迷你对话: A: What is up? 出什么事了? B: Look at the dishes! I have told you three times to put away these dishes. But now... 你看看这写盘子!我告诉过你把它们放一边。但现在...... A: Oh, dont be angry. I just thought

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: I have no idea about what to do. 我不知道下一步怎么办。 B: Maybe you can pick Marys brains now. She knows a lot about stocks. 也许你可以挖挖玛丽脑筋里的东西,她对股票很在行。 A: Let me have a try.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: What? Your diamond ring is lost? 什么?你的钻石项链丢了? B: Yeah, I just cannot find it anywhere. 是的,我哪儿都找不到它。 A: It must have been stolen by the few thieves. Ill get it back for you. 一定是被那

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: Mary and I decided to ring the curtain down on our love affair. 我和玛丽决定分手了。 B: What? You have been in love for six years, havent you? 你说什么?你们相爱了六年了,不是吗? A: Dont make a fuss. Many

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: Mary is such a cautious girl! 玛丽真是个谨慎的女孩! B: What do you mean by cautious? 你说她谨慎是什么意思? A: She never puts words into her mouth; she only repeats the opinions of others. 她从来不发

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: I seldom heard the quarreling of her children. 我很少听见她的孩子吵架。 B: Why do you say that? 你为何这么说? A: Because her children have been the age when they seem to quarrel all day long. 因为她的孩子正

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: Mike promised to help us. Mike答应帮我们的忙了。 B: Mike? How can you trust him to help us? Mike? 你怎能信任他帮助我们呢? A: Why not? 为什么不能呢? B: He is too unpredictable. He says anything that pop

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: Mary, I heard you moved again. 玛丽,我听说你又搬家了。 B: Yeah. I could not stand living here. There is always much noise in the neighborhood. 是呀,我再也受不住住在那里了,那里总是有那么大的

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: Tom set the whole country by the ears with his discovery. 约翰的发明震惊了全国。 B: He is really terrific! 他真行。 A: He was very clever when he was a boy. 他小的时候就非常聪明。 对话精讲 第一、 习惯用

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: You should not have criticize your son in front of his friends. 你不应该当着你儿子的朋友的面批评他。 B: Why? He did something wrong. 为什么?他做错事情了呀。 A: I know. But at that time your blame is rubb

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: The new year is coming. Is the final examination approaching, Bob?快到新年了。Bob,也改期末考试了吧。 B: Oh, yeah. We will have winter holiday. 是的,妈妈。我们就要放寒假了。 A: How are you getting along

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: Ted is so scared by dogs that he shakes in his shoes whenever he sees one. Ted非常害怕狗,他一见到狗,就会吓得发抖。 B: The reason is that he once was bitten by a dog. 那是因为他曾经被狗咬过。 A: No wond

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: We must set 1000 dollars aside each month. 我们不许每月存1000美元。 B: Why? 为什么? A: We are going to buy our own house. 我们打算买房子啦。 B: Really? Congratulations. 真的吗?恭喜! 对话精讲 地道短

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject: What is the catch? 迷你对话A: There is a vacancy for manage assistant in our company. Do you want to apply for it? 我们公司经理一职空缺了,你打算申请这个职位吗? B: Sure. What is the catch? 当然想啦,有什么内

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: Do you feel better? 你觉得好点了吗? B: Much better. My heart sank when Mary told me that she wanted to leave me. 好多了,当玛丽告诉我她要离开我时,我的心为之一沉。 A: Dont be sad. Everything will be f

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: Did you get the car you wanted ?你买到你看上的那辆车了吗? B: No. Someone had stolen a march on me and bought it. 没有,有人比我抢先一步买走了。 A: What about the car over there? 那边的那辆车怎么样?

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: Today is the old couples golden wedding. 今天是这对老夫妇的结婚纪念日。 B: That must be a long love story. 那肯定是一个很长的爱情故事。 A : Yeah. They promised to stick together forever when they were youn

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: Tims smiles are interesting. Tim的微笑很有趣。 B: Yes, they are shy and gentle but very powerful. 是的,他的微笑既羞涩和又温柔,丹是有征服人的力量。 A: You are right. They sweep Nancy off her feet. And

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: What a police officer! 什么警察? B: Ive never seem such a scene either except in films. 除了在电影里,我从来没看过这种情景。 A: Its really unimaginable. The police officer screamed at the driver and us

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: How is Jim recently ?Jim最近如何? B: He has lost his job, and his wife died from cancer not long before. 他丢了工作,他的妻子不就前又死于癌症。 A: Poor guy! It will take him a long time to get back on

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语