Well, the First Lady, she is on the campaign trail in California. Michael Obama appeared on the tonight show last night alongside the Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas, a well-known champion on (up)healthy ED. Mrs. Obama teased the adorable Douglas about

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

I have conversations with my wife,Paul has conversations with his wife.many women have conversations all the time, we take the talk take the talk, better known for all of the world ,whatever but highptly speaking,at the end of day,and your husband ev

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

AS IT IS 2016-07-27 Michelle Obama Gives Powerful Speech at Democratic Convention 米歇尔奥巴马在民主党大会上发表强有力的演讲 This is Whats Trending Today. Monday was the opening night of the Democratic National Convention in Phil

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

BBC News with Johnathan Izard. US intelligence officials have accused President Putin of personally ordering a Russian cyber campaign to sway the outcome of the presidential election in the favor of Donald Trump. A declassified report says Moscow sou

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Start by volunteering at an after-school program 例如在课后项目中担任志愿者 or helping some high school kids fill out their college applications 或是帮助高中学生填报大学志愿 Show them the path that you took 跟他们展示你

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

It's the same hunger that gave life to this university 正是这份渴望让这所大学拥有了生命 the same hunger that defined so many of our parents and grandparents 正是这份渴望定义了我们的父辈和祖辈 including my own 包括我自

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

and you have become an indelible part of the history of this school 并让自己也成为了学校历史中不可抹去的一部分 a history that, as you all know, stretches back 大家都知道 整个历史可以一直 to well before the Civil War,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

To all those tests you crammed for 包括你们努力准备才通过的考试 to the plans you're making now for your careers 包括你们为自己未来作出的规划 to go on to graduate school 例如去读研究生 You all have seen so much 你们经

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Hi everybody, and Happy Fourth of July weekend. On Monday, Michelle, Malia, Sasha, and I will celebrate the Fourth like most of you in the backyard. We'll hang out with family and friends, throw some burgers and dogs on the grill, and watch the firew

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

歌曲:Justin Bieber-One Time If Justin Bieber were Michelle Obama's son, she would pull him close, the first lady toldUnivision in an interview Friday (Feb. 7). 如果贾斯汀-比伯是第一夫人米歇尔-奥巴马的儿子,那她就会把他拉

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

You know, I grew up in one of those communities with similar values. Like Merced, the South Side of Chicago is a community where people struggles financially,but worked hard, looked out for each other and rallies around their children. My father was

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Well, let me tel you something, the answer is simple: you inspires me. You touched me. You know, there are few things that are more rewarding than to watch young people recognize that they have the power to make their dreams come true. And you did ju

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

今天我们要学的词是ball。 Ball, 是球的意思。不过,ball 作为名词,在英语里还有一个常用的意思,指正式舞会。 After being sworn in as the first-ever African American president, Barack Obama and his wife Michele

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

And it is because of that commitment to service and to those who have served 正是因为对服务及服务过的人的这份奉献 that I have the privilege and honor to introduce a very special American this evening 让我有幸介绍今晚这位特殊

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

A few years later, she began serving as assistant 数年后 她开始在芝加哥市政府 commissioner of planning and development for the city of Chicago 担当助理委员 负责城市规划与发展 and then became the founding executive director

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm honored to introduce Michelle Obama 女士们 先生们 我很荣幸地介绍米歇尔奥巴马 a first lady whose life in service as attorney, public service, educator 这位第一夫人是优秀的律师 公益服务者 教育

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

So you should be incredibly proud 所以你们应该异常自豪 And I hope that you never lose sight of what brought you to this day 而且我希望永远不要忘记 是什么成就了这一天的你 those values that you came here with 也就是你们

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

You use all that good common sense 你使用所有这些好的常识 And you don't make excuses 你不会找借口 You work hard 你会加倍努力 And you always finish what you start 你将总能善始善终 And no matter what, you give everybody a

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And I want to be clear 我要讲清楚 This isn't just some vague platitude about building character 这不仅仅是关于塑造性格的含糊其辞的陈词滥调 In recent years 近年来 we've actually been seeing a growing body of research that

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

I'm having a great time in Shanghai. 我在上海的玩的很愉快。 have a good/great/wonderful time (in) (在...)过的很愉快 I wish you have a great time during your summer holiday in Hawaii. 祝你在夏威夷度过一个愉快的暑假。 T

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语