迷你对话: A:Dont be worried. Please sit down and take it easy. 不用担心,先请坐下来消消气。 B:How could I feel easy? Im really pissed. 我怎么能轻松得了?我真是气死了。 A:But you should avoidfinger-pointingwhen you

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A:You are saying he will be promoted to the general manager? 你是说他要被提升为总经理了? B:Yeah. 是的。 A:Are you sure? 你肯定吗? B:Yes. Ibet my bottom dollarthat he will get promoted. 是的。我对他的提升

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A:Where is Tom? Tom去哪儿呢? B:He is in the bedroom and fallen asleep. 他在卧室睡着了。 A:What? Its only 9:00 p.m. Now. Why today he went to bed so early? 什么?现在才晚上9点钟,怎么他今天睡得这么早?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A:John's boss is really an evil man. 约翰的老板真是坏透了。 B:What do you mean? 为什么这样说? A:He dismissed John afterbleeding him white. He has worked for him for more than twenty years. 他榨干了约翰的血汗就

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A:I dont know why Yeltsin appears in most newspaper in recent years. And news about him always seems to be the front-page news. 不知道为什么叶利钦这几年总是在报纸上出现,并且关于他的消息还总是在头版。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A:To my surprise, John seems to be very unsatisfied with his wife. I think they are well-off. 约翰对他的妻子不满,这可真奇怪。我还以为他们是恩爱夫妻了。 B:Its natural. Johns neighbors are in fat city. 这很

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A:Susan is going to get a divorce. Susan要离婚了。 B:How do you know that? 你怎么知道的? A:She told me that she has a quarrel last nigh, and she left this morning,bag and baggage. 她昨天告诉我和Peter吵了一架,今

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A:You married Joe, didn't you? 你和Joe结婚了吧? B:Joe? I don't know what you mean. Joe? 我不知道你在说什么。 A:I remember you are in love. 我记得你们在谈恋爱。 B:Oh, I took a shine to him when we met for th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A:Look! The girl is so beautiful and she is smiling at me. She is lovely. 看!那个女孩真漂亮,她对着我笑呢。她真是很可爱。 B:I can't agree with you. She's pretty, but she always blows hot and cold. 我不同意你

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A:Finding an excuse is obviously down your alley. And trying to avoid taking care of the children is what you are good at. 你最擅长的就是找借口。不去照顾孩子也是你的专利。 B:Listen, Nancy. If I don't work hard,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A:You seem to be in the seventh heaven. What's put you on? 你看起来非常高兴,有什么喜事? B:Sarah and I could see eye to eye with each other. Sarah和我取得了一致意见。 A:Did she give up her decision to marry D

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A:I don't know what I can do now. I'm down and out. 我现在不知道怎么办。我穷困潦倒。 B:You are not the gray train, I guess. But bite the bullet and you'll soon be in the chips again. 我想你现在有很大的挣钱的机

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: One family skeleton of my family was that my younger brother has an axe to grind. A: 我们家的一个家丑就是我的弟弟居心叵测。 B: What did he aim at? B: 他的目的是什么? A: He began to be interested in finan

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: He said I have a big nose. I wonder what that means. 他说我是个包打听,我想知道这是什么意思。 B: You are interested in other peoples business, arent you? 你对别人的事情很感兴趣,不是吗? A: Does

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: Mum, Mark proposed today. 妈妈,今天Mark向我求婚了。 B: Mark? That Christian? You didnt accept it, did you? Mark? 那个基督教徒?你没答应她,对吧? A: Yes, I did. I love him, Mum. And he doesnt mind gettin

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: Have you met Maggie recently? 你最近遇到Maggie了吗? B: Yes. She is high and mighty now. 遇到了,她现在傲慢得很。 A: Why? 为什么? B: Dont you know that her husband was promoted again? 难道你不知道他丈

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: My mother and my wife are always holding different ideas. 我母亲和我妻子的意见总是不统一。 B: If you are really in love with your wife, you should be in support of her. You cant have it both ways, of course. 如果你

迷你对话: A: He has come to life in the end. 他终于清醒过来了。 B: Oh, thank God. We all felt frightened by the bad new about him. 哦,谢天谢地。一听到有关的坏消息,我们都吓坏了。 A: Yes. Fortunately, an ambulan

迷你对话: A: How are you going all these days? 这些天过得怎么样? B: Fine, thanks. 很好,谢谢。 A: But you look depressed. 可是你看上去情绪不高呀。 B: I have some problem with my work. 我在工作上有点问题。 A

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: Im itching for moving! 我真想搬家! B: Whats the matter? What annoy you? 怎么了?什么惹着你了? A: Its so wet and dark, Im fed up. 这里又暗又湿,我都受够了。 地道表达: itch for 解词释义: it

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语