鲁比在另一世界是被外婆严格管教的小红帽,和彼得相恋,偶然机会与白雪结识。小红帽为了爱情去杀狼而发现狼可能是彼得。白雪为了让小红帽约会而假装她骗外婆,被外婆发现,白雪将实

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 童话镇

At just a few months old, shes attracting an awful lot of interest. Lyuba, the baby mammoth is the best-preserved prehistoric animal ever found. She might just be a baby, experts reckoned she drowned at the tender age of three or four months, but sh

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be. 最大的惊喜莫过于发现孤身一人却不觉得寂寞。

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.09

【阶梯英文】 mistake discover your mistakes the first to discover your mistakes they are the first to discover your mistakes. Pay attention to your enemies for they are the first to discover you

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 阶梯听力天天练

Pockets of sub surface gas will build up and eventually burst through Pluto's frozen surface as geysers, Will G demonstrates how even a small increase in temperature produces a large geyser. Okay,we're going to put liquid nitrogen into this plastic b

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2015年

You may have thought that the age of exploration was over. But you would be wrong. The world is a big place and even in this modern age we are still finding hidden cornersplaces untouched by humans. Thanks to our modern age exploring has become a lot

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

Scientists Find Large Amounts of Precious Metals in Wastewater In recent months, stories about sewers getting clogged have made international headlines. For example, a so-called fatberg, a mass of grease and diapers, clogged London's sewers. A new st

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

New Genetic Test Helps Find Food Poisoning American scientists are using genetic markers to investigate food poisoning cases linked to romaine lettuce. The Associated Press reports that their use of genetic sequencing is completely changing the disco

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

I am a shy girl, when there is activity in my class, I will run away from it and try to be nobody. But in my heart, I want to be noticed and show my talent. My friend encourages me to take part in the activity, she helps me to finish the task.At last

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Vegans have substantially lower death rates than meat-eaters, a major study has found. The study has been published in the JAMA Internal Medicine Journal and reignites debate around increasingly popular vegan diets amid conflicting medical advice and

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Are we really happy with this lonely game we play, Looking for the right words to say? Searching but not finding -- understanding anyway, We're lost in this masquerade. Both afraid to say we're just t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

今天我们要学的词是next-to-impossible。 Next-to-impossible几乎不可能。The loud music in the bar makes table conversation next-to-impossible, 这家酒吧里音乐太吵,根本听不见同桌人在讲什么话。七月四号是美国独

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

An Earth-size planet has been spotted orbiting a nearby star at a distance that would makes it not too hot and not too cold - comfortable enough for life to exist, researchers announced September 29. If confirmed, the exoplanet, named Gliese 581g, wo

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Britain is living in a post-punctuation world, academics have warned, with the Bank of England named as the latest major institution to ignore the correct use of the English language. 学术界近日告诫英国正处在后标点时代,指英格兰银

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

某军事学院内爆发学生大规模自杀事件,几名学生被人发现吊死在同一片树林中。BAU调查组开始调查这起事件的真正原因,在逐步接近真相的过程中,他们发现了学院内一个惊人的大秘密。与

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 犯罪心理

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 邻居间的战争,偷苹果去啰~不能被邻居发现喔!点击鼠标左键抓住苹果树,左右移动鼠标摇树让苹果掉下来。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

Sisters spread happiness while brothers breed distress, experts believe。 专家相信,姐妹为家庭播洒快乐,而兄弟让家庭陷入忧愁。 Researchers quizzed 571 people aged 17 to 25 about their lives and found those who grew up with

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

New Antibiotic Found in Human Noses 研究人员在人类鼻子发现新抗生素 The search for new drugs to fight infections has led to a discovery in an unlikely place in peoples noses. What researchers found in noses is a compound called lugdunin

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Scientists Discover Gene Responsible for Multiple Sclerosis 科学家发现导致多发性硬化症基因 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. VOA英语学习健康与生活方式报道。 An estimated two million people ar

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

AS IT IS 2016-05-13 Boy's 'Mayan' Discovery Not Likely a Lost City 15岁加拿大男孩或发现消失的玛雅城市 This is Whats Trending Today This week, news spread that a 15-year-old boy from Quebec, Canada, may have discovered a long lost Maya

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月