Americans Recover Record of Couple's Last Moments Before Asian Tsunami We all know about the power of the Internet to connect people in a community or on opposite ends of the earth. But one family, gr

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语听者文摘

You are the captain of your own ship. You can decide what path to choose. You choose paths on a diverged road. Make sure to make the right things. 你是你生命之舟的船长 你可以选择前进的道路 在分岔路口需要做出一个选择 你

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 豆熟(常用英语动词短语)

You might be well aware that the person you're falling in love with is rude, unclean, or even a well-known player. But even so, you'll defend their bad habits and character traits any time someone else brings them up in conversation. After all, part

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

动词不定式和动词-ing形式不能单独作谓语,在使用时分别有下面几点需要注意: (一) 动词不定式 1.feel, hear, listen to 等感观动词和 have, let , make等使役动词后的补足语,在主动语态中,不定

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Failure is the mother of all success. It is the roots of what you have now. Never forget where you came from and what you've been through. 失败是成功之母 它是你一切成就和收获的基础 永远不要忘记 你从哪里出发 以及经历了

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Work with passion and love If you love your work, you can do everything Never think that your work is a punishment or a heavy burden on your shoulder Treat it as one of the reasons why you're surviving. 带着热情和爱去工作 如果你热爱你的

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

The hardest part of a game is losing. But, in reality, no it's not. It's the way how you accept defeat. If you accept it wholeheartedly then you never lose the battle. 游戏最痛苦的地方就是输了 但是,在现实中,不是的 是你如何接

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Dash it all! I didn't do very well. Well, It's all right! Try and try until you succeed. No matter how hard it is. Time will tell when and where and how. Let the perfect timing do its job. Do not go in a hurry! 真见鬼!我没有做的很好 那么,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Many people are constantly waiting for their life to start. When I'm older I'll do this and In a few years I'll do that. They think the life they are experiencing is boring and meaningless. 很多人都在等待自己生命的新起点, 总说等我长

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

The most happy years in my life, including today, have been a result of doing the things I want to do. Being the person I'm meant to be. Doing the things I believe in. And most importantly, being honest with myself. If you're constantly doing things

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

We all like hearing a little gossip. We all like hearing a little dirt. The problem is, we definitely don't respect --the people who dish that dirt. Don't laugh at other people. When you do, the people around you wonder if you sometimes laugh at them

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Travel makes you richer -even if it's not far from home. Opening your eyes to the world and all the wonders in it will enrich the quality of your life. 旅行会使你更富有,就算只是去附近的地方旅行。 放眼世界,世界的精彩会

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. It's only logical. Getting angry is not allowing other positive emotions to come in and that is time and space you'll never get back. And life is way too short to be pissed off all t

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

When you think of giving up, Remember that we have the word HOPE It will give you the thought of giving another shot Until you perfectly make the things you want. 当你想要放弃 记得还有希望这个词 它会鼓励你再试一次 直到完美地

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

根据其是否能用作谓语,动词可分为谓语动词和非谓语动词。谓语动词在句中可用作谓语,而非谓语动词则不用作谓语(但可用作主语、宾语、补语、状语、定语等)。非谓语动词包括不定式、动

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

英语动词按其动作发生的方式以及动作发生过程的长短,可分为延续性动词和非延续性动词。 1. 延续性动词 也有人叫它持续性动词,它表示能够延续的动作,这种动作可以长时间延续下去或产

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

One dayagoat startedtocrossalittle bridge. At thatvery minute, another goat started out from theother sideof thebridge. When theysaw one another, theyknewthatoneof them wouldhavetogo back. Go back!?criedthefirst goat. Where isno roomfor you topass he

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Evenas achildI had amusical bent, andenjoyed playingthepiano. Inhigh schoolIdreamedof playingtheguitarin arock band, but because of thepressureofschoolwork, Inever had enough timetopractice, nordid any of myclassmates. However, onceIenter college, Ii

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(184) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Is getting a promotion always a good thing? It may not be that simple as you think. Sometimes if it comes when you are not ready, it can be quite a trouble. 职位晋升一定是一件好事吗? 事情可能没有你想的那么简单。 有时候,

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(360) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力