咱们裸熊 第23期:熊猫约会
英语课
Come on, panda. You can do this.
上吧,熊猫,你可以办到的。
Uh, 'scuse me.
抱歉,借过一下。
Panda! Over here! Panda!
熊猫!在这里!熊猫!
Girl be selling sunshine. Girl be selling sunshine. Looking so fine.
气质阳光的女孩。气质阳光的女孩。她是这么美。
Looking so fine, Hey, panda. Panda.
她是这么美,嘿,熊猫。熊猫。
Huh?
嗯?
I'm right here. Hey. Where's your brothers?
我就在这呢。对了,你的兄弟们在哪?
They're sick! With vomit 1!
他们生病了!还吐了!
Um, they're not feeling great.
嗯,他们有点不舒服。
Are they okay? Should we go see them?
他们还好吗?我们是不是应该去看看?
No! No! No! Contagious 2.
不!不!不!会传染。
Upchucking everywhere. The walls, the carpet...oh, boy.
吐得到处都是。墙上、 地毯上... 噢,太惨了。
Okay. Let's eat. For you.
好啦。我们开吃吧。送你的。
999...wait a minute! Lucy! We're late! And the door's locked.
999... 等一下!露西!我们要迟到了!门被锁住了。
Quick...give me a coat hanger 3 and some gum.
快点... 给我个衣架和一些口香糖。
I know a way to...that works, too.
我知道个办法可以...这样也行。
Is everything all right? A-are you sure you're not sick, too?
你还好吗?你确定你没有也生病吗?
Nope. All good here. No vomit on me. Ha, ha, ha, ha.
没有。我很好啊。我不会呕吐。哈,哈,哈,哈。
Ha ha.
哈哈。
Are you two ready to order?
你们点好了吗?
Uh...Why don't you go first?
嗯... 你先点吧?
Oh, sure. Uh, just give me a second.
哦,好吧。嗯,让我考虑一下。
You know, I've heard it's best to fully 4 immerse yourself in your menu like this.
你知道吗,我听说点单的最好办法,就是将你整个人埋进菜单里,就像这样。
You guys need a minute?
你们还要再选一会?
Um, how long do we immerse ourselves?
嗯,我们要埋进去多久啊?
That little sneak 5. He's still playing a game, and he's got Lucy in on it. Game on.
那个小坏蛋。他还在和我们玩游戏呢,而且他还让露西加入了。游戏开始。
Oh, phew. Whoo-hoo! Good menu sesh, right? I got really immersed there.
哦,呼。不错的点餐运动,是吗?我真的埋进去好久。
Ha! Yeah. Anyway, I'll have the Thai noodle salad, please.
哈!是啊。不管怎样,我决定要泰式面条沙拉,谢谢。
Mm-hmm. And for you, sir?
嗯哼。你要什么,先生?
Egg.
鸡蛋。
Frittata it is, then.
那么,就是意大利蛋饼。
Oh, no. This restaurant is too happening. We need another way in.
哦,不。这个餐厅人太多了。我们得找条别的路。
About time. It's crazy in here.
抓紧。这里很紧急。
Phase one successful.
第一阶段,成功潜入。
Now all we need to do is get through...This kitchen! Here we go. Follow my lead.
现在我们需要做的就是穿过 ...这个厨房!我们走吧。跟着我。
Thank goodness you're here.
谢天谢地,你们在这。
Take this to table 4, this to 17, two for 18, and water for 50 through 70, and come right back when you're through.
这个送去四号桌,这个去十七号,这两个给十八号,把客人的水加到七成,等你们都搞定了再回到这里。
v.呕吐,作呕;n.呕吐物,吐出物
- They gave her salty water to make her vomit.他们给她喝盐水好让她吐出来。
- She was stricken by pain and began to vomit.她感到一阵疼痛,开始呕吐起来。
adj.传染性的,有感染力的
- It's a highly contagious infection.这种病极易传染。
- He's got a contagious laugh.他的笑富有感染力。
n.吊架,吊轴承;挂钩
- I hung my coat up on a hanger.我把外衣挂在挂钩上。
- The ship is fitted with a large helicopter hanger and flight deck.这艘船配备有一个较大的直升飞机悬挂装置和飞行甲板。
adv.完全地,全部地,彻底地;充分地
- The doctor asked me to breathe in,then to breathe out fully.医生让我先吸气,然后全部呼出。
- They soon became fully integrated into the local community.他们很快就完全融入了当地人的圈子。
标签:
咱们裸熊