咱们裸熊 第27期:美味又爽口
英语课
Ha! I got it.
我接住了。
Cool. Now throw it back down.
真棒。扔回来吧。
Okay, but you better back up.
没问题,你们最好再往后退点。
This is exactly what I wanted. Much more comfortable.
这正是我想要的。这样舒服多了。
Whoa, are you all right?
你没事吧?
What's happening?
发生什么事了?
Whoa, is he in trouble?
他遇上麻烦了吗?
Is he protesting?
他在抗议什么吗?
Oh, I got it. Sorry, could you clean that?
我知道了。不好意思,你能帮我收拾一下吗?
Here you go. Some nice, bland 1 animal-ish crackers 2.
给你。美味又爽口的动物饼干。
Yes. Yes, that's right. Into the bag. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Hmm!
这就对了。到袋子里去。快去。快去。快去。快去。搞定!
Everyone, please. I'm fine. Nothing to see here. Now please go away.
大家,拜托了。我很好。没什么好看的。麻烦都散了吧。
What's going on? Is that guy stuck?
发生什么事了?那家伙卡那儿了吗?
Not stuck.
一派胡言。
Phew. That should do it. Huh? No!
呼。这次应该能行了。不要啊!
Stop! No, not that one!
停下来 别点那个不要啊。
No. Stop it!
给我停止!
Noooo! Aah! My contacts!
不要啊!我的隐形眼镜!
adj.淡而无味的,温和的,无刺激性的
- He eats bland food because of his stomach trouble.他因胃病而吃清淡的食物。
- This soup is too bland for me.这汤我喝起来偏淡。
标签:
咱们裸熊