打扮。这篇报导说:Katie Couric's wardrobe has been analyzed by the Wall Street Journal... Katie Couric从NBC跳槽到CBS挑大梁主

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

1.What's the first custom in the international society? 被国际社会公认的第一礼俗是什么? Lady first。 女士优先。 2.What is the Three A principle in social communications? 社交中的三A原则指的是什么? Accept, Apprecia

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.What's the first custom in the international society? 被国际社会公认的第一礼俗是什么? Lady first。 女士优先。 2.What is the Three A principle in social communications? 社交中的三A原则指的是什么? Accept, Apprecia

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Q1.What's the first custom in the international society? 被国际社会公认的第一礼俗是什么? A:Lady first. 女士优先。 Q2.What is the Three A principle in social communications? 社交中的三A原则指的是什么? A: Accept, App

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

A: This is Madeline Wright, for BCC News reporting live from Washington D. C. where, very shortly, the new President will deliver his inaugural ad- dress. Just moments ago, the President was sworn-in to office; following the United States Constitutio

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

人在职场,要和同事处好关系,也要和客户打好交道。那么,就少不了对人家说几句感谢的英语。以下都是口语中常用的谢辞,来学学看吧! Thanks a million. I really appreciate it. 万分感谢,真的是

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

承认吧。 Your House Is Usually a Disaster Area 你家里通常乱七八糟 The next time you entertain, don't pretend that your place always looks perfect. It's as annoying as a stick-thin model saying she eats like a horse. If someone compliment

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

【Transcript】 A: Hey Don! Who's that girl? B: Why do you care? Don't you have a 1) date with a guy? A: Oh, come on. Who is she? She's... B: Just your type? I think so, too. Just go over and talk to her. Go on! A: I can't! B: You can! In fact, you'

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 世博实用听力