Exercise 4-12: Finding American T Sounds Once again, go over the following familiar paragraph. First, find all the T's that are pronounced D (there are nine to thirteen here). Second, find all the held Ts (there are seven). The first one of each is m

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

The Butterfly 蝴蝶 I had had it with life. My career was unexciting. My marriage was on the rocks and I didn't like the direction my figure was going.I felt life was boring and meaningless. 我受够了这样的生活,我的生活枯燥乏味,我

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Whether a cup of java will leave you craving more could be chalked up to your genes. 一杯咖啡是否会使你上瘾也许是由你的基因决定的。 People with a newly identified genetic variant in their DNA, called PDSS2, may be inclined to d

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

我们经常接触到英语不难发现,英语中有很多固定搭配需要我们理解记忆。从今天开始,我们就开始分类总结高中阶段需要我们掌握的固定搭配都有哪些吧。 接现在分词作宾补的20个常用动词

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

有时候乐观的态度只在一瞬间,很小的一件事就能看出你对生活的态度。小编选了22件生活中的小事,如果你遇到这些事情,心里会为之一笑吗? 1. Your coffee comes exactly as you like it, with the prec

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

AS IT IS 2016-01-25 Scientists Find Most Ancient Evidence of War British scientists say they have found the oldest known evidence of war. Researchers discovered the remains of 27 people near Lake Turkana in northern Kenya. Scientists say they believe

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(211) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

从结构上看,过去分词要比现在分词简单得多,因为过去分词只有一种形式,它既没有完成式,也没有被动式。为什么会这样简单呢?因为从意义上看,过去分词本身既可表示完成意义,同时

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

一个女人被杀害了。Beckett和Castle发现凶手的作案手法和四年前的一名3k杀手的作案手法极其相似,那么是四年前的那个3k凶手又回来了吗?就在他们还没有任何线索的时候又有一个受害者出现了

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第三季

一位年轻的管理人员被杀害了。尸检发现凶手用的古董枪所含的子弹已有200年的历史了。这一发现确实让Beckett和Castle吃了一惊。后来经过重重追踪他们最终抓获了凶手,但是深思熟虑后Becket

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第三季

New tombs found in Giza support the view that the Great Pyramids were built by free workers and not slaves, as widely believed, Egypt's chief archaeologist said on Sunday. Films and media have long depicted slaves toiling away in the desert to build

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

When we open the TV, we may find that there are all kinds of commercial ads, most are about the womens skin care products. The manufacturers find the great potential commercial opportunity in womens skin care products, indeed, girls are paying specia

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

NEW YORK - New York City subway riders got a surprise on Wednesday when a dead shark was discovered on a Queens-bound subway train, authorities said. A supervisor found the four-foot-long carcass shortly after midnight, moved the passengers onto anot

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Binge TV-watching is associated with loneliness and depression, a study has shown. 研究发现,沉迷于电视与孤独和抑郁有关。 Those who spend hours immersed in back-to-back episodes of their favourite TV series really are likely to be

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Miss you more So many reason that I find to run to you 'Cause there's so little Loving in my life Now I'm away And thinking about it I want things back how They used to be There is no way around it Nothing good comes easily So much between us and We

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

The Supper Club, San Francisco, Calif。 晚餐俱乐部 (圣弗朗西斯科,加利福尼亚州) Designed to enlighten all five of your senses, this11,000-square-foot Dutch restaurant is unlike any other diningexperience you will encounter. After b

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

所谓的基本实力就是要能听懂听力段子中的所讲的内容,基本实力的提高在于平时的积累。而考试技巧主要指对题型熟悉以及相应题型的出题点,这个可以在短时间里面得到很好的训练和提升

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

I'm a new soul I came to this strange world 我是个崭新的灵魂 来到这个陌生(奇异)的世界 hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take. 希望我能学习如何施与受 But since I came here 但从我到这来 Felt the joy an

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

布琳布朗致力于研究人与人的关系--我们感同身受的能力、获得归属感的能力、爱的能力。在TEDx休斯敦一次富有感染力的幽默谈话中,她跟我们分享了她的研究发现,一个让她更想深入了解自

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

1.Washing up(清洁) Your hands are sticky。(你的手很脏。) Wash your hands immediately。(马上去洗手。) Look at the mess youve made。(看看你弄的。) You need to have a bath。(你得洗个澡了。) 2.Manners(礼貌) Dont i

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

澳大利亚研究人员发现老年痴呆症的补救措施 VIENNA, Sept. 2 (Xinhua) -- Austrian scientists have discovered a natural remedy(补救方法) which could play an important role in the future treatment of dementia. The scientists fro

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻