奥斯卡精选 《情人》 主题曲 Are we really happy with this lonely game we play, Looking for the right words to say? Searching but not finding -- understanding anyway, We're lost in this masquerade. Both afraid to say we're just too far away

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

昨天去我姐姐家,看到我的小侄女噘着嘴不高兴。一问才知道她得重新考期中考。为什么呢?原来,他们班好多人在最近的考试中都得了好成绩,老师怀疑有人漏题,所以全部人都要重考。这

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

8.You are a long way down(顺) the valley, and it is nearly night again. You make a fire in the trees and eat the bananas. The next morning you are very hungry. You must find something to eat. In the snow you see the tracks(足迹) of an animal.P

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 生存游戏

演讲简介:布琳.布朗致力于研究人与人的关系--我们感同身受的能力、获得归属感的能力、爱的能力。在TEDx休斯敦一次富有感染力的幽默谈话中,她跟我们分享了她的研究发现,一个让她更想

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:生存故事

Messaging app WeChat is being used for an ever longer period of time and is growing into a lifestyle choice embedded into daily activities and interactions, a new survey has found. 一项最新调查发现,人们使用通讯应用微信的时间越来

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Bacteria Discovered To Recharge Cell Phone A microbe called Rhodoferax Ferrireducens,found in the mud at Oyster Bay,Virginia,has been discovered to transfer electrons directly onto an electrode

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 有声杂志阅读

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. 语音讲解 1.important 鼻爆音/?m?p?:tnt/ 2.born /b?:n/ 2.find out 词汇讲解 find/find out/look for辨析 find,find out,look for都含有寻找、找

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 自然拼读教材英语字母拼读法(学生用书)Book 3-2

They had four children and six grandchildren. Someone was knocking loudly at their front door. It was almost midnight. Oh, dear, it's them again, she said. How many times have they come here? They come late at night. They go from room to room. They n

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

【句子对照】 Let's all sit around and brainstomp3 about how to solve global wamp3ing. 我们一起做下来集体讨论一下如何解决全球变暖的问题。 【关键俚语】 brainstomp3 英:To concentrate on finding ideas, either alone

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国常用英语俚语

Exercise 5-6: Finding L Sounds Pause the CD, and find and mark all the L sounds in the familiar paragraph below; the first one is marked for you. There are seventeen of them; five are silent. Afterwards, check Answer Key, beginning on page 193. Exerc

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

Exercise 5-6: Finding L Sounds Pause the CD, and find and mark all the L sounds in the familiar paragraph below; the first one is marked for you. There are seventeen of them; five are silent. Afterwards, check Answer Key, beginning on page 193. Exerc

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

19. This is the credibility process, through which the individual researcher's me, here, now becomes the community's anyone, anywhere, anytime. 【分析】复合句。句子主干为 This is...process...。which 引导非限定性定语从句,修饰

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

Debris found in the western Indian Ocean on Wednesday appears to be part of a Boeing 777, the same model as Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 that disappeared in 2014, according to a source close to the investigation. 根据调查组消息人士显示,碎

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

据英国《独立报》网站12月29日报道,一项最新研究结果显示,读完一本扣人心弦的小说之后,人的大脑会发生实际的、可监测的积极生理变化,并且这一变化会持续至少5天。 这项研究由美国

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I find that David is a TV buff. 我发现大卫是个电视迷。 buff 爱好者;行家 a computer/wine buff 一个计算机爱好者;对葡萄酒很了解的人 John is a real film buff. 约翰是个真正的影迷。 A:I find that David is a TV

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

I find it very difficult to.. 我发现...很困难 A:I find it very difficult to read the novel you lent me last week. 我发现我很难读懂你上周借我的小说。 B:Yes,It's necessary to have a knowledge of history. 是的,它需要你对历

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

人生路上,我们热衷于追逐,热衷于攀登!一次次告诉自己,水往低处流,人往高处走! 渐渐地,随着年龄的增长,我们开始发现:原来不计一切、不停攀登未必是好事,找到人生的平衡点才

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

今天分享几个发生在陌生人和陌生人之间温馨的小故事。除了故事很暖人心之外,它们也同时发生在我们日常生活中常见的场所里,讲述故事时所使用的语言非常实用哦! New Words: anonymous adj

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

I've never tried this before,but survival requires that you think on your feet. 我以前没试过这个办法 但是逆境求生就是要打破常规思考方式 Or on your knees.Okay, I'll turn this over,and it should start to freeze and stick pret

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

JUDY WOODRUFF: The discovery of the debris raises many questions. And we look at some of them now with Van Gurley, a retired naval oceanographer whose company, Metron, helped investigators eventually find Air France Flight 447 after it crashed in the

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列