Passage 34 Will Computer Replace Human Beings? We are in the computer age today. The computers are working all kinds of wonders now. They are very useful in automatic control and data processing. At the same time, computers are finding their way int

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级听写

4. Columbus. 4.哥伦布 Meantime Christopher Columbus, an Italian, had returned from an even more startling voyage. 一段时间之后,意大利人克里斯托弗哥伦布完成了一次更令人吃惊的航行。 From what he had read, and from

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生历史

Finding Mr. Right Youre going to see the boss. --You want to see me? --Yes. Ive got a project for you. I want you to find a new man. --Why? Can you find your own! --Not for me, for the Magazine. We need a new face, a knighty sort of gay. --Are you su

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 游戏学英文男女速配

Bizarre Dino 远古巨兽 by Kevin Lustig Around the world, scientists are constantly in search of dinosaurs. Real ones disappeared about 65 million years ago, but dinosaurs left behind a lot for humans to study, like eggs, bones, and entire bodies.

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

一名男子被汽车炸弹炸死,贝克特等人刚刚接手此案,可FBI的人就强行介入。贝克特等人找到死者的情人,她表示死者的妻子有杀人动机。爆炸现场的碎片显示炸弹是被安装在一架无人机上的

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第五季

They may not look like much, but these are the largest dinosaur (恐龙) foot prints known to man. As six feet wide they are believed to have been left by the sauropod,left for us to see a hundred and fifty million years after they walked the earth.

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

Scientists Discover New Animal 科学家发现新的物种 From VOA Learning English, this is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS. Im June Simms. And Im Bob Doughty. Today we tell about a new animal species native to South America. We tell how agricultural chemical

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Researchers Find Bright Side to Some Invasive Species Non-native species present threats to natural environments across the world by pushing out native organisms. Their presence can seriously damage ecosystems that provide clean water, food and other

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Lesson 37 Lots and lots of practice. 不断的练习。 The charming girl is my girl friend. 这个令人着迷的女孩子是我的女朋友。 I found him killed. 我发现他被杀了。 I found him kissing Linda. 我发现他正在亲吻琳达。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side. 感情用事是只会在失败者身上发现的生理缺陷。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Finding your Boarding Gate. 找登机门 登机 A: What boarding gate is it? 登机门几号来着? B: I dont know, lets check the screen. 不知道,我们看一下荧幕吧。 A: Whats our flight number? 我们班机几号? B: BA168 英航168

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

New horizon's chief scientist is H. And where we are right now is a mission control for the new horizon's mission to Pluto, this is where we watch all the activities that are currently on the new horizon's mission, we have over here to the left the p

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2015年

Why don't we start with your name? 47. That's not a name. No... but it is mine. What exactly are you? _____1______. And you're here to kill who? You should really let me go. The last time I checked, you're the one locked in here with me and I'm the o

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Study Finds Beliefs About Boy and Girl Differences Start at Early Age For VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. No matter where they live, children get a strong message about what is expected of them as they grow up. And, in most

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Study: Netherlands Rates Highest for English Proficiency A new report says Europe leads the world in English language proficiency, followed closely by Asia. The Netherlands continues for the second year to have the best non-native English speakers, w

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Students Make History with New Dinosaur Find in Egypt Researchers have discovered the remains of an up until now unknown dinosaur in Egypts Western Desert. The researchers say the long-necked, plant-eating dinosaur was about the size of a city bus. A

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Study Examines Child Marriage in US Thirty-seven year old Sara Tasneem once had big plans for her future. During her first year in high school, Tasneem had decided she wanted to join the United States Air Force and go to law school. But her American-

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Three New Fish Species Found in Pacific Ocean Scientists say they have discovered three new species of fish in one of the deepest places on Earth. All three species were found in the Pacific Ocean, off the coast of Chile and Peru. They were deep in t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Vegans have substantially lower death rates than meat-eaters, a major study has found. The study has been published in the JAMA Internal Medicine Journal and reignites debate around increasingly popular vegan diets over their impact of proponents' he

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Spencer从噩梦中惊醒,看到自己的姐姐在找戒指,当姐姐的电话响起时,姐姐变得很紧张。Spencer看到Jason家有人影晃动,他觉得是Ian,并回忆起了之前关于Alison的事情。Spencer无意间发现了姐姐的

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美少女的谎言