神奇校车带领孩子们进入浩瀚的科学领域,游梭于生物科学、地球科学、太空科学、气象学、古生物学等各门学科中。被纽约时报评为最新鲜有趣、最富有创意和想象力的科学启蒙方式。孩子

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 神奇校车系列丛书

神奇校车带领孩子们进入浩瀚的科学领域,游梭于生物科学、地球科学、太空科学、气象学、古生物学等各门学科中。被纽约时报评为最新鲜有趣、最富有创意和想象力的科学启蒙方式。孩子

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 神奇校车系列丛书

A few years ago, I visited county Gore way in Ireland, I traveledthrough sea set towns, a long rocky coast and took a boat out to thelonely Irish island. At the mouse of the Gore way bay, I love the lashgreen ship meadows of countryside, the smell of

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Thunder shook the night. The wind howled. Thepirate ghost floated down the stairs. The ghost of Jean Lafitte! whispered Annie. The ghost pointed a bony finger at Happy. NOTAFRAID OF GHOSTS? his voice boomed again. Hepointed at Big Nose Sidney. NOT EV

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack could see the Paris sky through the iron rails ofthe tower. At first, climbing was easy. The stepsweren't very steep, and Jack counted each one as theyclimbed. Twenty-six, twenty-seven, twenty-eight ...I wonder what's going on at the top now, sa

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack's knees turned to jelly. The knocking cameagain. Mr. Eiffel laughed. Goodness,anotherunexpected guest! He started toward the door. Don't open it! Jack shouted. Everyone looked at Jack as if he were crazy. It's the sorcerer! Jack said. My sister

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack clung to Annie. Dianthus cleared the driveway of theCloisters and began to run with ease down the street. His longstrides were so light and graceful, Jack could hardly feel themovement. As the unicorn ran, he held his head high. His long, spiral

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

The three samurai turned to the man with thewalking stick. You know them, Master? one asked. Yes, of course, the man said. This boy and girlare Baku and Koto, my best students.Hi, Master! said Annie, pretending she knew whothe man was. We couldn't fi

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

You awake? Annie's voice came out of the dark. Yep, said Jack from his bed. Get up, said Annie. We have to get to the treehouse before sunrise.I'm ready, said Jack. He threw back his covers and jumped out of bed. He was wearing his jeans and T-shirt.

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

The young woman smiled at Jack and Annie. How did you learn to read and write? Annieasked. I taught myself, the woman answered. She wrote a poem and brought it to me, saidPlato, because I have written and told people that Ithink Greek girls should go

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

This is the very first day of the games, Plato toldJack, the day of the chariot races.Oh, wow, whispered Jack. He couldn't believe he was going to see a chariotrace. The modern Olympic Games didn't have chariotraces. They walked toward the race track

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack stared in horror at Annie. She must haveborrowed a costume from the theater! He remembered Plato's words: A girl will get interrible trouble if she tries to attend the OlympicGames. Jack shook his head at her and pointed his finger, asif to say,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

The wolf had yellow eyes and sharp teeth. Teddy snarled and barked. Annie rushed forward to grab thelittle dog. Suddenly the wolf stood up on its hind legs! Yikes! said Annie. She leaped back. Then she and Jack started to laugh. The fierce wolf was B

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Black Hawk led Jack and Annie toward the tepees. Everyonekept watching them. Jack couldn't tell what anyone was thinking. No one lookedangry. But no one looked happy, either. Jack wondered how to appear brave. He glanced at Annie. She walked tall and

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

The sun was going down as the three ponies galloped forhome. The deep blue sky was streaked with golden red light. Back at the Lakota camp, the circle of tepees glowed in thesetting sun. People were gathered around a large fire. Black Hawk led Jack a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack felt Teddy licking his cheek. He opened his eyes. Gray light came through the smoke hole. The fire was out. The tepee was empty. Jack jumped up. He grabbed his bag and hurried outside withTeddy. In the cool light before dawn, everyone was taking

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack stared at a circle of tepees ahead. Busy people inbuckskins moved about the circle. Horses and ponies grazednearby. Jack took out their research book and found a picture of thetepees. He read: In the early 1800s, many different Native American t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack opened his eyes. It was so dark he couldn't see anything. He felt his clothes. He was wearing his T-shirt andjeans again. The leather bag had turned back into hisbackpack. Hello, said Morgan le Fay. Her voice came fromthe corner of the tree hous

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Arf Arf ? Jack opened his eyes. He shivered. Wherever theywere now, it was cold-very cold. Teddy barked again. Shhh, said Jack. Annie shined the flashlight on her clothes. Wow,we're dressed like old-fashioned kids! she said. , Instead of pajamas and

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

The boy wore a nightshirt. He had red hair andfreckles. He looked about four years old. He rubbed his eyes sleepily. Then he saw Teddy. Puppy! he said with a huge smile. He threw his arms around the little dog's neck. Teddy licked his face. Come back

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》