Be thankful after crossing someones path. Its nice to meet someone who is genuine and true. Remember, gold and silver is hard to find. Its underneath the ground. Its like your lover, its hard to find. But once you find it, it will be as precious as g

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

To heal a wound, you have to stop touching it Stop worrying for things to get better in the end Theres always an end for everything Wait patiently for it to heal and recover Remember, you have to stop crying over a spilt milk. 要愈合伤口,不能一

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Failure is not how you fall down It is when you refuse to get up In life, your failures will be countless But they will not be a failure if you get up, Continue learning and fight again. Correct past mistakes and take life to a new level. 失败不是你

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Your failure is a success. Why? Simply because you have learned something out of your mistake. It's not just nothing. Life is uncertain. You are uncertain, but as long as you learn, it would make you certain enough about life. 失败就是你人生的成

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

If you have to prove your honesty to somebody, chances are, you've already lost the battle. When you have to prove something, It usually means you're not capable of doing it. When you know who you are and what you stand for, trying to Impress other

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. 时间宝贵, 不要虚掷光阴过着他人的生活。 不要让周遭的聒噪言论蒙蔽你内心的声音

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

If you dont sacrifice for what you want, What you want will sacrifice You have to think whether or not to sacrifice because you might regret at the end of the day Remember, opportunity only knocks once. 如果你不为自己的梦想做出牺牲 那牺

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

The older we get, the faster time goes: the only way to slow it down is to be grateful for each moment. 年龄越大,时间走得越快。 放慢时间的唯一方法就是感激每一刻。

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

If I care about you, I'm concerned about your growth, and I hope you will become all that you can become. Consequently, I don't put up roadblocks to what you do that enhances you as a person, even though it may result in my discomfort at times. 如果我

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

If you don't express what you need and want to your partner, you'll constantly feel deprived and frustrated. It's important to share the things that truly touch your heart. 如果你从不对伴侣表达你需要什么想要什么, 你会一直感觉

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

There aremany advantagestolearning English. Englishis aninternational language. If you canspeakit, you'll havelittle difficulty traveling anywhere. And if you canreadit, you canacquire firsthand information aboutwhatisgoing on in the world. Mastering

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Iremember goingtohigh school. And, I wasnotareal popular kid. But Ireally loved people, and Iloved being aroundthem, and Iwanted everybodytolikeme. Ithought, somedayI'm going tomeet themost popular kidinschooland Im gonna find out what makeshimso pop

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Myclassmate, Lily,andI are thebest studentsin ourEnglish class. Do youknow howweimproveourEnglish? Wemeet twiceaweekin acoffee shoptopractice. Wespendthewhole afternoon discussingawide rangeoftopicsinEnglish. ThenonceaweekanAmerican friend, Stan, doe

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

If ourbodiesarenot strong, ourspirittodo thingswillcertainlybequite dull. And at thesame time, we arelackofenergytostudy. Diseaseswillonly attacktheweak, butnotthestrong. Whyare ourbodies not strong? Because wedo not pay attentiontoexercise. Exercise

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

English usedto be aheadacheto me. Ialways founditdifficultto memorize new vocabulary. Grammarwasalsoaclosed bookto me because there weremany exceptions to therulesI hadlearned, whichalmost drove me crazy. Fortunately,I had apatient teacher -Rather th

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Eatingisalwaysalearning experiencein anew culture. Imust putin afew words about myexperiencehere inChina. If Ihave dinnerwith aChinese host, healways presses more food onto myplateassoonas I haveemptiedit of theprevious helping. and Ihavetoeatthefood

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Have youever acted politeandformal with awomanon thefirst date? Youmayhavefakedafew smiles andlaughedatallherjokes, tryingtomakeherlikeyou. It may benice, butwomen also thinkit'swussy. Shemay not seeit, buttrustme when Isaythat, shesees right through

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

WhenIask people 'whatdo youreally want?' theanswerIusuallyget issomethinglike, Well, I don't know, orsomething generallike, Well,IwishI had abetter relationship, IwishI couldstartmyown business, IwishI hadmore money, IwishI could bemore successful. T

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Thinkabout it. Theonly reasonyouwant more money, youdon't want little piecesofpaper withpicturesofdeceased notable,do you? Ofcourse not. You want money 'causewhatyouthinkit wouldgiveyou. Youthinkit wouldgiveyoumore freedom, more fun,or theabilitytogi

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

I wouldn't care success or failure, for I will only struggle ahead as long as I have been destined to the distance. I wouldn't care the difficulties around, for what I can leave on the earth is only their view of my back since I have been marching to

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(341) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力