3.取钱和消户 Withdrawing Money and Closing an Account Mr. Lee: I would like to withdraw my money and close my account please. 我想把钱都取出来,然后消户。 Teller: May I see your passbook. 我能看看您的存折吗? Mr. Lee: H

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

In the kitchen, the first thing I do is pour myself a cup of coffee and I add a little skim milk and sugar. 走到厨房我先给自己倒一杯咖啡,加一点脱脂奶和糖。 My roommate usually makes a pot when she wakes up for both of us sinc

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

Talking About Music 1--Do you want black or white coffee? 2--White, please. 1--Look! There's a folk concert tomorrow evening. Do you want to go? 2--I don't like folk music very much. 1--What kind of music do you like? 2--I like classical music. Do y

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Converting The Masses:Starbucks In China It sounds like Mission Impossible:Sell coffee to Chinas tea drinkers.Starbuckssolution is to select high-profile locations on the busiest streets, where stores are sure to se duce the see-and-be-se

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 有声杂志阅读

生活情景英语对话:我要先来咖啡 Waiter: Good morning. What would you like this morning? 早上好。您想要点什么? Jane: I think I'll have continental style breakfast. Apple juice, crescent rolls with butter and some cheese. Th

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景对话

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语天天练-大米

Let's take a break 让我们休息一下 例句: Class is over. Let's take a break. 下课了,我们休息一下。 We've been discussing the project for two hours, let's take a break. 我们已经讨论这个计划两个小时了,让我们休息

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

讲解文本: cool 好的,OK的,没事的,可以的 -Do you want some coffee? 要来点咖啡吗? -No, thank you, I'm cool. 不,谢谢,不用了。 good 好的,OK的,没事的,可以的 -Are you free tonight? 今晚有空吗? -I

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

DIALOGUE 101 Talking About Music 1--Do you want black or white coffee? 2--White, please. 1--Look! There's a folk concert tomorrow evening. Do you want to go? 2--I don't like folk music very much. 1--What kind of music do you like? 2--I like classic

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Talking About Music 1--Do you want black or white coffee? 2--White, please. 1--Look! There's a folk concert tomorrow evening. Do you want to go? 2--I don't like folk music very much. 1--What kind of music do you like? 2--I like classical music. Do y

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

In this episode, Lucy eats breakfast. 本课的主题是露西吃早餐。 She begins her story by saying that In the kitchen, the first thing she does is to pour herself a cup of coffee. 文章开头她说走到厨房她先给自己倒一杯咖啡。

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

In the kitchen, the first thing I do is pour myself a cup of coffee and I add a little skim milk and sugar. 走到厨房我先给自己倒一杯咖啡,加一点脱脂奶和糖。 My roommate usually makes a pot when she wakes up for both of us sinc

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

I walk into my kitchen and turn on the coffeemaker. 我走进厨房,打开咖啡机。 I always put the coffee, filter, and water in the night before so it's ready to go. 我总是在前一天晚上放好咖啡、滤纸和水,这样我随时都能用

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

The land around the Amazon River is called Selvaswhich means woods. 亚马逊河附近的地区叫做热带雨林就是森林的意思。 It is not only woods but jungles and swamps, and it is very wild, hot, damp, and unhealthful. 不仅仅是森林,

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

At a time when other companies were trimming benefits as a cost-cutting measure, Schultz, who grew up in a family without any medical coverage, believed that his approach is critical to building a better workforce. 当其他公司把削减福利待遇当

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Gotta Have You 不会觉得一丝温暖,除非躺在你的臂弯 演唱者:The Weepies 英文歌词 必须拥有你 Gray, quiet and tired and mean 苍白,安静和疲倦,尝试着浅忆不快的往事 Picking at a worried seam I try to make y

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

释义: get me (you) something 给我(你)拿某物 get 为给某人拿某物的意思,单纯表示拿东西或给某人买东西。也可以写成 get sth for me (you)。 例句: Please get me some coffee. 请给我一杯咖啡。 Would yo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

We should've set the alarm for 7:30. 我们应该把闹钟定到七点半的。 should have done 本应该做某事(却没做) set the alarm for..+时间 把闹钟设在(几点) I should've come early. 我应该早点来的。 I should've acc

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

makeadifference 有影响;有差别 Ayearortwowillmakeagreatdifferencetous. 对我们来说,一年还是两年有着很大的区别。 Idon'tcareanditwon'tmakeanydifferencetome. 我才不在乎呢,而且它对我也不会产生任何影响。 A

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Next time you spill a little, let the coffee dry before wiping it up. Youll notice that after it dries there is a darkish ring around the very edge of the spill, whereas the middle disappears almost entirely. Whats going on here? Robert Deegan and Sy

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16