Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(357) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第四册

January 2nd, 2006The huge white light, and a few seconds later, its like someone set off a powder keg, except the house, rattled the windows and everything. An explosion at the Sango Mine in west Virginia kills one miner and trapps a dozen under grou

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2010年

Fellow Travelers 同行者 August 28th, 1931 1931年8月28日 The next day in the afternoon four of us started out for the hop-fields. The most interesting of the men with me was a youth named Ginger, who is still my mate when I write this. He is a s

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

There is a wonderful fable about a young orphan girl who had no family and no one to love her. One day, feeling exceptionally sad and lonely, she was walking through a meadow when she noticed a small butterfly caught unmercifully in a thornbush. The

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

Ugandan Children Perform to Raise Awareness for Orphans Their dances are joyful. Their voices raise awareness about the orphaned children in Uganda. With vibrant African music, the Watoto Childrens Choir guides audiences through their life-transformi

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十二月)

The Golden Globe goes to, Slumdog Millionaire. Slumdog Millionaire, about an orphan who goes on Indias version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire won 4 for 4, winning best picture drama, plus score, screen play and directing honors. The Globes just giv

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

New pictures smuggled out of North Korea and obtained by the ABC showed the desperate plight of the population there. Homeless and orphan children as young as eight are shown begging for food in the streets. The pictures also reveal the military is s

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2011年

Rwandan Youth Village Flourishes Its been 19 years since the Rwandan genocide. Much has been done regarding reconciliation and rebuilding. But the work continues, including helping those who became orphans during and after the mass killings. At a you

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(三月)

January 2nd, 2006The huge white light and a few seconds later, its like somebody set off a powder keg, it shocked house, rattled the windows and everything. An explosion at the Sago Mine in West Virginia kills one miner and traps a dozen underground.

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2012年

January 2nd, 2006The huge white light and a few seconds later, its like somebody set off a powder keg, it shocked house, rattled the windows and everything. An explosion at the Sago Mine in West Virginia kills one miner and traps a dozen underground.

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2013年

(and I'll be) an orphan. But my mom and dad adopted me and I'm pretty happy. Today was one of the most emotional workdays I've ever had. The anxiety and the anxiousness was just something that I have never witnessed before. This is the moment, you kn

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

Welcome to Words and Their Stories from VOA Learning English. On this program we explore common expressions in American English. In the United States on the third Sunday of June we celebrate Fathers Day! So, today we celebrate fathers with some expre

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Rwandas Genocide Orphans Still Struggling GIPOROSA, RWANDA The Rwandan genocide left behind an estimated 400,000 orphans. Some, now adults, found refuge in the Kigali slum Giporoso. Aid organizations raise money for Giporosos genocide survivors with

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

A new U.N. report says hundreds of millions of children are excluded from essential services and denied protection around the world, leaving them open to exploitation and discrimination. 一份刚刚在伦敦公布的联合国报告指出,全世界有

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

Internal migration in China is affecting one out of every four children today. The government has been putting more care and support into this issue. In China, almost 70 million children are not living with both parents and many of them remain in rur

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月

The earthquake in southwestern China displaced five million people, and many families were separated, leaving parents and children still looking for their loved ones. In the chaos, there has been a special outpouring of concern for the thousands of c

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年5月

A documentary about the lives of six orphans who lost their families during the Wenchuan earthquake a decade ago is due to be released in theatres in China on Saturday. Photographer Jiao Bo (焦波) picked the six as the subjects of his film during a

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

今天我们一起听访美精彩瞬间。有白宫欢迎仪式上奥巴马的段子、国宴上引用中国古话、更有Peng马麻在联合国的动人英语发言。快听节目,感受领导人的魅力吧。 关键词: State visit: 国事访问

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

What should you do when a wild animal or bird needs help? First, be careful! Mammals can carry diseases transmissible to humans, including rabies. That's why you shouldn't handle skunks, bats, coyotes, foxes or raccoons, but call animal control for h

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

China's civil authorities are to overhaul the non-government orphanages nationwide after a deadly fire in central China's Henan province. 中国中部河南省发生火灾后,中国民政部门开始在全国范围内整顿非政府孤儿院。 The

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台