When Aunt Em came there to live she was a young, pretty wife. The sun and wind had changed her, too. They had taken the sparkle from her eyes and left them a sober gray; they had taken the red from her cheeks and lips, and they were gray also. She wa

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 中级类英语听力

John 约翰福音_Joh_14 1Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God ; trust also in me. 2In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 约翰福音

5Remember, O Lord , what has happened to us; look, and see our disgrace. 2Our inheritance has been turned over to aliens, our homes to foreigners. 3We have become orphans and fatherless, our mothers like widows. 4We must buy the water we drink; our w

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 耶利米哀歌

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. This year is the thirtieth anniversary of the Program for Appropriate Technology in Health, or PATH. PATH is a nonprofit organization based in Seattle, Washington. A Young HIV positive orphan lies

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(四)月

Caregivers on the Frontline of the AIDS Pandemic 艾滋病一线护理工作者的故事 In the war against HIV/AIDS, caregivers may have the most battle scars. Those scars are not readily seen becaus

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--环境科学探索

现在分词的完成式主要用在状语中,表示这个动作在谓语所表示的动作之前完成。 【例如】 Having succeeded in the last examination, she was more confident of another success in the coming one. Having found the cause, t

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

The sun had baked the plowed land into a gray mass, with little cracks running through it. 太阳烤炙着这篇耕作过的田地,把它变成一片灰色的布满许多裂缝的荒野。 Even the grass was not green, for the sun had burned the to

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

24个语法帮你备考英语四级语法,很多人都说语法很难,其实你不了解语法,对语法有个透彻的了解你就可以有效利用这些语法备考你的英语四级了,下面跟小编一起来学英语语法吧! 1、It作

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

1. More moves from the Federal Reserve to break through a credit clog. The central bank announcing it will buy commercial paper--short-term funding companies rely on for day-to-day expenses. All of this to stimulate lending and stop a deep economic

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(372) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(十)月

This new mom has six helpless kids. The babies are born with black and white markings on their naked skin that are soon covered with fur of the same pattern. At the age of four weeks, they open their eyes for the first time. In another three weeks or

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2009年

Introduce the company 介绍公司 A: Can you tell me something about your company? 你能告诉我有关贵公司的情况吗? B: Yes, our company was set up in 1978 with a capital of 2 million dollars. It's now one of the biggest manufacturers of

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

DEVELOPMENT REPORT - U.S. Approves New AIDS Treatment for Poor CountriesBy Jill Moss Broadcast: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 16:00:00 UTC I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Development Report. The United

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(七)月

This morning we heard the talk given by our headmaster about Lei Feng.We were deeply moved by Lei Feng's deeds. We have made up our minds to do as Let Feng did. 今天早上校长给我们讲了关于雷锋的故事。我们都深受的被雷锋的事迹

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Most adoptions from China now special-needs cases Not long ago, the choices facing Robert and Julie Garrett would have been simpler. Once they set their hearts on adopting a child from China, the odds were high that they could soon bring home a healt

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Would not Lazarus rather be in Sumatra than here? 拉撒路不是情愿到苏门答腊去而不情愿留在这里吗? Would he not far rather lay him down lengthwise along the line of the equator; yea, ye gods! go down to the fiery pit itself, in ord

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

今天我们要学的词是unknown。 Unknown, 不知道的,没名气的。在星期天美国金球奖颁奖典礼上,影片《贫民百万富翁》包揽了提名的四项大奖。The film features an unknown cast in the story of an orphan boy i

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Mom, look! Aww! 妈妈,看!噢! Hello! Ooh, ooh! Pick me! I'm a good one! Just look at how cute I am! 你好!哦,哦!选我!我很乖!看我多可爱! Unh! I'm cute, too! And I'm hypoallergenic! Pick me!Pick me! Over here! Over here

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 咱们裸熊

歌曲 : Its all good 艺人 : Bob Dylan 音乐星级 : ★★★ 所属专辑 : Together Through Life 发行年代 : 2009 风格 : Rock 相关介绍 : 鲍勃迪伦被认为是20世纪美国最重要、最有影响力的民谣歌手,并被视为20世纪60年代美国民权运动的代言人。他直接影响了一大

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

雅思写作常见句型(一) 1. It作先行主语和先行宾语的一些句型 She had said what it was necessary to say. 2. 强调句型 It is not who rules us that is important, but how he rules us. 3. All+抽象名词或抽象名词+it

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

jewelry n.珠宝,首饰(集合名词,不可数) Zack gave his wife a piece of jewelry to celebrate their wedding anniversary. 查克给了他太太一件珠宝以庆祝结婚周年。 junk n.垃圾,废物 That bicycle I bought yesterday is really

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(296) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500