Jack opened his eyes. Late afternoon sunlight shined into the tree house. Our third gift, said Annie. She put the lotus blossom beside the pocket watchfrom the Titanic and the eagle's feather from theLakota Indians. One more gift, she said to Teddy,

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

The firing came to an end. The horses calmed down. Thesmoky air began to clear. Clara handed Jack and Annie each a can-teen. Fill these quickly, she said. We have no time to waste.Jack's legs felt wobbly as he followed Annie to the creek. Theyfilled

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Clara Barton had turned the wagon around. She helped Jackand Annie lift the drummer boy into the back. The soldiers said he has heat stroke, Annie told Clara. Hisname is John.The boy lay down next to the sleeping Confederate soldier. He does have hea

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

7 飓风来了 对,珠宝一定藏在那块石头下面。安妮说。 没错。杰克说,现在我们只要回到岛上就可以了,我们告诉骷髅船长宝藏在哪儿,当海盗们挖的时候,咱们就偷偷溜回树屋。 然后许个愿

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

5SnowTracks Wow,whatisthisplace?saidJack. Maybeitsanartgallery,saidAnnie. Idontthinkso,saidJack.Itstoohardtogetto. Hereadaboutthecavepaintings: TheseIceAgebeastswerepainted25000yearsago.Cro-Magnonspaintedpicturesofanimalstheyhunted.Theymayhaveb

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

1MasterLibrarians Jackstaredoutthekitchenwindow. Thesunwasnotupyet.Buttheskywasgrowinglighter. Jackhadbeenawakeforalongtime.HehadbeenthinkingaboutthedreamhedhadthedreamaboutMorganleFay. Thetreehouseisback,Morganhadsaid.Imwaiting. Jackwishedthatdrea

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

7TheMoonMan Jacksheartnearlystopped. HecouldhearAnnietalking. Hi,shesaid.Wecomeinpeace. Therewassilence.ThenJackheardAnniesay,Thankyou.Ihavetohelpmybrotherupnow. Amomentlater,AnnierolledJackontohisback. Shegrabbedhishandandpulledhimup. Thanks,

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

4MoonRabbits Oh,wow!saidAnnie.Shetookastepforward. ButJackstoodfrozen.Hewantedtogetagoodlookateverythingfirst. Hestaredattheground.Hewasstandinginalayerofgraydustasfineaspowder. Footprintswereeverywhere.Jackwonderedwhohadmadethem. Hereachedintohisp

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

10ThisAge Birdssang.Theairwassoftandwarm. Ihopetheyfindtheircoats,saidAnnie. Metoo,saidJack.Hepushedhisglassesintoplace. Squeak. Hey,youhowdidyoufindthesorcerer?AnnieaskedPeanut. Squeak. Itsasecret,huh?saidAnnie.SheturnedtoJack.Wherestheflute

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Oh, no! cried Annie. We have to save her! Shetook off after the dogs. Arf! Arf! Arf! Teddy barked over Jack's shoulder. Jack ran after Annie with the book under his arm. He ran over the dry, cracked ground, past scrubbybushes and scattered gum trees.

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack and Annie climbed onto the rock ledge andstepped into the cave. The air inside was cleaner andcooler than the air outside. I can't see anything, said Jack. He patted the head of the baby kangaroo. Me neither, said Annie. Arf! Arf! I guess we'll

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

4FishCity Therewerefisheverywhere:floatingovertheswayingseagrass, eatingonthewhitesandybottom, peepingoutofcoralcaves. Somekindsofcorallookedlikebluefingersorlacyfans. Otherslookedlikedeerantlersorlettuceleavesormushroomsortrees. Jackreadintheboo

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

5TwoEyes Whatsashipslog?saidAnnie. Itsadiaryofanoceantrip,saidJack. Hepeeredatthecomputerscreenandreadalogentry: MONDAY,JULY5 Hey,thatwasjustlastweek,saidJack.Hereadfurther: COLLECTEDROCKANDSHELLSAMPLES MAPPEDOCEANFLOOR FOUNDTINYCRACKINHULL T

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

8SwimforYourLife! Jackmovedhisarmsslowly.Hemovedhislegsslowly.Hegentlypushedthewateroutofhiswayashedidthebreaststroke. Calm,calm,hetoldhimself. Annieswambesidehim.Theyheadedforthereef. Allwascalm. ThenJacksawsomethingoutofthecornerofhiseye. Adark

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Did you come with the wolves? asked Annie. The seal hunter looked puzzled. Did Morgan send you to us? said Jack. I had a dream, the man said. You were in it. Youneeded help.Annie smiled. Morgan sends dreams sometimes, she said. Wecame in Morgan's tre

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

The bridge must have caved in! cried Annie. They stared at the dried-up stream. Pumice hadpiled up in huge drifts, like snow. We'll have to get through that stuff to get across!said Jack. He and Annie slid down the bank onto the piles ofpumice. As th

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack opened his eyes. Warm sunshine streamed intothe tree house. We sure don't need the flashlight here, he said. Look, Morgan gave us clothes like the ones wewore in Pompeii, said Annie. Jack looked down. His clothes were similar to the ones he'd wo

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Wow, Whispered Jack and Annie together. Black Hawk looked silently at the grazing buffalo. Hand me the research book, said Jack. Annie lifted Teddy out of the bag. Then she slid the book outand gave it to Jack. He found a picture of a buffalo herd. H

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Early sunlight slanted into the tree house. The cool breezesmelled of wild grass. Oh, man, said Jack. These are neat clothes.Their jeans and T-shirts had magically changed. Jack had on abuckskin shirt and pants. Annie wore a fringed buckskin dress. T

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Annie! cried Jack. Let me out! he heard Annie shout. But the lifeboat kept going down. Wait for me! came a loud voice. Wait for me!A woman in a fur coat appeared at the railing. Shenearly threw herself over the side of the ship. Stop! the uniformed m

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》