Mitchell was looking for the Instant Dry Milk in Ralphs. He had started buying dry milk two months ago. Packaged in a box weighing only 1 pounds, dry milk tastes and costs the same as regular nonfat milk. Plus, it is a lot lighter to carry than liqui

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Where is the shelf of best-sellers? Books in the first aisle are all best sellers. Could you give me some advice on books for killing time on the train? Well, do you like novels? Yes, very much. Which one is the latest? Here is one written by famous

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Excuse me, could you tell me where I can get a shopping basket? Yes, Madam. It is at the entrance. Well, I can't find the way to the entrance. Would you tell me where the entrance is? Okay. Follow me please. Thank you very much. By the way, where are

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

December 25th, 1848. 1848年12月25日 My dear Sir, 尊敬的先生, I will write to you at more length when my heart can find a little rest now I can only thank you very briefly for your letter. 待我心绪稍宁后,我再写信与你详叙;现

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 见信如晤Letters Live

Pope Benedict XVI issued another strong appeal on Sunday for a humanitarian corridor to be opened to allow aid to get through to the displaced in Georgia. 天主教教皇本笃十六世星期天再次强烈呼吁在格鲁吉亚开辟人道主义通道,

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年8月

我参加你的婚礼 I Went To Your Wedding went to your wedding 我参加你的婚礼, Although I was dreading 尽管心存畏惧, The thought of losing you 害怕失去你。 The organ was playing 管风琴正在演奏, My poor heart kept sa

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

Elementary - Here Comes the Bride (B0017) A: I cant believe that Anthony is finally getting married! B: Yeah well its about time! Hes been living with his parents for 40 years! A: Dont be mean. Look here come the bridesmaids!Their dresses look beauti

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

[00:02]R:Huh. This is nice! [00:05]P:What? [00:06]R:I've never walked down the aisle knowing it can't end in divorce. [00:25]G:Oh, I wish you're grandmother had lived to see this. [00:29]M:She's right there. [00:30]G:Not that old crow, my

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英美人天天都在说的4000句:跟着影视学最真实的口语

Lisa: Can you tell me if this is the right platform for the train to Arlington? Omar: Yes, it is. Is this your first time taking the train? Lisa: Is it that obvious? Omar: No, you just look a little lost. Lisa: Im starting a new job and I have to com

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

The United States said it is pressing Israel to expand the terms of its temporary cease-fires in Gaza to allow greater access for humanitarian aid to the besieged area. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is continuing to lead U.S. cease-fire diploma

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年1月

Israeli warplanes have attacked smuggling tunnels between the Gaza Strip and Egypt, after militants in Gaza fired at least two rockets into southern Israel. The tit-for-tat violence is further complicating prospects to draft a truce between Israel an

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年2月

Topic1 Rickshaw drivers want college studentsFor people visiting Beijing, the hutongs are definitely a must-see. These old winding alleyways represent the history and culture of this ancient capital. If visitors want to learn rather than just wanderi

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Stocker: Can I help you find something? Meg: Yes, Im looking for coffee. Stocker: Thats on aisle 3. Let me show you where it is. Meg: Thanks. Hmm, I dont see the Jitters brand that I normally buy. Stocker: It looks like were out of stock. We should g

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客