加利福尼业两个家庭均被残忍杀害,小组到现场调查发现尸体被移动。BAU调查组一开始认为是黑帮所为,但很快发现这起事件背后隐藏着更多的秘密。小组拨开重重迷雾,找出被人利用的特雷

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 犯罪心理

强尼与女友在派对上两人离开,两人在海滩发现可怕的尸骸。BAU调查组前往调查,小组发现受害人显然死于同一起事件。BAU小组经过一系列的调查分析出杀手是沙滩附近酒吧的人。罪犯麦克与

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 犯罪心理

Beckett和Castle乘坐的车被撞入了大海, 两人被困在了车中。最终两人幸运脱险了,可事情远没有结束。Beckett发现Sophia 居然是Castle的前女友,她感到大为吃惊。Beckett和Castle找到了博士的秘密基地

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第四季

Castle邀请Beckett参加女儿的毕业典礼,Beckett欣然答应。一名小偷横尸陋巷,而他在死前曾今到Beckett上司家行窃,而她的上司开枪打伤了小偷。Castle发现了Beckett母亲案子的线索,他感到极度不安

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第四季

厨师 Dan Barber 讲述他在西班牙小农庄的发现:农夫 Eduardo Sousa 照着 Barber 人传统的食品生产法,以自然方法在自然环境中养鹅,人道且自然地生产肥鹅肝。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:吃吧

九头蛇假扮神盾局的人闯入联合国总部,用一种神秘武器大肆杀害在场官员,随后沃德的哥哥克里斯蒂安议员欲借机打击神盾局。亨特、芭比、梅找到神秘武器的研发者探寻信息,却发现九头

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(206) / 评论(0) 分类 神盾局特工 第二季

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 介绍说明: 方向键操作。要想通关请准备好一下物品:1.止吐药 2.眼药水。当你通关的时候你会发现这其实就是一个无聊的游戏。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 好玩英语小游戏

Galileo Galilei 伽利略伽利莱 Will you believe it when someone says the Earth is the center of the universe and it does not move at all? 如果有人和你说地球是宇宙的中心,它不会转动,你会相信吗? Of course, you won't. 你

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第8册

Such a feelings coming over me这种感情萦绕着我 There is wonder in most everything I see在很多事上我都存在疑问 Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eyes没有云的天空,阳光照射在我的眼中 And I wont be surprised if

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Tuberculosis Found in 18th Century Bodies 结核病发现于18世纪的尸体 Researchers have found tuberculosis bacteria in 200-year-old human remains. The researchers say the discovery is surprising. The remains came from a Hungarian church where

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Minivan-sized Sponge Found off Hawaii Coast 夏威夷海岸发现巨型海绵动物 It might be hard to imagine, but scientists found a sponge the size of a minivan in deep waters near the Hawaiian Islands. 或许难以想象,科学家在夏威夷群

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

New Test Could Find Cancer Earlier 新的测试可以发现早期癌症 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. Cancer is a leading cause of death around the world. When it comes to cancer, the sooner you know you have it, the

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(250) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

A: Im new to town. B: Oh, really? Are you finding everything all right? A: I need some help. B: What do you need help with? A: I would like to find a nice restaurant. B: What kind of food would you like to eat? A: Chinese food sounds good to me. B: Y

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-邻居

And then in later experiments, we found the opposite, 而在随后的实验中,我们发现了相反的情况, that fir was sending more carbon to birch than birch was sending to fir, 花旗松给纸皮桦送的碳比纸皮桦给它的碳多, a

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

托儿们在托福备考的过程中总是会遇到各种各样的问题或者困惑,今天将从托福听力的终极技巧出发,帮助考生们解决托福听力的根本问题,从而出敌致胜。 很多考友总是认为,听写是一个非常

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. 20年后,让你觉

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

If you're an obsessive designer, you might have seen a subtle tweak to Google's logo made over the weekend. If you're like the rest of the planet, you missed it. 如果你是个有强迫症的设计师,你可能会注意到谷歌logo在上周末做的

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

True Love 真爱 True love is not about finding yourself in another. 真爱不是找到另一个自己 Don't fall in love, or think you're inlove, just because you want to find yourself. 要是你想找的是另一个自己,就不要恋爱,也不要

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

文本: Oh, my God! We have customers? What's going on? Why are there so many hipsters here? Are we selling stupid hats and telling them they're more talented than they actually are? No, that's already a store. It's called Fedorable. You've been wo

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Survivors found from missing ferry 发现印尼失踪渡船幸存者 Relatives of the ferry passengers at Manado harbour 遇难渡船乘客的亲属们守候在万鸦老港湾 Ten survivors from an Indonesian ferry which sank with heavy loss of life

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读