建筑师怎样才能向大自然学习建立一个持续的美丽新世界?在伦敦TEDSalon中, 迈克尔波林描述了三种大自然可能改变社会的特性:提高资源使用效率,封闭式循环和太阳能的使用。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:奇观建筑

改变世界 如何能够 拥有决心 把握每一次机会 你将可以掌握命运 那么人生或许能够因你而变 最终世界不能改变 可以改变的是那颗永远追求的心灵 英文歌词: Since you've gone, well it seems like everything is wrong, And deep inside, I know that i've, lost much mor

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

WASHINGTON Hes been called polarizing, efficient and autocratic - often in the same sentence. No Indian politician has generated so much attention and focus in recent years as India's next prime minister, Narendra Modi, whose Bharatiya Janata Party s

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

听歌学英语:天籁女声Should It Matter Should It Matter是挪威女歌手Sissel在All Good Things专辑中的一首歌。歌词描写的是一个女生在情感失意时的追悔和感伤。 宛如天籁的女声, 宛如初春午后的微风般

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

had a bad day don't talk to me 又是一个糟糕的日子,别烦我 gonna ride this out 我会熬过去 my little black heart breaks apart 我忧郁的心就要破碎 with your big mouth 请你别多嘴,不要嚷 and i'm sick of my sickness 我也

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

The US Federal Bureau of Investigation has uncovered nearly 15,000 previously undisclosed emails to or from Hillary Clinton when she served as the Secretary of State. 美国联邦调查局近日发现了近1.5万封此前未曾公开的、希拉里克林

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

As the development of computer, people count on computer so much, now most businesses are done online, trading online saves people a lot of time and it is very convenient. As more and more people choose to shop online, there comes the relative servic

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

建筑师怎样才能向大自然学习建立一个持续的美丽新世界?在伦敦TEDSalon中, 迈克尔波林描述了三种大自然可能改变社会的特性:提高资源使用效率,封闭式循环和太阳能的使用。

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

Ornithological trends 英国鸟类迁徙趋势 This bird has flown 有所改变 Why some species are thriving outside southern England 为什么英格兰南部有些物种开始兴盛? WHEN people talk about a north-south divide in Britain they are

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

1. A leapard cannot change its spots. 江山易改,本性难移。 2. Circumstances change cases. 事随境迁。 3. Things do not change; we change. 万事不变,是我们在变。 4. His moods change quickly. 他的心情变化不定。 5. Hono

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Take all those clothes that are too small for you to the charity shop. Gazing at wannabe smaller sizes every time you open your wardrobe door is like punching yourself in the eye on a daily basis. 太小的衣服都捐掉!每天看着衣橱里那些小

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

经典译文 With the New Year just around the corner, President Obama said there will be difficult debates and tough fights ahead but that hes hopeful the American people will come together to grow the economy and strengthen the middle class. 2012年

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

人类发展已经造成地球资源的紧张,但是约翰罗克斯特伦提醒我们,人类科学技术进步也使我们认识到这一切,并随之改变这种行为。他的研究发现了9大地球界限通过这个发现可以指引我们保

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

Portia is the best, when I'm at work without her. I miss her. 波西亚是最棒的 我们后来不在一起拍摄了 我很想她 We share trailers.So I sent a little picture the other day, like I miss you. 我们共用一辆化妆车 有一天我给她

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Science and technology 科学技术 Beer drinking 啤酒的饮用 Shape up! 形状改变一切! What sort of glass you drink from predicts how fast you drink 喝酒有多快?看杯子就知道 WOULD you like that in a straight or a jug, sir? was

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

讲解文本: stubborn 顽固的,倔强的,难去除的 That stubborn man never changes his mind. 那固执的人从不会改变想法。 I have a stubborn cold and cough day and night. 我得了很难治的感冒,日夜咳嗽。

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

He changed our lives. 他改变了我们的生活 Steve Jobs had a vision. 史蒂夫乔布斯很有远见 Like the world lost a John Lennon. 这世界像失去了另一位约翰列侬 He demanded perfection. 他追求完美 He could rip into people, 他

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Why have there been so many male presidents but so few women? 为什么世上有那么多男总统,而女总统却这么少? Why is it so difficult for moms to get back to work after having kids? 为什么妈妈们生完小孩要重返职场那么难

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

MUSIC FRIDAY!我们今天一起来看看 OMG美语 最棒的音乐节目! Taylor Swift We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together! Then you come around again and say 之后你又来对我说 Baby, I miss you and I swear Im gonna change 宝贝, 我想你

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

I'd like to do pretty much what I did the first time, which is to choose a light-hearted theme. 我想能和第一次演讲一样,选择一个轻松的主题。 Last time, I talked about death and dying. 上一次我谈论了关于生与死。 This

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇