C: do you need a hand? A: no, I can hadle it. Thanks anyway. C: are you sure you don't need any help? A: well, maybe just a little. I can't seem to make it fit. C: I swear, the overhead compartments on these planes just keep getting smaller and small

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

嗨!大家好!欢迎来到广播学口语。Andy向大家问好。Andy今天向大家介绍的两个句子是:Stop rolling in the aisles.和Don‘t burst a blood vessel. 还等什么,赶快来搭

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 广播学口语

A: I can't seem to find the cereal aisle. B: You'll find the cereal by the breakfast foods. A: What breakfast foods? B: They're over by the oatmeal and the breakfast bars. A: Oh, I think I know what you're talking about. B: Can I help you with anythi

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

A: I need to find the cereal aisle. B: The cereal is over by the breakfast foods. A: Where is that at? B: It's by the oatmeal and breakfast bars. A: I think I can find that. B: Did you need help finding anything else? A: Actually, I do need to find t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

A: Could you tell me where the cereal is? B: If you go to the breakfast aisle, you'll find the cereal there. A: What aisle is that? B: You'll find it by the oatmeal and breakfast bars. A: I know where that is at. B: Is there anything else you need he

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

剧情简介 你相信在你们家某个角落里有一条通往另一样世界的通道吗?可千万别爬进去。 小女孩卡洛琳搬进新居后,破旧而又死气沉沉的环境让她感觉无聊透顶。无趣古板的父母,怪异的邻居,还有一个讨厌的小男孩和他的小黑猫,这样的生活对于满脑子都是奇思妙想的她来说,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语听力

This is AP News Minute. Hurricane Lane dropped almost two feet of rain on Hawaii's Big Island in just about a day. The big, slow-moving category 3 hurricane is expected to move close to or directly over parts of Hawaii's main islands. Attorney Genera

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2018(八)月

1. May I help you? Yes, I'd like to buy these razors. Okay, that'll be $6.85 with tax. 2. What can I do for you? I'm looking for the cameras. They're in Aisle Two. 3. Is there something I can help you with? No, I'm just browsing. Thanks anyway. Ok. H

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语词组对话

Where are the dairy products? Which aisle are the canned goods at? Do you carry stationary? Do you have more of this item in stock? Where are the shopping baskets? Could you weigh this? There's no price on this item. Do you deliver? Could you put thi

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

May I see your ticket and passport, please? Sure, here they are. Any luggage? Just this suitcase. Your backpack is very big and today's flight is quite full. I'm afraid that you will have to check your backpack too. No problem. What about this carry-

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

英语口语王 想说就说(五)20

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(五)

The British propensity for non-deference militates against special treatment to anyone, unless of course you're the official underdog. The last shall be first is a biblical theme which could just as easily have been written by a British attitudes and

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧人生篇章

He walked into the drugstore. Where are the eyedrops, he wondered. He looked at the drugstore signs. Signs were hanging above each aisle. He read sign after sign. He finally saw the eyedrops sign. He walked to the eyedrops section. He looked on the t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

1. The Hubble Space Telescope has a new high-tech gadget, helping it uncover the secrets of the universe. Spacewalking astronauts installed an 88-million-dollar spectrograph designed to detect faint light from faraway quasar. 2. President Barack Oba

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2009年(五)月

今天我们要继续讲由knock这个词发展而成习惯用语。我们先要谈的习惯用法是: knockout。 Knockout最常用的意思是把一个人打倒在地、不省人事,但是knockout在俚语中却可以解释叫人心醉神迷的人或

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

A: What would you like for breakfast, fish or chicken? 你想吃什么早餐,鱼或鸡? B: Do you have a vegetarian meal? 你们有素食餐吗? A: Yes, I'll get that for you in a moment. 有,稍等一会,我这就去给您拿。 A: Excuse

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: I can't seem to find the cereal aisle. B: You'll find the cereal by the breakfast foods. A: What breakfast foods? B: They're over by the oatmeal and the breakfast bars. A: I think I know what you're talking about. B: Can I help you with anything e

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 食物-Food

今天我们要学的词是across the aisle。 Across the aisle, 是美国政治里一个非常有用的词,指对立党派。 President-elect Obama promised to reach across the aisle to foster a 'new politics' in his campaign, 美国当选总统奥巴

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

1. A website used by militant groups says a top al-Qaeda commander has been killed. The man was considered the key link between the Taliban and the terror network. The US officials say he was probably behind a bombing near a US base during a visit b

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(二)月

We went to the movie the other night. I sat in an aisle seat as I usually do, because it feels a little roomier. Just as the feature was about to start, a blonde from the center of the row got up and started walking her way out. Excuse me, sorry, oop

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)