今天在TEDx悉尼,瑞秋波特斯曼谈到人生来即知分享并展示了像Zipcar和Swaptree这样的网站正在改变人类的行为模式。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

You know, I do realize that it's difficult for you to manage my nightclub, 我就知道,要你来管理我的夜店不容易 what with there not being an actual nightclub here. 因为这不是真正的夜店 Yeah, I just took the liberty of yelling

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

新GRE作文一直是我们国内考生的一个薄弱环节,新GRE考试实施以来,让很多更加茫然无措,尤其新GRE作文issue写作部分,下面给考生分享相关的GRE作文题目破解方法。 下面,和小编一起看看吧

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

A diet of clean eating refers to one which avoids processed foods and is heavy in raw and unrefined produce. 清洁饮食指一个人不吃加工精制食品,大量摄入未加工的农产品。 Today, clean eating, or eating clean, is a major move

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

There are some major benefits to having confidence, and there are proven methods to boost it. 自信会给你带来很多好处,经证明有些方法能提高你的自信心。 There's a saying that confidence breeds success. But does it? 俗话说:

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

我们无法直接观察分子及它们做什么 德鲁贝利想改变这点。在TED悉尼他科学地展示了精确(又有趣)的动画,来帮助研究人员看到我们自己细胞里所看不到的工序

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:美妙的神经系统

If you're seeking to reshape your life, reflect on the answers to these four questions to increase your awareness, expand your mindset, and change your outlook: 想要重塑你的人生,想一想这四个问题,提升认知水平、冲破思维边界

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1. 如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见。 If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other, then I wish we had never encountered . 2. 宁愿笑着流泪,也不哭着说后悔。心碎了,还需再补吗? I wo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

As we come to the end of another year, we thinking about the New Year and the goals we want to accomplish. New Year's resolutions have gotten a bad rap because most people lose focus after the first few months of the year. They are, however, importan

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

8条箴言让你做出好的改变 Life doesn't come with an instruction manual so we do our best to move through it with grace. Just like the following 8 transformational truths, these are more of the lessons we learn (and forget) along our journeys

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Hawk Roosting 栖息之鹰 I sit in the top of the wood, my eyes closed. Inaction, no falsifying dream Between my hooked head and hooked feet: Or in sleep rehearse perfect kills and eat. 我栖息在树端,双眼紧闭。 在我如钩般的头与爪之

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Life doesn't come with an instruction manual so we do our best to move through it with grace. Just like the following 8 transformational truths, these are more of the lessons we learn (and forget) along our journeys. 生活并没有自带的使用手册

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

史蒂夫已经12岁了,他的父母都是酒鬼,他几乎都要辍学了。然而,他阅读能力不错,但他总是考试不及格。从一年级开始,一直这样。史蒂夫长得很健壮,看上去比12岁的孩子要大。但他一直

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1.如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见。 If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered. 2.宁愿笑着流泪,也不哭着说后悔。心碎了,还需再补吗? I would

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

The power of a sentence is tremendous. A single destructive sentence can ruin somebody's life, make your day, or change your mood. 言语的力量是无穷的。一句简单的话可以毁掉生活,可以成就生活,也可以转变你的心情。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A lot of us are looking to make some positive changes in our life, but we have no idea where to begin. My suggestion is to do something different. 很多人都想给自己的生活做些积极的改变,但我们却不知道从哪里开始。我的建

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room. Dr. Seuss, Children's Book Writer 「老师可以帮你的忙,但很多的学习你必须靠自己,独自坐在房里。」苏斯博士

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

今天在TEDx悉尼,瑞秋波特斯曼谈到人生来即知分享--并展示了像Zipcar和Swaptree这样的网站正在改变人类的行为模式。

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

Social change 社会的改变 The weaker sex 弱男子 Blue-collar men in rich countries are in trouble. They must learn to adapt 在发达国家的蓝领男性群体正处于困境中,他们必须学会适应。 AT FIRST glance the patriarchy appe

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Oh,by the way (顺便说一句) By the way, could you do me a favor? 顺便说一下,你能帮我个忙吗? Before I forget(趁我还没忘) Before I forget, do you have plans for tomorrow night? 哦,趁我没忘,问下你明天晚上有安排了

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语