If you don't believe in Yourself, No one else will. People don't respect or follow anyone who doesn't have confidence in themselves. I think the universe tends to trust us to the degree we trust ourselves. 如果你不相信自己,没有人会相信你

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(1338) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

The love world is big, which can hold hundreds of disappointments; the love world is small which is crowded even with three people inside. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. Dont waste your time on a man or wo

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(1572) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Are you aware of the realities and factors of life? Life is hard! Storms will come, people will disappoint you and people will hate you for nothing, in fact your knowledge will be tested, your strength will be tested at all times. Most times even tho

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

You can be called poor if all you have is money Money is just the basis of the society What makes you rich even in the absence of money are the people around you who truly loves you. 一个只有钱的人 仍是一个贫穷的人 金钱只是立身于社

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Tom Odell是来自伦敦的钢琴民谣,有着从一张嘴便瞬间融化所有人的心、让人瞬间汗毛倒立的魔力。 I wanna take you somewhere so you know I care But it's so cold and I don't know where I brought you daffodils in a prett

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

How Much Space Is Enough in a Relationship? Try to understand your partner's needs. If your lover tells you they need more space, try to talk about it and find out the reason for this request. It is not always because of you, so do not get aggressive

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Nobody actually wants to spend extra time at work. So if you find yourself volunteering to stay late just because a certain someone is also working after hours, then you might have a little coworker crush on your hands. 说实话, 没有人愿意把额

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Our minds are like parachutes, it won't work until we open it Don't be afraid to our hearts and minds to the possibilities of the world. 我们的思想像是降落伞 只有打开了才能运转工作 不要害怕敞开思想和心扉 去探索世界中

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

A friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out. Sometimes in life, you find a special friend who changes your life just by being part of it. He can make you laugh and believe that there really is good in the world. This is forever friendship.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Do not give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying. It is a fragile thread that binds us to each other. 只要还能给予就不要轻易放弃。 除非你停止努力,一切都没有真正终

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

In the busy city life, there are many people who are always busy with work. These people revolve their lives around their jobs, these people sacrifice all their times and health to meet the social expectations. They are unwilling to spend times on he

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

I told your mom Im writing this letter, and asked what she wanted me to say. She thought and said: just ask her to take care of herself. Simple but deeply caring that is how your mother is, and that is why you love her so much. In this simple sentenc

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Now consider this: Life is the coffee; the jobs, money and position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold and contain life, and the type of cup we have does not define, nor change the quality of life we live. Sometimes, by concentratin

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

If youwant anythinginlife, you gottamakeit astudy. If you want to besuccessful, you gottastudyit,not leaveit tochance. If you want to behappy, you gottastudy happiness. Youcantjusthope thatthingswillturn out OK. 如果,你要在人生中有所作为,

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Iwentfor thatstrategythat repetitionis themotherofskill. And Iheard enough,and Iread enough, and Iwatched enough,and Ilistened enough. And Ipoured so much good stuff in, that you canguess, eventually, good stuff started coming back out. 我采取的策

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Luckandopportunity also playanimportant roleinsuccess - sometimes thingsjustclick due toforces outsideyourcontrol. You canimproveyourluck bymakingasmany strong personal contacts as youcanandsharingwhat youhave toincreasetheirluckandopportunities. 运气

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Itismyfeelingthatmakingamistake mayturnouttobeagoodthing. Itisthroughourerrorsthatwecanfind thepathtodoingthingscorrectly. Finally,itisimportanttoremember thatfewmistakesaresoterrible thattheycannotbecorrected. 我觉得犯错反而可能是一件好事

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Takeaclose lookat yoursocial-networking sites. Do youliketopost photosofyourself inrestaurantsandnightclubs toshow otherswhat anexciting lifeyouhave? Or if you are in arelationship, do youliketowriteabout how happilyinloveyouare? We areall expectedto

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Travel makesyouricher - evenif it'snot farfromhome. Openingyoureyesto theworld andallthewondersin it willenrichthequalityof yourlife. 旅行会使你更富有,就算只是去附近的地方旅行。 放眼世界,世界的精彩会让你的生活变

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Warren Buffet once said: If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, youll work until you die. Normal middle-class use their skills and time to make money. But the rich use their money to make money. They invest the money that they own now

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(334) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力