●在快餐厅里 要一个汉堡和一杯冰茶。 I'd like a hamburger and an iced tea. *iced tea因为发音相同,有时也可写成ice tea。 我要两个热狗。 May I have two hot dogs, ple

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 口语8000句

Heineken is one of the worlds most popular brands of beer. It was established in 1873 in Amsterdam by Gerard Adriaan Heineken. He saw a market to introduce a beer culture in Amsterdams cafes. Today, Heineken is brewed by 40 breweries in 39 countries

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Along the Seine,you sip coffee 塞纳河畔 左岸的咖啡 Holding a cup,I wanna have a taste 我手一杯 品尝你的美 impressed by your lipsticks 留下唇印的嘴 pretty rose,who wrote a wrong name? 花店玫瑰 名字写错谁 confession bal

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

《老友记》第一季第3集 详解 The One With the Thumb 本集简介: 2007-10-15 11:27飞来横财: 罗斯终于发现真相:童年时的爱犬奇奇死掉了、而不是被送往农场养老,当年被父母善意的欺骗了。钱德戒烟

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

冷饮: beverages 饮料 soya-bean milk 豆浆 syrup of plum 酸梅汤 tomato juice 番茄汁 orange juice 橘子汁 coconut milk 椰子汁 asparagus juice 芦荟汁 grapefruit juice 葡萄柚汁 vege

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

【介绍】: size(杯量): Small, medium, large, eatra large Tall, grande, venti, trenta Flavor(口味):/ topping Espresso浓缩咖啡/milk牛奶/milk foam奶泡/ chocolate syrup巧克力糖浆/ caramel焦糖/ hazel nut榛子/ whipped

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

The coffee tree is a native of eastern Africa, 咖啡树原产于非洲东部, but it was in Arabia that it first became known to the people of Europe, 但最初是在阿拉伯为欧洲人所知, and until about the year 1700 A. D. that country a

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(516) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Ann: That's brilliant! We can name the grades of motor oil by where they come from. James: [Joking] Mr. Mechanic, I'd like a nice Venezuelan blend this morning. Ann: I think the Saudi Arabian will hit the spot today. James:But really, maybe this can

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(263) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

剧码: Coffee!!! Ann, James, and Jess are ordering coffee in the Kitty Cafe James: Any new ideas on the Mr. Fro case? How can we give this motor oil a new brand identity? Ann: Let me get my morning coffee to get my brain working again. James: I co

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Smells are interesting. Its amazing how many smells we know. Our noses are excellent at understanding thousands of different fragrances and odours. We all have favourite smells. Mine are freshly baked bread and freshly brewed coffee. Many people spra

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

So can I get you anything else? 请问还需要点什么吗 Coffee? Dessert? Morning-after pill? 咖啡,点心,事后避孕药 Okay. 好吧 Getting it on in a restaurant. 在餐馆里打得如此火热 I once made love to a young Angela Lansbury 我

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

If a 20-minute nap, a cup of joe, and more shuteye at night were in a cage match, who would win for reducing that classic afternoon dip? The answer is: (in order of effectiveness) 二十分钟的小睡,一杯咖啡,晚上多睡一会儿,这三样

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

对你而言,智能手机可能就像你的朋友。但是真正的朋友会时不时给你一个笑脸。在TED2013大会上 Keller Rinaudo 展示了 Romo,一种由智能手机控制的迷你机器人,可以陪着你散步,可以帮你在桌子

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:重释机器

1. Hard Liquor. 烈性酒 They should be stored at room temperature. 只要放在室温储存酒可以哦。 2. Honey 蜂蜜 It will crystallize and thicken faster. 放在冰箱里会让蜂蜜更快的结晶,变得浑浊。 3. Coffee 咖啡 It will

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

LESSON 57 Tea and coffee 第五十七课 茶和咖啡 Tea is the leaf of an evergreen shrub which grows in China and Japan, and also in some parts of India. 茶叶一种灌木的叶子,这种灌木是生长在中国和日本的常青树,当然在印

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

陈豪在ABC美国公司工作了几个月。今天他要第一次去参加财务委员会的定期会议。在走廊上,他见到公司的美籍华人Mary。 (Office ambience) M:Good morning, 陈豪。嘿,你一手拿著咖啡,一手拿著面包

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Don't give me that look. 少这么看我 Oleg. Caroline. What are you doing here? 奥列格。卡洛琳。你怎么在这儿 What are you doing here? 你又怎么会在这儿 I live here, and I'm just coming out from going to get coffee. 我住这里,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

本期内容: Luckin Coffee, a Chinese chain that has become the country's first coffee shop valued at $1bn, says it is not worried about profits as it moves to challenge US rival Starbucks' dominant position in the country's fast-growing market. S

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

So this morning, I went to Starbucks. You know Starbucks. You've heard of Starbucks? Yup. 今天早上我去了星巴克。你知道星巴克。听过星巴克吧?没错。 There's one on the corner next to the Starbucks across from the Starbucks. 转

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

Dialogue 1 Mark and Jingjing are in a coffee shop. 马克和京晶在一家咖啡店里 Mark: I didn't know there was a coffee shop around here. How did you find it? 马克:我不知道这附近还有一家咖啡店。你是怎么找到的? Jingj

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台