Subject : I am going to pop the question. 第一, 迷你对话 A: I am going to pop the question. 我要向我女朋友求婚。 B: Really? Congratulations. 真的吗?祝贺啊! 第二, 地道表达 pop the question 1. 解词释义 Pop 本来是

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject : It was all Greek to me. 第一, 迷你对话 A: I am fond of modern poetry. Would you like to know my theories about it? Let me explain it to you. 我好喜欢现代诗歌啊,对此我形成了自己的理论,想不想听啊,我跟您

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject : It costs an arm and a leg. 第一, 迷你对话 A: I love the kind of flower. However, I dont think Im going to buy it because it costs an arm and a leg. 我喜欢这种话,由于它太贵了,所以我不准备买它。 B: You have to

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: How I wish my son Mark could be as excellent as your Joe! 我真希望我家的Mark能像你家的Joe那么出色。 B: Dont be too humble. Few young men could be equal to Mark. And in some respects Joe and Mark are neck and neck. 别

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: Bill! Come here quickly! Bill,快过来。 B: Mummy, whats up? 妈妈,什么事情? A: Let me see your school bag. 让我看看你的新书包。 B: I... I forgot it in the classroom. 我......我忘在教室里了。 A: Stop

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: Where is our son, dear? 亲爱的,我们的儿子在哪儿? B: He is in his bedroom. He has been in a bad mood after school. 他在他自己的房间里,放学后他就一直心情不好。 A: What happened? Have you talked w

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: Your face is so red, you must running a temperature. 你的脸真红,肯定发烧了。 B: I have a severe headache now. 我现在头疼得厉害。 A: Please go to see a doctor. 快去看医生吧。 B: Would you like to go with me

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

欧美电影地道口语汇总

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Subject: Things will look up soon. 迷你对话A: My beloved woman left me. I feel that I have lost the whole world. 我至爱的女人离开了我,我伤心绝望极了。 B: She doesnt mean the whole world. Things will look up. 她没有要么重要

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: My son has really taken it out of me. He never keeps out of mischief. 儿子累得精疲力尽,他总是胡闹。 B: After all, he is a baby. 毕竟他还是个婴儿。 A: Yeah. Anyway he is driving me mad. 是啊,不管怎

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: My elder aunt feels like vomiting, she is pregnant. 我大姨怀孕了,老是想吐。 B: Shed better drink plenty of hot water and lie in bed. 她最好多喝开水,多休息。 A: But she feels like having no appetite a

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: What had make you so upset? 是什么让你这么不安? B: Frank has gone out with Lucy again. Frank又和Lucy出去了。 A: Whats wrong with that? 那又怎么了? B: Lucy is know as a social butterfly. She has taken many rich

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: How do you like Tom? 你认为汤姆怎么样? B: I like him very much. Hes a gay dog. 我很喜欢他,他是个快活的人。 A: Are you ready to welcome him? 你准备好迎接他了吗? B: I am all set. He can come anytime. 万

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: It seems to me that you fall for good-looking guys. 我看来你好像挺喜欢那个英俊的小伙子的。 B: Yeah. 是的。 A: Why dont you date up a handsome guy and spend time together? 为什么你不找个帅哥作伴呢? B

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:The meeting will be held at 2 p.m. on the nose. 迷你对话 A: This afternoon there is a conference. Do you remember when it is? 今天下午有个会议,你还记得是几点钟吗? B: The meeting will be held at 2 p.m. on the nose. 会

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:Remember, a friend in need is a friend indeed. 迷你对话 A: Last time, my company was short of money, only Mary helped me. 上次,我的公司资金周转不灵,只有玛丽帮我。 B: You are lucky. You have had a real friend. Reme

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:Go break a leg! 迷你对话 A: I have to give my boss a business presentation in about an hour. I feel really stressed. 再有差不多一个小时我就得给我的老板做演示报告了,好紧张啊! B: You will be fine. Go break a

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: I have talked a lot about your restaurant business and your friends with my friends. One of my friends seems to be on good terms with Sue. 我和我的朋友谈了关于您的饭店和你朋友的事情,我的一个朋友看起

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: She is indeed hunky-dory. 她真的挺不错的。 B: But she is whirling among these boys. 但她正周旋于三个男孩之间。 A: But how can that be? 怎么会这样? 第二、 对话精讲 1. 核心地道表达 【核心

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:Who can help me call the shots? 迷你对话 Who can help me call the shots. I dont know what to eat for supper. 谁可以帮我做决定。我不知道晚餐吃什么。 B: What about spaghetti. 意大利面怎么样。 地道表达 call t

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语