The Bible says you cannot wear clothes made of mixed fibers, so I thought, Sounds strange, but I'll try it. 圣经上说,不能穿混合纤维的衣物。所以我想:这听起来很奇怪,但是我要试试看。 You only know if you try it. I

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

My brother and my father died. I went to your funerals. I know. No, you don't. 我哥哥和我爸爸都死了。我参加了你们的葬礼我知道。不,你不知道。 Mom had Walter, and I had no one. 妈妈有沃尔特,我谁都没有。 You

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come. - Unknown 一定要记住,你目前的处境并非你的最终目标,最好的日子终将到来。匿名 If your life isn't where you want it to

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Do you sometimes feel like you are in a rut and you cant get out? We all do from time to time. 你是不是常常觉得自己陷在了困境中无法脱身?我们所有人时不时地都会遭遇这样的情况。 When I was younger, I remember lyi

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Keep this list handy. Ask yourself these questions every day--without fail. And then, based on your answers, take action. 把这份清单放在手边。每天问问自己下面的问题 一定要回答。然后,基于自己的回答,采取行动。

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Today, by a majority of 8 to 3, the Supreme Court rules that the government cannot trigger Article 50 without an Act of Parliament authorizing it to do so. Put briefly, the reasons given in a judgment written by all 8 justicers majority are as follow

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Don't complain about things you are not willing to work hard to change. 如果你不愿意努力去改变,那就不要抱怨。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.4

There's no question that technology is changing the way we court: 可以肯定的一点是,科技正在改变人类的求爱方式: emailing, texting, emojis to express your emotions, sexting, liking a photograph, selfies. 电子邮件、短信、表

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

How is technology changing love? I'm going to say almost not at all. 科技改变了爱吗?我认为没有。 I study the brain. I and my colleagues have put over 100 people into a brain scanner 我从事大脑研究。我和我的同事们对100多人

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

But technology is producing one modern trend that I find particularly important. 但科技正在制造一种当代潮流,我认为它尤为重要。 It's associated with the concept of paradox of choice. 它和选择悖论这一概念相关。 For

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

摄影师布赖恩 凯斯拍摄波浪以下和波浪以上的生命--如他所说,海洋的恐惧和魔力。通过分享令人惊叹的鲜为人知的海底生物的照片,他展示了有冲击力的照片如何能帮助我们作出改变。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:潜入深渊

在他14岁的时候,这个生长在贫穷且饥饿家庭的马拉维男孩建造了一个风车为他的家庭供能。现在威廉 卡姆夸姆巴22岁了,他是第二次来TED演讲,这次,他为大家分享他那改变他们生活的风车的

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:地球村

If you're seeking to reshape your life, reflect on the answers to these four questions to increase your awareness, expand your mindset, and change your outlook: 想要重塑你的人生,想一想这四个问题,提升认知水平、冲破思维边界

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

充分的破题所积累的大量思维方向给我们以信心,要做的只有一项遴选工序了。而这选并不是闭上眼睛随手挑,而要符合以下条件: 1, 要与论题相匹配。论题问的既然是提高生活质量与否,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Were all victims of occasional bouts of self-doubt, even the most successful, charismatic, confident among us have their moments of insecurity. Self-confidence can be a very delicate and complex thing. A few are born with it; others learn it early on

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you aGREe or disaGREe with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

从题目入手突破新GRE作文 。新GRE作文一直是我们国内考生的一个薄弱环节,新GRE考试实施以来,让很多更加茫然无措,尤其新GRE作文issue写作部分,下面给考生分享相关的GRE作文题目破解方法

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Obama Announces Changes to Hostage Policy 奥巴马宣布改变人质政策 President Barack Obama on Wednesday announced a reform of U.S. policies for dealing with kidnappers. Mr. Obama said the U.S. will use all instruments of national power to rec

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

聪明人都知道,要实现自己的目标改善生活需要花费不少时间。这个事实毋庸置疑,但我们也可以做一些小的改变,来使得自己的生活在几周甚至几天之内得到改善!你当然不可能一夜之间实现

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

I think I'm,I mean in really kind of stereotypical,you know different male and femal way 我比较倾向于传统固定的男女思维方式 I think I am probably more like want to fix things a little less emotional,a little bit more there's a proble

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀