After pops banned ma from working at the restaurant 老爸不让老妈在餐厅工作 because she drove everyone nuts, 因为大伙儿都快被她逼疯了 she was really determined to find a job. 从那以后老妈是铁了心要找份工作 Overqua

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第一季

Everyone thought my pops was the nicest guy in Orlando. 每个人都以为我爸爸是奥兰多最好的人 But he had a guilty pleasure. 但其实他有个难为情的小癖好 He loved gangster movies... immigrants fighting for their piece of the A

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第一季

The head of the family is the one with the tail. 有尾巴的这位先森才是家里的老大 God, I want to see this. 天呀,我要看这部 Finding everything okay, Louis? 没啥问题吧,路易斯 Oh, uh, yep. 喔,恩,没什么问题 Than

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Well Thursdays are open house day 这样,周四呢是我们的开放参观日 and on Fridays we do happy hour after work. 周五下班了我们有员工聚会 Do we get paid for that? No! 可以领薪水吗,想得美 It's an opportunity to get to

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(291) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第一季

All you women want is someone to treat you like trash. 你们女人都只想要一个毫不在乎你的男人 This is not about me. It's all about you. 我又不是这样,你就是这样 You got a good guy in billy. 你有一个很好的做警察的男

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

You sure they're gonna show? 你确定他们会来吗 Hey, my hook-up always shows. 喂,我的合伙人总会来的 Have I ever let you down? 我有让你失望过吗 Did you bring any hard candy, like I asked? 你有照我说的给我带硬糖吗

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Every Saturday it seemed like 好像每个周六 all the guys in my school went to a sleepover. 我们学校所有人都会在别人家夜宿 And every Monday they'd brag about it 然后每个周一他们都会在那些没 in front of kids who weren'

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第一季

It had been a few months 我们从华盛顿搬到奥兰多 since we moved from D.C. To Orlando 已经有一个月了 and we were all looking forward 我们也很期待 to my mom's family coming to visit. 我妈妈的娘家人来探亲 This is a night

As a kid, there are things that terrify you. 小孩子都有害怕的东西 Parents, thank you all for coming. 感谢各位父母今日莅临 We know you're very busy, but we felt 我们知道你们都是拨冗而来,但是我们觉得 we needed to

Orlando 1995. 奥兰多,1995 Just as glamorous as it sounds. 就像听起来的那样令人神往 My dad moved our family there from D.C. 我爸爸让我们全家从华盛顿搬到那里 So he could open his own restaurant 所以他可以开一家属

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第一季

We've been here all day. I've answered all of your questions. 我们都在这呆了快一天了,你所有的问题我都回答了 Can I please just have my citizenship? 我能获得美国公民身份了吗 I'm sorry it's taking so much time, ma'am.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

Hi, Mommy. 嗨,妈妈 Today, my friend Zack 我的小伙伴儿扎克 tried to drink a large apple juice. 今天挑战了一大杯苹果汁儿 It didn't end well. 结果惨不忍睹 He peed himself. 他尿了自己一身 How close were you? Do we ne

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

It's here. 是时候了 Aaah! 啊啊 Happy Halloween! 万圣节快乐 Brains! 我要吃脑 Chi-chi-chi-chi... 吃吃吃吃 ah-ah-ah-ah... 哈哈哈 kill-kill-kill-kill. 杀杀杀 Jessica. 杰西卡 Louis! 路易斯 You're lucky I wasn't clutching my

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

We are now arriving in Taipei, Taiwan. 我们现在已经抵达了台湾的台北 Purpose of your visit? 来访目的 Oh, it's a long story. 噢,说来话长啊 Basically, I've come to reconcile with my brother. 简单来说我是来和我弟弟和好

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

Oh, yeah, that looks good. Perfect. 哦不错,看上去完美 The curtain on this voting booth is broken. 这个投票间的帘子坏了 I have a shower curtain at home... has an octopus on it. 我家里有一个上面有章鱼图案的洗澡帘 Uh

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

Ah, I need to go on a diet. 啊,我得节食了 I feel like a sausage in my jeans. 我的腿像香肠一样塞在牛仔裤里 Please. I can't even tell you've had three kids. 拜托,我根本看不出你是三个孩子的妈 You can't, right? 看不

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

And, for the last time, 最后再说一次 the olives in the salad bar are for eating, not wearing. 沙拉餐台上的橄榄是用来吃的,不是戴的 Excellent. 棒极了 And no more Simpsons Impressions. 还有,不准再做辛普森一家的动

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

You're a good singer, Mrs. Shelmerdine. 你唱得真棒,谢尔默丁女士 In fact...Promotion. 事实上,我要给你升职了 You can take that shaky alto to the mines, nurse Watkins. 你可以去矿井唱女低音了,沃特金斯护士 Ooh,

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Oh, what's going on in my house? 我家这是什么情况 Is it a birthday party? 开生日派对吗 Oh. There he... 他在这儿 Uh, ma. 额,妈 There he is... The birthday boy! 他在这儿呢,我们的小寿星 Mom, this isn't a Star Wars Cake

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Call me crazy. But this pizza just tastes less good. 你们可以觉得我疯了,但这披萨真的没那么好吃了 It's right angle. Try to make us learn to lunch. 没错,就是想让我们学会怎么好好吃午餐 Eddie, it's your girl. 埃迪

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季