Do not be impulsive and do things immediately Check for the possible things that might come in your way Doing impulsive and indecisive acts will bring no good It will just make you regret in the end It might affect everything you have including caree

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 百朗2013高考听力快速版

Do you tell something for all you know? I mean, yeah...Tell something factual. Telling lie is a major sin. Do not be afraid even if it hurts. If you think it's for the betterment. Take a risk! In the end, you are just doing what's right. 你是不是知

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

A certain darkness is for us to see the stars You have to reach the light Even though it's far The stars will be there to accompany you through the darkness. 黑夜是为了让我们看到星光 你需要去追逐那片光亮 即使遥远得无法够到

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Youre totally screwed if it doesnt work out. Wrong! This is a giant, lame load of BS. Youre not even close to being screwed. In fact, the worst case scenario is that things dont work out and you have to go back to doing exactly what you are doing rig

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

If Icareabout you, I'mconcernedabout yourgrowth, and Ihopeyou willbecome allthat you canbecome. Consequently,Idon't put up roadblocks to what youdothatenhancesyou as aperson, even thoughit may resultin mydiscomfortattimes. 如果我在乎你,我就会

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

What is the Personal power? Personal power, to me, means the ability to act, the ability to take action and produce results. And its power you already have, its not something Im gonna give you, its something hopefully will awaken within you. 个人潜

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

I need to stop feeling so sorry for myself and actually want to change. I'm an incredibly lucky person who have come from a family who love and support my whole life. 不应再自怨自艾,而要切切实实地谋求改变。 能有一个爱护和支

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

WhenIgrow up, Idon'twant to belikemyparents. Idon'twant to belikemyteacher, either. Infact,Idon'twant to belike anybodyIknow. Everybodyis justtoo busy. Theydon't seemto havetime foranything except work. Theyhavetheirlives, but tome,theyaren't really

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

One dayI was on abus. Ifoundanelderly woman standinginfrontofme. She had abig bagin herhand. It's avirtuefor ayoung persontohelptheold, Isaidtomyself. WhenI wasstandingup togive my seat to the old lady, ayoung foreigner got up quickly saying, Please

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Some people thinkthat making mistakesisshameful. But thefactof thematteris thatmistakes are acommon partofeveryone's life. No oneisperfect. It'sunreasonabletoexpectaperson to beright allthetime. However,we shoulddoourutmost toavoid makingthesame mist

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

SometimesIreally doubt whetherthere islove betweenmyparents. Every daythey arevery busy tryingto earn moneyinordertopaythehigh tuition for mybrotherandme. Theydon't actin theromantic ways that Ireadinbooksor IseeonTV. In theiropinion, Ilove youistoo

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

One day,mymotherwassewingaquilt. Isilently sat down besideher andlookedat her. Mom,I have aquestiontoask you, Isaid afterawhile. What?shereplied, still doingherwork. Is therelove between youandDad? Iaskedher in avery low voice. Shedidn't answer immed

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Themanwho hasmadeup hismindtowin willnever say impossible . 凡是决心取得胜利的人是从来不说不可能的。

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

One dayasmall boy called Charles Chaplin waswalking alongthestreetinLondon. It was acold winter's dayin1900. Hewantedtobuysomebread, but hedidn't have any money. Although Charleswassmall, hisdreamwasvery big. Hewantedto be agreat manin theworldoffilm

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Acertaindarknessisforustoseethestars Youhavetoreachthelight Eventhoughitsfar Thestarswillbethereto accompanyyouthroughthedarkness. 黑夜是为了让我们看到星光 你需要去追逐那片光亮 即使遥远得无法够到 那些星星会陪伴你走

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

OnceI wasgoing along sideof ariver, there Isawadogwho wasvery thirsty. Isawthat asdog lookedintorivertodrink water, itsawhisown imageand gotafraid. Seeinghisown reflection, dog barkedandran away. But becausedogwas too thirstyhe wouldcome back. Thisha

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Do youovereat?Somepeople say, Well,I'm gonnagoon adiet, yep,I'm just gonnago up there and I'm gonnastarve myself andthenI'm gonna bereal skinny. How oftendoes thatwork? And Isay slimtonone, infact study showsthat95%ofpeople goon adiet. Within 2 years

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Whenyou weregrowing up, didn'tyou have aparentthattoldyou, Hey, look,if you aredepressed, go do something. Whydid thatwork? Because when yougo do something, youchangethewayyoumove, youchangethewayyoubreathe, youchangewhat you'refocusing on, or what y

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Tommyhas alittle dog.HernameisGoldier. She isprettyandinteresting. Theother day, Goldierwasout walkingwithTommy. Shecutherpawon abitofglass. Whentheyarrived home, Tommy's mother thought that thecutwastoo deep. Sheasked Tommytotake Goldierto thevet. H

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Thinkabout thedifferencein thesestatements: Ihadtogoto ameeting. I got tomeetwith somegreat people. Ihavetointerviewsomecandidatesfor ajob. No big deal, right? Wrong. Weliketo bearound happy, enthusiastic,andmotivated people. Keepinmind choosingtheri

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力