Michelle Obama Urges Young Africans to Embrace Women's Rights 米歇尔奥巴马敦促年轻的非洲人接受妇女的权利 U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama, in speaking at the Young Africans Leaders Initiative program Wednesday, urged attendees to a

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(七月)

It is moving, it is sobering, it is a reach back into history. The tales about the family tree of first lady Michelle Obama and an American map that traces her back to the slaves and slave owners that were in her past. This woman who made it all the

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

Tina:Hey Michelle, this is my friend James. He' s visiting Shanghai from New York. 米歇尔,这是我的朋友,詹姆斯。他从纽约来上海玩。 Michelle: Oh, hi James. Nice to meet you. So, uh, you visiting for business or pleasure? 哦,詹

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

James: So, Michelle, let me introduce you to Maria. She' s my colleague from Brazil. Maria, this is Michelle. 米歇尔,让我给你介绍玛莉亚给你认识。她是我来自巴西的同事。玛莉亚,这是米歇尔。 Maria: Hi, Michelle. S

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Throughout this long, tense election, everyone has focused on the presidential candidates and how they'll change America. Rightly so. But selfishly, I'm more fascinated by Michelle Obama and what she might be able to do, not just for this country, bu

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小短文走遍全世界

You have demonstrated this through your work 你的工作便是最好的例证 and your focus on health, nutrition and the environment 你关注健康 营养和环境 You have mobilized the entire country and you've got us all moving 你鼓励全国民

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And if you do all of this, then I am confident 我坚信 只要能够做到所有这些 that you will uphold that duty 你们必将履行好职责 and write your own chapter into the legacy of this great university 并在这所伟大学校的历史上写

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And I come here as a daughter, raised on the South Side of Chicago by a father who was a blue-collar city worker and a mother who stayed at home with my brother and me. My mother's love has always been a sustaining force for our family, and one of my

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

And in my own life--in my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much. See, that's why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service, working to empower young people to volunteer

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

The young people across America serving our communities, teaching children, cleaning up neighborhoods, caring for the least among us, each and every day. 他们是遍布美国的年轻人,他们服务于我们的社区,教育我们的孩子,疏通

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

AS IT IS 2015-03-19 Michelle Obama to Publicize Need for Girls Education in Asia 米歇尔奥巴马在亚洲宣传女童受教育的必要性 The wife of President Barack Obama is on a five-day trip to Asia. First Lady Michelle Obama is visiting Japa

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(三)月

So, graduates, it's now abundantly clear that we need to start doing things a little bit different. In your own lives, you'll need to continuously adapt to a continuously changing economy. You'll end up having more than one job and more than one care

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

A family of folks who didn't quit because she saw her dad get up and go to work every day even though he never finished college. 一个不轻易退却的家庭因为她看到她的父亲每天一大早起来去上班尽管他从未念完大学 Even t

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And focus instead on studying and inventing and competing and leading she'll think those are the only things. 而是专注学习发明创新 与人竞争 发挥领导作用她就会认为 That girls are supposed to care about Now, Michelle will say n

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

The president and first lady revealed the details of their first date, which took place in 1989, in a video released on his website to promote a competition to win dinner with him and his wife. 美国总统奥巴马和第一夫人米歇尔在一个视频

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

今天我们要学的词是out of shape. Out of shape意思是身体状态不佳。最近一项新研究发现,Men who stay fit can lower their risk of dying from a heart condition by 30% as compared with those who are out of shape, 与身体状态不

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Chinese President Xi Jinping says he is looking forward to a meeting with U.S. President Barack Obama in The Hague, Holland. The meeting on the sidelines of the Nuclear Security Summit next week will be the first between the two presidents this year.

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

The Democratic Party is seeking to rally support behind Barack Obama during its nominating convention, which opens Monday in Denver, Colorado. His wife Michelle, in an opening night speech, is expected to spotlight Senator Obama's unusual life story.

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年8月

And you have seen that your community has become even stronger 而且你们看到 自己的社区变得比以往更强 even more vibrant because of these men and women 更充满活力 这正是得益于这些人 because they are part of this communit

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

So you all should be very proud of this community 所以 你们有理由为这个群体感到自豪 But graduates, graduates 但毕业生们 毕业生们 you can't stop serving once you leave here 离开这里之后 你也不应停止服务 Whether y

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲