服务员,我们点的菜还没上呢。 Waiter, our order hasn't come yet. 我饿扁了。 I'm starving. 我很口渴。 I'm thirsty. 请随便吃。 Please help yourself. 请多吃点烧鸭。 Please have some more roast duck. 请尝尝这个本地

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

Jasmine:I'm so tired! I don't know how I'm going to make it through this lecture. Sean: the professor is a bit boring today. You need something to perk yourself up. How about a coffee? J: I don't really like coffee, to be honest. It's too bitter for

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

Fro:Look, there's no way we can convince people they need fresh motor oil every morning. Ann: No, but you can let them know that yours is the cream of the crop-the purest motor oil in the world. [handing a cafe breva to Fro] Careful, hold it by the j

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

陈豪在ABC美国公司工作了几个月。今天他要第一次去参加财务委员会的定期会议。在走廊上,他见到公司的美籍华人Mary。 (Office ambience) M:Good morning, 陈豪。嘿,你一手拿著咖啡,一手拿着面包

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 职场礼节英语

Janet Adamy reports that McDonal's will add espresso, latte and other specialty drinks to its menu Starting this year lovers of Mocha, Cappuccino and Latte will be able to get them in Mcdonald. The golden arches is overhauling its front counters to

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

Agriculture Report - Teaching Coffee Farmers About the Birds and the Bees 农业报道 - 种植更多树木和鲜花对咖啡生产的帮助 This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语农业报道。 The Univ

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(四)月

a few 几个 (用于可数名词前) a good idea 一个好主意 a little 少许 (用于不可数名词前 ) advice 建议 idea 主意 instead 代替 less (little的比较级)较少的,更小的 make some coffee 泡一杯咖啡 pity 遗憾

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册单词MP3

A new study finds that men who drink a lot of coffee are less likely to develop potentially fatal prostate cancer. It's the latest study to show a beneficial effect from one of the world's favorite beverages. 新的研究发现大量饮用咖啡的男子

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(289) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年5月

在咖啡馆 我们去喝杯咖啡吧。 Let's go for a coffee. 你们这儿有什么咖啡? What kind of coffee do you have? 你喜欢什么口味? What flavor do you like? 我想要杯咖啡。 I'd like a coffee. 来一杯没有咖啡因的咖啡

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Having Lunch on the Plane 在飞机上用餐 David:What are my choices for lunch? 戴维:午餐有什么可以选? Flight Attendant: We have beef with rice and fish with noodles. Which would you like? 空乘:有牛肉饭和鲜鱼面,您要哪

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Jermaine: Id like a decaf drip, to go. Drew: Would you like our light or dark roast? Jermaine: I'll just have whatever's freshly brewed. Drew: Are you sure you dont want to try an espresso, an Americano, or a latte? Jermaine: No, just a decaf coffee.

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Lesson 3 Cry 1.Are you crying wolf again? 2.Stop being a crybaby. 3.Maybe I have to get you a crying towel. 4.For crying out loud,stop it. 5.It's a far cry from what I expected. 6.I cried like a baby. 7.It's no use crying over spilt milk. 8.His speec

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

国家名称(Country) .赛车场--赛道名称(Circuit--Track)) 澳大利亚 Australia 阿尔拔公园赛车场--墨尔本赛道 Albert Park--Melbourne 巴西 Brazil 卡路士.柏斯赛车场-

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Women who drink coffee may have a lower risk of depression, according to a study from the Harvard School of Public Health. Several recent studies have looked at a possible link between coffee and suicide, and found that coffee drinkers were less like

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年10月

Sitting around the coffee table Ann: I know why Mr. Fro didn't like our ad idea! He doesn't know the first thing about coffee. James:True. I always see him drinking instant. Ann: Let's take him some of Kitty's best and make the pitch again. James:Do

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Helping Latin America Protect Its Coffee Crops 帮助拉丁美洲保护咖啡作物 Its been said that given its caffeine content, coffee makes the world go round. If that isnt literally true, as a food crop coffee has a major influence on many count

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(九月)

如何生动描述一段场景 3、What happened 事情的经过 It caused John to spill some beer on himself, but it was purely an accident. But John was pissed and he got in the guys face. 所以John把酒洒到了自己身上,但这完全是意外

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Dialogue 1 Jingjing: This is really different from the last pizza place. 京晶:这里和上次吃披萨的地方还真不太一样。 Mark: Totally. This a caf. Pizza isn't the main thing they serve. 马克:完全不一样。这是个咖啡小馆,

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台