【原文】 The power of beauty Beauty is essentially a form of energy, something that radiates from a fine example of absolutely anything, whether a delightful taste or smell, or a gorgeous sight. This energy is in effect a form of information, nat

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Are you travelling to an English speaking country? If you are, one of the most important things you are going to need to know is how to ask for directions: so here are some useful phrases. 你正在一个说英语的国家旅游吗?如果是的,最重

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Australian astronomers have discovered the closest potentially habitable planet found outside our solar system so far a super-Earth located just 14 light years away. 澳大利亚的天文学家发现了太阳系外的一个潜在的宜居星球。这颗

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

We all know that exercise is good for our physical health. A growing body of research is revealing that physical activity also has powerful implications for our mental health. If you follow my blog, you know that I regularly discuss the importance of

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Blackjack! 二十一点 Miss... Can you come with me? 小姐...你能跟我来一下吗 Is something wrong? Get up. 有什么事吗?请起身。 Oh, since you ask so nicely. 既然你请求的这么温柔 Oh, there's the bathroom. 卫生间在这里

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Dear Bradley, If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have uttered them to you the first time I laid my eyes on you. But, I lacked that knowledge, so the best thin

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

克拉克好友皮特一片玉米地里发现了飞船告诉了克拉克同时准备通过克洛伊把这一发现公之于众克拉克和养父打算偷回飞船没想到有人们前面捷足先登了然而们驱车离开时被皮特发现了怒气冲冲

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

拜伦一个肤色偏黑心事很重有艺术家气质诗人为拉娜写一首首情诗拉娜心动了约墓地见面拜伦把拉娜手中手电筒撞飞了克拉克怕伤害拉娜出手不慎击昏了克拉克发现拜伦手腕上有割伤疤痕们载拜伦回家迎接们拜伦手持鸟枪父亲拜伦被锁家里地窖里双手铐墙上 克拉克告诉了父母拜伦事

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

一次参观路瑟公司活动中克拉克与Alicia被困电梯中危机时刻克拉克运用神力将电梯停住就这一幕即将被保安发现时惊奇地发现Alicia将二人传送出了电梯 原来Alicia童年受陨石影响获得了意念传送超能力克拉克开始觉得只有Alicia才适合自己于两人开始约会但Alicia却将爱意表现

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

路易斯都会大学一次学校聚会上和球队队员戴维库柏发生了一点小小纠缠第二天早上警察告诉戴维库柏全身瘫痪被捕了被保释后向克萝依寻求帮助于俩一起到都会大学展开调查可戴维却医院里死去了 克拉克被都会大学球队看中球队队长杰夫前来接欢迎酒会上克拉克发现杰夫拥有电击

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

lana和chole正保龄球馆开婚前派对但两人技术很糟糕次次洗沟正两人谈笑并为婚前纪念拍照时美丽lana吸引了保龄球馆工作丹尼尔.金注意力借着要指点lana而接近lana丹尼尔指点下lana技术大进次次满分但chole却发现了金特殊能力金搭讪lana失败后就去了后门chole也跟着去一探

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

LanaLex家里看着因Clark弄弯钢条突然手机收到刚才看钢条时画面大吃一惊觉得房间里有人Lex到来没找到神秘人Lex觉得Lana得了疑心病 Lana到Chloe家说了昨晚事Clark家做事Chloe告诉了ClarkClark找吉米帮忙找摄影狂此时Lana想看Chloe电脑中Clark档案但有密码作罢突然有动静L

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

Today we visit the Channel Islands. The Channel Islands are a group of islands in the English Channel, close to the north coast of France. But they are not part of France. And they are not really part of Britain either. The British Queen is also rule

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Rihanna所演唱的单曲We Found Love由Calvin Harris撰写,收录在Rihanna的第六张主流厂牌专辑《Talk That Talk》中。它在2011年9月22日作为专辑的第一支单曲发行。这支单曲在知名主持人Ryan Seacrest主持的电台

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

讲解: Today's key word is Blind date. Blind date 相亲 A blind date is an arrangement made for you to spend a romantic evening with someone you have never met before. This explanation is given by Collins English Dictionary. But I'm not sure if i

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

Men spread happiness by sweat 人类通过汗液传播快乐 According to a team of European researchers, happiness may generate chemicals that get secreted in sweat, which gets sniffed by those around us, making them happier. 欧洲的一组研究人员

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

find fault with 谴责某人 It doesn't do any good to sit back and find fault with your coworkers. 再怎么指责同事的过错也不会有什么好处。 I can't find fault with the kitchen. 我对厨房非常满意。 Why do you always pick on m

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

What number should I call in case of accident? 当发生事故时我应该打几号电话? Does this insurance cover the passengers,too? 这个保险包括同行者吗? Yes,it does. 是的,它包括。 What is the name of the insurance company?

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

I've just seen Paranormal Activity. I've just seen Alice in Wonderland. I went to see Green Zone. I've just seen Avatar. Andrea: Yes, all these people have just been to the cinema. Going to the cinema for a night out remains extremely popular here in

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Discovery 发现 The worddiscovery literally means, 发现一词,字面上是指, uncovering something that's hidden from view. 揭开某种实现以外的隐藏的事物。 But what really happens is a change in the viewer. 不过其实是观察者

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读