发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

I just cant wait for the royal wedding. Id say its the biggest one since Williams mother Princess Diana got married in 1981. Im going to watch TV all day on April the 29th. Im so excited about seeing Kate in her dress. Im sure shell look totally amaz

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-R

1. President Barack Obama is predicting that there will eventually be a compromise on spending priorities. However, he told a Virginia audience that while hes looking for shared sacrifices, Republicans want to spare the rich. 2. NATO military command

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(四月)

一个英语单词可分为三部分:前缀(prefix)词根(root)后缀(suffix)。位于词根前面的部分就是前缀。前缀,可以改变单词的意思。 be-, 使 behalf = be + half(一半) 变成两份,一人一半 大家一

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

经典句型:Do you have any pasta here? 这儿有意大利面吗? A:Do you have any pasta here? 甲:这儿有意大利面吗? B:Sorry, we haven't got any. 乙:抱歉,我们不卖意大利面。 A:Is there an international foods aisle? 甲:有进

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Language Points 1. Starting to get on the tube while passengers are still getting off 2. Not moving down the aisle 3. Pole-hogging 4. Using leaky headphones 5. Not being prepared at the ticket barrier 6. Manspreading 7. Not offering your seat to a pr

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Short Conversation 办理搭乘手续 A:Can I see your passport,please? B:Here it is.I would like an aisle seat. A:Let me check.Yes,we have an aisle seat for you.It's forty-five C. B:Good.I will take it. A:How many bags are you checking in? B:Two

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

Unit 57 At the supermarket(1) 第57课 在超市(1) S: Excuse me, can you tell me where the breakfast cereals are? 购物者:对不起,请问早餐吃的麦片放哪儿? C: They're in aisle 2A, down that way. 店员:放在2A走道,往那边走

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

Do you want to fly business or economy? 你想飞商务舱还是经济舱? Do you want a fixed or flexible ticket? 你想要固定机票还是弹性机票? Would you like a window or aisle seat? 你想要靠窗还是靠过道的座位? Have you

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

The man on the M train said, Good morning, everybody. I'm going to keep this short and sweet. My name's Robin. I'm not here to ask for money. I'm not here looking for work. I'm not here to preach the Gospel. But I do have some good news. I've got a g

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

A: I cant believe that Anthony is finally getting mar- ried! B: Yeah well its about time! Hes been living with his parents for 40 years! A: Dont be mean. Look here come the bridesmaids! Their dresses look beautiful! B: Who are those kids walking down

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Why's he tattooing a dick on your back, Pyro? It's a fallen soldier, brother. He got you! Good morning, boss. Get your weapons. Let's go. You! Put a shirt on! It does kind of look like a dick. 3 out. Arm the charge, don't blow your balls off. Don't w

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

经典歌曲-我去参加你的婚礼i went to your wedding--cole I went to your wedding cole I went to your wedding Although I was dreading The thought of losing you The organ was playing My poor heart kept saying My dreams, My dreams are through Yo

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Turn Off Your Cell Phone 关掉你的手机 We went to the movie the other night. I sat in an aisle seat as I usually do, because it feels a little roomier. Just as the feature was about to start, a blonde from the center of the row got up and starte

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Face recognition technology is being rolled out at Beijing West Railway Station, offering a quicker option for passengers to get their tickets checked. 近日,北京西站启用了人脸识别技术,为旅客验票提供了一种更为快捷的选择

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Would you prefer an aisle or window seat? 你喜欢靠过道的座位还是靠窗户的? prefer 更喜欢;宁愿 I prefer tea. 我更喜欢茶。 prefer A to B 比起B更喜欢A I prefer tea to coffee. 比起咖啡,我更喜欢茶。 aisle 过道

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Yeah it's been a really long year Flew to Oklahoma That's where he got down on one knee When I told my mom she was in tears The day we pulled out her wedding gown She hadn't looked at it in 40 years And I, I watched her reminisce for awhile Just 19 a

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

This week we meet the verb to swim; and we also meet a famous swimmer, called Captain Webb. The verb to swim is one of a very small group of English verbs where there are three different vowel sounds in three different tenses, like this: I swim I swa

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

LESSON 41 The saint bernard dog 第四十一课 圣伯纳犬 The Saint Bernard dog is very large and strong, with a large head, long hair, and a bushy tail. 圣伯纳犬体型庞大,体格健壮,头部很大,毛发很长,还有一条毛茸茸的

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

Pre-Listening Vocabulary fascinate: to cause great interest mature: to grow periodical: reoccurring at specific times droves: large numbers brood: a group of living things that are hatched or born at the same time emerge: to come out; to appear overl

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语