咱们裸熊 第97期:收养店铺
英语课
Mom, look! Aww!
妈妈,看!噢!
Hello! Ooh, ooh! Pick me! I'm a good one! Just look at how cute I am!
你好!哦,哦!选我!我很乖!看我多可爱!
Unh! I'm cute, too! And I'm hypoallergenic! Pick me!Pick me! Over here! Over here! Pick me! Just pick me!
呃!我也很可爱!我是低过敏性的!选我!选我!这里!这里!选我!快选我!
Oh. Dang it. Lost another one. I just don't get it.
哦。见鬼。又错失一个。我真是不明白。
I thought us coming to this adoption 1 store would help us find a home for sure. But all this store has brought us is pain and rejection 2.
我本以为我们来到收养店铺肯定能帮我们找到一个新家呢。但这些店铺只带给我们伤痛和拒绝。
Cheer up, brother! At least we have a roof over our heads. And besides, we're better than all these other orphans 3.
打起精神,兄弟!至少我们头上有屋顶栖身。而且,我们比其他这些孤儿有优势。
I mean, come on! Look at that guy. Who would want to take that thing home over us? Huh?
我是说,你自己看嘛!瞧瞧那家伙。谁愿意选那一坨,而不是带我们回家呢?呃?
Guess we're not so hot as we thought.
我想我们并不如预想的那么有人气。
Sure we are! We just got to wait for when the right person comes along. You'll see.
我们当然有人气!我们只需要等待那个对的人过来。你看着吧。
Puppies. Kittens.Hello!
狗狗。猫咪。你好!
Wonder what that was about. Maybe he's gonna kick us to the street! I saw him do it to those hamsters last week!
我想知道那是什么意思。也许他要把我们轰到大街上!上周我看到他这样对那些仓鼠们!
I don't want to go back out there, grizz! It's cold and full of outdoor allergens!
我不想再回到原来的地方,棕熊!很冷,而且到处是室外过敏原!
Hey, don't worry so much, Panpan. We're gonna figure out how to get adopted, and then we'll be chillin' in our forever homes.
嘿,别担心,胖胖。我们要想想怎么才能被收养,然后就能在我们永远的家里悠闲度日了。
Really?
真的吗?
Of course! You just got to keep your eye on the prize. That's why we have our vision wall.
当然了!你只需关注我们的目标就好。这就是我们有个愿景墙的原因。
My future owner's gonna be a radical 4 dude who likes long naps on the beach and stuffed-crust pizzas!
我未来的主人将是个放荡不羁的家伙,他喜欢在沙滩上睡大觉,还有芝心披萨!
My future owner loves fresh-laundry smell and sharing ice-cream sundaes.
我未来的主人喜欢清洁芬芳的味道,还愿意分享圣代冰淇淋。
What about you, brother?
你的想法呢,兄弟?
That's cool, buddy 5. You do you.
很酷,伙计。你做自己就好。
All right, guys. Time to call it a night. Bedtime stack, just like we practiced.
好了,伙计们,今天就到这儿。叠起来睡觉吧,就像我们练习过的一样。
Ugh! Shhh! Quiet!
呃!嘘嘘!安静!
Dude, we need to get adopted soon.
哥们儿,我们要尽快被收养。
n.采用,采纳,通过;收养
- An adoption agency had sent the boys to two different families.一个收养机构把他们送给两个不同的家庭。
- The adoption of this policy would relieve them of a tremendous burden.采取这一政策会给他们解除一个巨大的负担。
n.拒绝,被拒,抛弃,被弃
- He decided not to approach her for fear of rejection.他因怕遭拒绝决定不再去找她。
- The rejection plunged her into the dark depths of despair.遭到拒绝使她陷入了绝望的深渊。
孤儿( orphan的名词复数 )
- The poor orphans were kept on short commons. 贫苦的孤儿们吃不饱饭。
- Their uncle was declared guardian to the orphans. 这些孤儿的叔父成为他们的监护人。
n.激进份子,原子团,根号;adj.根本的,激进的,彻底的
- The patient got a radical cure in the hospital.病人在医院得到了根治。
- She is radical in her demands.她的要求十分偏激。
标签:
咱们裸熊