Whats life without friends? It would be boring. No one is an island. You cannot live by yourself. With friends, you know you will always have a hand to hold and heart to understand. Friends are the greatest comfort to our life. 没有朋友的人生会

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

You wont know if you wont try. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. You have to risk even if its hard. Do something that would make you say its worth it. Never waste your time in useless things. Invest and try new things. 如果不尝试,怎知行不行

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Nothing can be gained from staying in touch with an ex. If you still have feelings for him, then there's no way you can remain friends, because you'll always be wanting more. Every look or conversation will be studied and replayed in your head as you

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

There will be moments when you are going to doubt yourself. You'll say, Why? Why is this happening to me? I'm just trying to take care of my children, and my mother. I'm not trying to steal or rob from anybody. For those of you who have experienced s

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

A person has two ears but only one mouth. That's because we are meant to listen, not to just speak. People talk too much. Everybody wants others to listen to them but forget to listen to others. That's why we are not really communicating as much as w

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

You know, most people in life major in minor things. That is, theyre focused on how to make a living instead of how to design their life. They get caught up in the day-to-day experiences that they make real important when actually, in the long term,

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

InChina Youcanarguewithpolice withoutgettingarrested andyoucanfightthepolice withoutgettingshot Youcansueyourchildren fornottakingcareofyou. Youllfindoldmenandwomendancinginparks intheeveningsasaformofexercise. 在中国 你可以和警察蜀黍争执却

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

If we die tomorrow, the company that we're working for could easily replace us in a matter of days. But the family we left behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives. And come to think of it, we pour ourselves more into work than to our fa

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

In histeachers'and myparents' eyes, myyoungest brotheris asidetracked young man, but inmine,he is amusical genius. Ienjoy listeningto thesongshewrites, althoughthelyricsare sort ofimmature, theycome straightfrom theheart. Hesayshisdreamis tomake musi

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Ourenergyisoneof ourgreatest resources, so it'simportantto becareful whosurroundsus. It'sokaytoclosethedooronnegativity. You'llsoon seehow thispreserves yourpositive energy. 能量是我们最重要的资源, 所以我们要留意身边的人。 把负

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Themore clearyou are onwhatyouwant, themoreyouempoweryourbrain tocome upwith theanswers. There is anold phrase that may have beenoverused, but Ithinkit'spretty accurate. Itsays: clarityispower. 你对于你想要的越明确, 你越能够驱动你的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

I'velearnedtocondition myself so thatfrustration creates excitement, you knowwhy?Cause if I'mfrustrated, IknowI'maboutto have abreakthrough. If I getconfusedaboutsomething, myresponseto that is, hey,I'mabouttolearn something. Cause mybrainissearching

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Goto amovieorconcert. Playagame.Do someexercise. In thiscase,yourefocusingyourmotivation on somethingdesirable, rather thansomethingstressful. So if you canimmerseyourself inpositive activities, youllshiftyourmotivation away from the focuson thestres

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Ourmindsare likeparachutes, itwont workuntil weopenit Don'tbeafraidto ourhearts andmindsto thepossibilitiesof theworld. 我们的思想像是降落伞 只有打开了才能运转工作 不要害怕敞开思想和心扉 去探索世界中无限的可能

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

If you want toaskme whywe shouldstudy English, myanswerwill besimpleandclear. Nowlet meenumeratethereasons onebyonein thefollowing. In thefirst place, Englishhasbecome aninternational language.If youknow English, you canmakeatrip aroundtheworld witho

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Expressing opinionsisone exampleof culture differencebetweeneastandwest. Westerners expresstheiropinions freely. Theyfeelit isnaturalforpeople to havedifferent ideas, anddon't mind hearing views thatdifferfrom theirown. You mayexpress franklywhat you

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Mostpeoplethinkthatafriend inneedisafriendindeed. Agoodfriendissomeonewhois alwaystheretolendahelpinghand. Hewillneverletyoudownorbetrayyou. Intimesoftroubleyoucanalwayscountonhim. AsfarasIamconcerned, atruefriendissimplyapersonwhocares. Heisapersonw

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Whydoschoolsinstall mirrors in therestrooms? Because theywantyou toknow: with such unsatisfying appearanceofyours, youronlychanceis tostudy. 学校的厕所为什么放镜子? 是为了让你知道:人丑就要多读书

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Just for today I will exercise my soul in three ways. I will do somebody a good turn and not get found out: If anybody knows of it, it will not count. I will do at least two things I don't want to dojust for exercise. I will not show anyone that my f

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(384) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

You want to know the secret to success? Here it is: Believe in yourself so much, that no one else can tell you otherwise. Also doubt yourself so much, that you feel like no matter how hard you work, nothing could ever get you to your goal. Work so

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(319) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力