The Wedding You by my side, that*s how I see us. I close my eyes and I can see us. We*re on our way to say I do. My secret dreams have all come true. I see the church, I see the people. Your folks and

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第二辑

Directions to the supply shop A: Mary? Can you tell me where the supply shop is? B: Sure. Its on basement level one. Turn right when you get off the elevator. A: Great! Thanks a lot! B: No problem, John. 办公用品店在哪? A:玛丽,能告诉我

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

An Underground World: Carlsbad Caverns National Park 地下王国:卡尔斯巴德洞窟国家公园 This week, we explore a national park -- and UNESCO World Heritage Site -- in the American Southwest. This national park, near the city of Carlsbad, N

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

[00:00.00]I was late for school today.我今天上学迟到了。 [00:02.77]Why? What happened?为什么?发生了什么事? [00:04.99]I took the bus. There was a road accident,我坐的公交车。发生了一起道路交通事故, [00:08.44]and t

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语八年级上(2013版)

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 一口气英语

Visitors at Egypt's Giza Pyramids on Saturday got a rare opportunity. They were able to catch a glimpse inside an underground chamber, just south of the Great Pyramid containing the pieces of an ancient funerary boat which many believed was intended

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2016年

The undertaking is happening tonight. 计划会在今晚进行。 Oliver, Felicity may have found something. 奥利弗,费利西蒂好像有发现。 This symbol is a map of the old subway tunnel system. 这个符号是过去的地铁隧道系统地图

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Australian Scientists Propose a Telescope to Look Deep Underground Scientists in Australia want to build what they describe as a downward looking telescope to look for mineral wealth under the Earths surface. The telescope is really a project aimed a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

At the supermarket I noticed an elderly man who seemed to be following me wherever I went. As I moved to each aisle, there he was, smiling at me. Now I was wondering if he was interested in me. At the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

本周迎来史上最黑暗地下生物聚集,选手地下密室寻迷,搜索设计灵感。3位选手创意撞衫,谁能突出特色获得评委的青睐?大胡子ROY首日制作一无所成,他能否走出困境,成功晋级?MIRANDA包揽

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 特效化妆师大对决 第五季

New York's 'Underground Museum' Pleases Passerby 纽约地下博物馆娱乐路人 Millions of New Yorkers and visitors ride the citys subway and other trains each day. The public transportation system offers more than just a trip, however. It also h

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(二)月

一个英语单词可分为三部分:前缀(prefix)词根(root)后缀(suffix)。位于词根前面的部分就是前缀。前缀,可以改变单词的意思。 under-① 在下,内 underground = under + ground(地) a. 地下的

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

郧石给了老肯特旧友农场主McNally土地公公能力利用这个能力McNally农场规模不断扩大需要人手也越来越多McNally将农场所需劳力目标放到了那些非法移民身上并利用自己地下穿行能力活埋了那些试图逃跑人只有从墨西哥来找妈妈小男孩Javier成功逃了出来而好友Francisco则被

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

The water is pouring down from the surface, 水流是从地表倾泻而来的 and I'm gonna try to follow it up and out of here. 我要跟着水流走以便找到出路 There's light ahead!Look, you see that? Look.Look over there. See it? 前面有亮光

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

Listen to the airline staffs' questions to customers. Check the proper answers. 1.Are you Mr. Wang? 2.Are you going to London? 3.Is this the only luggage you want to check in? 4.Are these luggages belonging to you only? 5.What kinds of seat do you wa

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

At the supermarket I noticed an elderly man who seemed to be following me wherever I went. As I moved to each aisle, there he was, smiling at me. Now I was wondering if he was interested in me. At the dairy counter I was checking out the eggs when I

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Ninety minutes after the blast, ash began to rain down on Yakima, Washington, 爆发90分钟以后,灰烬开始雨滴般地洒落在华盛顿州的亚基马。 a community of fifty thousand people about eighty miles away. 那是个有5万人口的社

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

In an extraordinarily unself-critical book called Surviving Galeras, Williams said he could only shake my head in wonder when he learned afterward 但威廉斯毫不自责,在一本名叫《加莱拉斯火山幸存记》的书里说,当他后来听

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

The luckiest person on that day was a graduate student named Harry Glicken. 那一天最走运的要算是一位名叫哈里格利肯的研究生。 He had been manning an observation post 5.7 miles from the mountain, 他是离火山9公里处一个观

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

As you will gather from this, measuring earthquakes is not always an exact science, particularly when interpreting readings from remote locations. 你从中可以知道,测量地震并不总是一门很精确的科学,尤其在牵涉到解释来自

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史