Mammon? Said Anne. Yes. Said mammon. I am very glad to see you both safely arrivedBaghdad. We are glad you are safe too. Said Anne. we were worried aboutyou. I looked everywhere for you after the sand storm. said mammon. Finally I gave up my searchin

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack and Annie were too stunned to speak. Staringat the bizarre creature, Jack remembered the story ofthe Raven King-how the king had wanted to be abird, how he had stolen a spell from the Wizard ofWinter, how the spell had worked only halfway andlef

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

We have to save all of Venice? said Jack. That's abig responsibility. What do we have to save Venicefrom?Well, if Neptune's going to help us, it must havesomething to do with water, said Annie. Yeah, like the water that's flooding the alleys, saidJac

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack and Annie ran through the square, dodgingdancers, fortune-tellers, and acrobats. They didn'tstop until they were hidden in the middle of a crowdwatching a puppet show. As Jack tried to catch his breath, he looked aroundat all the pirate and anim

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack found Annie standing behind a column in alantern-lit courtyard. The courtyard was quiet andempty. Everyone in Venice must be at Carnival, saidJack. I just hope the ruler is home.Yeah, we'll ask him if he knows the Grand Lady ofthe Lagoon, said A

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

The air inside the palace was even colder than theair outside. Moonlight flooded through tall arches inthe walls. The floor shined like a skating rink. Thickcolumns of sparkling ice held up a domed ceiling. WELCOME, JACK AND ANNIE, boomed a voicefrom

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

A cold wind rattled the windowpanes. But insidethe house, it was warm and cozy. Jack and Anniewere making Christmas cookies with their mom. Jackpressed a star-shaped cookie cutter into the dough. Hey, it's snowing outside, said Annie. Jack looked out

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

The three knights lay in the grass, fighting for breath. The dance .. . We must stop . . . stop dancing, gasped theolder knight. You have stopped! We pulled you away! said Annie. The knight looked up at her and Jack. He had a rough, craggyface. Who..

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

The secret door! whispered Jack. Yes! said Annie. Jack dropped the compass into his pack. Then he and Anniescrambled through the bushes and climbed up the rocks to thedoor. Annie took Sir Lancelot's glass key from around her neck. Sheslipped the key

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

wake up, Jack, said Annie. Jack opened his eyes. He was lying in the dark on the wooden floor of the treehouse. Through the window, he saw the cloudy sky above theFrog Creek woods. Time to go home, said Annie. Oh, I must have fallen asleep, said Jack

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack had to find out more about tsunamis quickly. He read as fast as he could: A tsunami can strike a few hours--or a fewminutes!--after an earthquake. It depends on thestrength of the earthquake and where it took place. After earthquakes, it is safe

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Run, Annie! Jack screamed. The water drew away from the beach, and a loudhissing sound came from the sea. Suddenly fish flopped on the bare sand! Annie threw down her board and ran. She grabbedJack's hand as she ran by him. Jack grabbed Boka'shand, a

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack opened his eyes. Bright, golden sunlightpoured into the tree house. The air felt crisp and cool. Annie was wearing a long dress, a white cap, andan apron. Jack wore a jacket with a frilly collar. He woreshort pants, long socks, leather shoes, an

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

I have come to see Arthur the king! the Christmas Knightsaid. His deep voice echoed from inside his helmet. His redarmor gleamed in the firelight. King Arthur stood up. He stared fiercely at the knight, but hespoke in a calm, steady voice. I am Arthu

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack buried his face in his hands. I don't believe it, he said. I just burned up thePilgrims' turkey!15Stay calm, said Annie. I'll get Priscilla. No, don't tell Priscilla, moaned Jack. We have to tell Priscilla said Annie. She hurriedout of the house

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

2 大妖怪 杰克从树屋地板上的一个洞里爬了进去。 哇噻!树屋里的确堆满了书,到处都是书。有封面上积满厚厚灰尘的很老很老的旧书,也有封面崭新闪着光泽的很新很新的新书。 看!你能看

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

There was a booming in the distance. Jack opened his eyes and caught his breath. Is that cannonfire? he wondered. Are we still back in the Civil War? We're home, said Annie. Home, sweet home.Oh, man, Jack whispered. They were home. They were back in

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Inside the lamplit hut, it was dry and cozy. Jack sat back on his bench. He didn't dare look atJeb. It's time for our writing lesson now, Miss Neelysaid. I'm going to give you each a slate and a pen.She handed out the slates. They looked like smallbl

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack opened his eyesMorning light filled the tree house. He and Anniewere wearing their own clothes again. Home, said Annie, smiling. Jack looked out thewindow. He saw their nice, cozy house in the distance, theirlawn, their sidewalk, their paved str

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

10 黄昏前的家 一只小鸟歌唱起来。 杰克睁开了双眼。他的手指仍指着那幅有蛙溪树林的画。 他悄悄地从树屋窗户往外看。外面的景色与画中的景色一模一样。 我们到家了。安妮低声说。 傍晚

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》