硬摇都吵不醒,意味着沉睡的不仅是身体,还有灵魂ACDC - For Those Who About To Rock 还是来自澳洲的AC/DC~纯粹的硬摇滚,让浑身血液沸腾、灵魂在摇滚精神的骄阳下爆破蒸发这首For Those Who About To

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 英文手机闹钟铃声

介绍 Introduction ◆ 请允许我介绍一下自己。 Let me introduce myself. Allow me to introduce myself. ◆ 见到你很高兴。Nice to meet you. ◆ 你好。我们好像没见过,我是 Hi,I don't think we've met.I am... ◆ 这位是 T

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

Upper-Intermediate - Live from Washington (D0034) A: This is Madeline Wright, for BCC News reporting live from Washington D. C. where, very shortly,the new President will deliver his inaugural address.Just moments ago, the President was sworn-in to o

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Language Points The lasagna is delicious. This soup is very tasty. Youre a fantastic cook. Did you make this from scratch? Youve got to give me the recipe for this chicken dish! The cherry pie is out of this world. That was delicious. My compliments

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

I salute the United Democratic Front, the National Education Crisis Committee, the South African Youth Congress, the Transvaal and Natal Indian Congresses, and COSATU and the many other formations of the Mass Democratic Movement. 我向统一民主阵线

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

I salute combatants of Umkhonto we Sizwe, like Solomon Mahlangu and Ashley Kriel, who have paid the ultimate price for the freedom of all South Africans. 我向民族之矛的战士们如所罗门马赫兰古和艾希莉柯瑞尔致敬,他们为了全

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

I extend special greetings to the people of Cape Town, the city through whichwhich has been my home for three decades. Your mass marches and other forms of struggle have served as a constant source of strength to all political. It has fulfilled our e

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

to smell fishy to fish for compliments 新鲜的鱼营养很丰富,味道又鲜美。可惜的是,鱼很容易变质,时间放长了,它就会发臭。今天我们要讲的第一个俗语就和鱼

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

生活中大家都喜欢获得别人的赞美,但赞美他人可是一项技术活,尤其是赞美女生。今天的节目Adam和Connor教一教你英语里的赞美法。 Romeo 对于擅长甜言蜜语、赞美女生的人,英语中可以称之为

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

口语部分 文化篇 Read the text carefully and be prepared to answer the question: Winner Culture Americans believe in change. We are very sensitive to the idea that life can always be made better. An introspective person accepts things the way t

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

地点:莫妮卡和钱德勒的公寓 人物:莫妮卡,钱德勒,瑞秋 事件:莫妮卡买了一双非常昂贵的皮靴,并坚持不退回去。 Monica: Hey! So what do you think? Chandler: New haircut? Necklace? Dress? Boots? Boots! Mo

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Upper-Intermediate - Live from Washington (D0034) A: This is Madeline Wright, for BCC News reporting live from Washington D. C. where, very shortly,the new President will deliver his inaugural address.Just moments ago, the President was sworn-in to o

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

unit 191 浪漫共舞 dialogue 英语情景对话 A: How do you like this waltz? A:你认为这曲华尔兹怎样? B: It's very nice. I like it very much. B:不错,我喜欢它。 A: Well, then, may I invite you for the first dance? A:那好吧

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(201) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Observe, I beg of you, the savage look of his eye. 我只请求诸位注意他两眼发射出来的野性之光。 All the means used by centuries of civilization in subduing wild beasts failed in this case. 几个世纪文明里的一切驯兽手段都

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Out of the Rolling Ocean the Crowd Out of the rolling ocean the crowd a drop gently to me, Whispering I love you, before long I die, I have traveld a long way merely to look on you to touch you, For I could not die till I once lookd on you, For I fea

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Sing to me,my dearest nightingale,said a shepherd to the silent songs tress one beautiful spring evening.Alas!said the nightingale,the frogs make so much noise,that I have no inclination to sing.Do you not hear them? Undoubtedly I hea

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

今天我们要学的词是high-five。 High-five, 举手击掌,相互致意。 The high-five was developed in the U.S. in the 1970s, 举手击掌是70年代美国开始流行的。 A high-five symbolizes joy, elation and power, 举手击掌代表高

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

人在职场,要和同事处好关系,也要和客户打好交道。那么,就少不了对人家说几句感谢的英语。以下都是口语中常用的谢辞,来学学看吧! Thanks a million. I really appreciate it。 万分感谢,真的

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A friend from work, Nia, asked a few of us over to her apartment to watch the game this Sunday and I was really nervous. Ive always liked Nia and I was hoping we could be more than friends. My brother, Charlie, said that if I really liked her, I shou

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

consider v.①认为,把……看作②考虑,细想③体谅,照顾 considerable a.①相当大(或多)的②值得考虑的 considerate a.体谅人的,考虑周到的 consideration n.[U]①

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语