Everyone has been hurt by the actions or words of another. The difference is in how we react to that hurt. Forgive, even if you can't forget and you'll be better off for it. 每个人都会被他人的行为或是言语伤害到。 不同之处在于我

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

A person's purest charm comes from his manners. This kind of charm doesn't need any decoration. It comes out of your heart and reaches directly into others' hearts. Spending time with someone who has good manners makes one feel comfortable. 一个人最

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

In your field, you cannot afford failure. You have to bat a thousand. Do things as flawless as possible. Work beyond expectations. 在你的专业领域 不容许捉襟见肘的失败 你需要大获全胜赢得漂亮 尽可能把事情做得完美无瑕

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Thinking about something before you do it is a great trait to have. But thinking can also be dangerous when you do too much of it. You can think as much as you like, but thinking isn't going to change the situation. 我们一般都有个特点,喜欢

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

If you go through your whole life feeling like a faker, being a faker, and living a lie, your friends will reflect that. Like they say, you are what you're around and there's a lot of truth to that. 如果你觉得自己这辈子都像个骗子一样谎

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

10 years ago, we were children of our parents; 10 years later, we become parents of our children. 10 years ago, I had a home full of joys and affection; 10 years later, I feel warmth of family then and not till then. 十年前我们是父母的孩子

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

It's not easy to live and work in a big city, 'cause the competition is so fierce and you can barely balance your job and your life. And I know it's also hard to live in a small city like my hometown, just in a different way. But I chose here because

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Almost everybody thinks they are really the masters of Almost their own lives. I used to think that way, too. But, that was the past. Through the ups and downs of my life, I've come to realise that I didn't really ever own my own life. And neither di

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Hope is magic that pulls people out of the edge of despair and gives them the energy to go for a bright future. Life teaches us not to regret over yesterday, for it has passed and is beyond our control. 希望具有魔力, 它可以使在绝望边缘

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Confidence is not just believing you can do it. Confidence is knowing you can do it. Know that you are capable of accomplishing anything you want, and live your life with confidence. Anything can be achieved through focused, determined effort and sel

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

I don't know why so many people despise money and those who found their way to make money. Yes, sometimes fortune brings corruption. But that's because it's a double-edged sword. It's not money who made the decision. So I'm not ashamed to say that I

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

If I were a boy again, I would look on the cheerful side. Life is very much like a mirror: if you smile upon it, it smiles back upon you; but if you frown and look doubtful on it, you will get a similar look in return. 假如我能再回到童年, 我

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

If you ask me what makes a person lovable, I don't think I can give you a perfect answer. But I have to say that everytime I saw somebody noticing details, I grew fonder of that person. Like when you are on the phone or interacting on social network

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

In school, you have a clear goal to work for, your efforts have clear criteria, and the questions you encounter have standard answers. In such certain environment, any mistakes can be avoided, and such environment has spawned an unhealthy perfectioni

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Thebiggesttrapthatkeepspeople fromtakingactionistheirfear, theirfearoffailure, theirfearofrejection, theirfearofpain, theyfearoftheunknown, buttheonlywayto dealwithfearistofaceit, lookatiteyetoeye andtakeactioninspiteofit. 阻止人们行动最大的陷

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Hey, listen, I believeyourbrainis the most powerful computeron theplanet. Useitproperlyand you can create virtually any resultyouwant. Andgiveyoualmost any answeryouwant. But theproblemis you got thisgreat computer, no one givesus anowner's manualonh

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

If your friends hate your boyfriend, that doesn't mean that you have to hate him and break up with him. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, right? It's possible that they're envious of you, especially if they're single or not happy in their own re

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Hope is magic that pulls people out of the edge of despair and gives them the energy to go for a bright future. Life teaches us not to regret over yesterday, for it has passed and is beyond our control. 希望具有魔力, 它可以使在绝望边缘

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

I don't know when it first started. I don't really talk to my friends anymore. We just send each other texts and emojis on social network. And the ones who don't do this often gradually fade away from my daily life. I don't even talk to my family muc

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Seeingadoctoris thelast thingI want todo. Ihate waiting long hoursin ahospital, onlytospend five minutes with anindifferent doctor. Mostof them justaskafew questions and thengiveyou aprescription. In myopinion,they aremore like machines than sympathe

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力