Sure, money cannot buy you everything. But no one can deny that it's necessary. I need money to have a shelter so that I won't freeze to death when winter comes. I need money to buy food so that I can live a healthy life. Plus, with money you can see

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Today before you think of saying an unkind word, Think of someone who can't speak. Before you complain about the taste of your food, Think of someone who has nothing to eat. Before you complain about your husband or wife, Think of someone who's cryin

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

I've learned that sometimes all a person need is a hand to hold and a heart to understand . I've learned that the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can? 我明白了有时一个人所需要的 仅仅是一只可以紧握的手 和

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

When you're in love with someone, your natural instinct is to want to share every detail of your life with them. Normally this person is your significant other, but if your heart is with someone else, you might find that your confidante is no longer

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Unfortunately, just before you take your first step on the righteous journey to pursue your dreams, people around you, even the ones who deeply care for you, will give you awful advice. Its not because they have evil intentions. Its because they dont

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

It's safer to stay at your day job. Sure, I suppose. But you know what's even safer than that? Going home, locking yourself in your bedroom, and never, ever coming out. And just like that you will have flushed your entire life and your dreams down th

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Well I'll never forget the first time that I heard----我永远忘不了初次听到她说话的感受 That pretty mouth say that dirty word-----从那张樱桃小嘴冒出的粗话 And I can't even remember now what she backed my truck into-----已记

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Donot give upwhen youstill have somethingtogive. Nothingisreally over until themomentyoustop trying. It is afragile thread thatbindsus toeach other. 只要还能给予就不要轻易放弃。 除非你停止努力,一切都没有真正终结。 这是

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Many people put off until tomorrow what they can do today. They always look for excuses to postpone doing something. In the end, it never gets done. If we leave things undone, we will eventually worry. This will cause unnecessary stress. Therefore, i

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

I canrememberaspecific thanksgiving: where there wasno moneyforfood, and where someservice organization cameby anddelivered foodto ourhouse. Mydad didntwant toacceptit, but hefeltlike hehadto. 我还记得有一个特别的感恩节, 我们没有钱没

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

If you aredissatisfiedwith somearea of yourlife right now, insteadofbeing frustrated, get excited. Cause I gottatellyousomething: untilyou getdissatisfied, youwon't do anythingtoreally makeyourlifeatanother level. 如果你现在对你的人生某些部

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Everything happens for the best, my mother said whenever I faced disappointment. If you can carry on, one day something good will happen. And you'll realize that it wouldn't have happened if not for that previous disappointment. 每当我遇到挫折

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Myfavorite seasonisspring. Afteralongandcold winter, spring comesto us like abreathoffresh air. Besides, everything seemsto cometolifeinspring. Forexample, birds begintosing again andflowers bloomandsweetentheair. Moreover,thewarm glowof thesun makes

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Listen, fearcanservice, fear isn't all bad, See they'llmakeuspay attention. Aslong as fear is acounsellorandnotajailer. 听着,恐惧对你也能有所服务, 恐惧并不全意味着糟糕。 只要恐惧能作为一个顾问而不是狱卒, 它

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Somebody saysI want to getmarried, theywanna getmarried because theythinkof what wouldgivethem, or I want arelationship, theythinkits gonnagive them acertainkind offeeling. Thats whatdrives allof ourbehaviors. 有人说我想要结婚, 他们想结婚

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Goingtouniversity hasbeenmydreamforalongtime. IfIhadthechancetobecomeauniversitystudent, Iwouldmakeeveryefforttoexpandmyknowledge. Iwouldnotonlystudyartasmymajor, butalsominorinphilosophyandEnglishliterature. Andlastbutnotleast, Iwouldpursuethemostbe

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Everythinghappensforthebest, mymothersaid wheneverIfaceddisappointment. Ifyoucancarryon, onedaysomethinggoodwillhappen. Andyou'llrealizethat itwouldn'thavehappened ifnotforthatpreviousdisappointment. 每当我遇到挫折时, 母亲就会说: 一

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Theworld doesn't havetotake careofyou: you cantake careofyourself. Youneedtotake careof yourself. If you'reangry, findawaytoreleaseit. If you'refrustrated, do something nicefor yourself. Takeamoment,justonceaday, tomake yourself feel good, andremind

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

WhenI havefree time, Iusually go mountain climbing alone. Themountainwhere Igo allthetime isn't very highorrugged; therefore,itonly takesme about halfanhourtoreachthetop. Thesurrounding sceneryisvery charming. It'sno doubtthebest placetoviewtherough

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Myfriendgotmarried. Hismothercarriedtwobagsofcotton fromthecountrysidebybusandtraintohiscity. Afterarrivingatthecity, Hismotherwalkedtohishome breathlesslyfor40minutes withouttakingataxiinordertosavemoney. Myfriendfeltbitter aswellasfunnyashismother'

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力