Along with this, we see a rise of a host of beliefs: 不仅如此,各种信仰开始传播: the belief of virginity at marriage, arranged marriages -- strictly arranged marriages 坚信婚前必须保持处女身,包办婚姻(严格安排的婚

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

这周,萝卜先生跟影子萝卜展开了激烈的对话。通过这个对话,你可以知道不同的生活图形怎么用简单的方式用英文说~让我们让英语学起来更简单,让英语改变你的未来吧!

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 “萝卜”先生教英语

这周,萝卜先生跟影子萝卜展开了激烈的对话。通过这个对话,你可以知道不同的生活图形怎么用简单的方式用英文说~让我们让英语学起来更简单,让英语改变你的未来吧!

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 “萝卜”先生教英语

2008年的TED获奖者,物理学家Neil Turok指出有天赋的非洲年轻人十分渴求机会。他呼吁通过解放和培养非洲大陆的创造天赋,改变非洲的未来

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:贫穷至进步

by Arnold Schwarzenegger keywords: weightlifter, discipline, determination, dream I started way back as a weightlifter. From the first moment when I gripped a barbell and lifted the steel up over my head, I felt this was exhilaration, and I knew then

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

1. People arent against you; they are for themselves. 人们并不是针对你,他们只是为了他们自己。 2. Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world. 爬上山顶并不是为了让全世界看到你,而是让

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

1.如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见。 If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered. 2.宁愿笑着流泪,也不哭着说后悔。心碎了,还需再补吗? I would li

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Life doesn't come with an instruction manual so we do our best to move through it with grace. Just like the following 8 transformational truths, these are more of the lessons we learn (and forget) along our journeys. 生活并没有自带的使用手册

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

托福听力技巧:听力中口音的巧妙处理 托福听力中如果遇到非美口音怎么办?近期ETS推出了新的政策,在听力和口语的部分中加入了英国、澳大利亚以及新西兰的口音,并且是立即实行。在3月

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Americans seem very afraid of cancer, with good reason. Unlike other things that kill us, it often seems to come out of nowhere. 美国人似乎非常惧怕癌症,而且有着充分的理由。跟其他那些杀死我们的东西不一样,癌症仿

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Film producer Raymond Chow was Bruce Lee 's friend and business partner. 电影制作人邹文怀是李小龙的朋友兼生意伙伴 As head of Golden Harvest studios,he was the biggest film producer in Hong Kong. 作为嘉禾的老总,他是香港最

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

If you've spent enough time in the workforce, you almost certainly have a trail of damaged professional relationships behind you. That doesn't mean you're a bad manager or employee; it's simply a fact that some people don't get along, and when we hav

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Can You imagine? 你能想像吗? What would happen? 将发生什么? If we could have any dream 如果我们能够有些梦想, Id wish this moment 我将希望现在 Was ours to own it 是我们去拥有它, And that it would never leave 并且

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

How did you do it, Dad? How have you managed to not take a drink for almost 20 years? It took me almost 20 years to have the courage to even ask my father this very personal question. When Dad first quit drinking, the whole family was on pins and nee

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

无论做什么事情,一个人的态度非常重要。一个朝着自己目标永远前进的人,整个世界都给他让路。那就是心态的力量 。 People say, you can not change the environment, but can change their own; you can not cha

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

50年前的烟草报告改变了世界 If there is one person whose work created a ripple effect that is changing the world, it was the ninth surgeon general of the United States. Fifty years ago this month, he issued a report that linked cigarette s

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Have you ever started a diet or exercise program but didnt stick with it? If you are like millions of other people, youve set out with the best intentions but failed to keep the momentum going. Im going to explain why relying on motivation and willpo

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

When Apple releases the iPhone 7 later this year, the company will reportedly address one of the most common and longstanding complaints about its iconic smartphone: a lack of sufficient storage. 今年晚些时候,苹果公司将发布iPhone 7。据

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Our emotional world has a remarkable power to determine not only our mental health, but also how our physical well-being. 我们的情感世界有一种强大的力量,不仅决定我们的精神健康,还决定我们的身体健康。 Here are f

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

There are some major benefits to having confidence, and there are proven methods to boost it. 自信会给你带来很多好处,经证明有些方法能提高你的自信心。 There's a saying that confidence breeds success. But does it? 俗话说:

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语