Hmm yes that was the next item on the agenda.Our end-of-year bonus. Hmm...是的...那是我们议程的下一个话题。我们的年终奖金。 Well you see there isnt going to be a bonus this year. 好吧...你也看到了...今年不会有奖金了

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

2009 考研写作样句 1、I am writing this letter to attract your attention to the fact that despite restrictions on the use of plastic bags, people in some regions are still using the bags as they used to. 【译文】 我写这封信的目的是为

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

2. 方式状语从句: 方式状语从句通常由as,,as if, as though,the way, what引导; eg:Always do to the others as you would be done by. When enter rome do as the romans do . (1)as从句带有比喻的含义,意思是正如,就像; (

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

An angry customer A: I am very sorry to hear that youve been having so many problems, sir. B: Well, sorry isnt good enough! What can you do to help me? A: Well, to begin with, Id like to ask you a few questions if I may? B: Fine, whatever it takes to

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

check,examine,experiment,test check 指校对(文章、书信等)或找错、检查。 examine 表示察看或观察以了解情况,仔细检查。 experiment表示为了发现或证明某个事实而进行操作。 test表示以某种手段来试

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

National identity changes our reality. We experience whatever happens to our nation as if it happened to us. 对国家的身份认同改变了我们的现实。我们会把我们的国家所经历的种种,当作是发生在自己身上的事。 学习

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

A: I'm going to the market in a little bit. B: What are you going to get? A: Do you know what we need to get? B: Would you like me to check? A: Alright, and I'll write everything down. B: You need to buy bread, eggs, and milk. A: Should I get some me

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: John, you are late again. 约翰,你又迟到了。 B: My mother was ill, and I ... 我母亲病了,我 A: Do you think I would believe a story like that? 你认为我会相信这样的故事吗? B: Well, the truth is I overslept. 好吧,事

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Hey, relax. Relax. Just relax. 放轻松,放轻松,放松就好 You're safe. You're in the hospital. 你安全了,现在在医院里 What happened? 发生了什么 I back traced your signal. 我反追踪到你的信号 I cleaned you up and got

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Perhaps nothing else screams summertime quite as much as a juicy, ripe watermelon. Its sweet and refreshing and adds a huge burst of color to just about everything. 也许没有什么能比喝上一杯果汁,吃上一只熟西瓜更能嗨翻夏季了

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

有的小孩子有习惯撒谎的毛病,还喜欢夸大事实、吹吹牛皮,这不奇怪。可有些成人也有这个毛病,那我们用什么词来形容这样的人呢?对了,就是megal

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Olympic badminton champion Lin Dan apologized on Thursday for cheating on his wife, hours after the affair was exposed online. 奥运会羽毛球冠军林丹在出轨一事被曝光于网上之后,于本周四做出了道歉。 A user calling himse

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Have you any questions to ask me in the other branches, sir? asked Locke. Not many, replied Bunker. 朋友,你还有其他课程的问题想问我?洛克问道。不多了,邦克回答。 There is reading, writing, grammar, etc., which I know n

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

讲解文本: 表达一 You don't love me? Ok, like I care! 不喜欢我?哼,好像我很在乎一样。 like I care,like在这里不是喜欢的意思,而是好像的意思。like I care就是说,好像我很关心一样,也就是说我不

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

N: Why couldn't you have just told me? W: ls that what you want, Nathaniel? The truth? N: Yes.I'm just so tired of people lying to me and going behind my back. W: Okay. Let's start again. Nothing but the truth.But in that case, there's something you

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Formal(informal) 正式, 礼仪, 拘谨 (非正式, 不拘礼, 通俗) Matter of fact 实事求是, 以事实为依据 Pedantic 迂腐, 卖弄学问, 学究式的, 空谈, 自夸学问, 书呆子气的 Personal(impersonal) 人性的, 涉及隐私的,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

为了方便广大考生更好的复习,小编综合整理了雅思听力高分策略:把握关键信息,以供各位考生考试复习参考,希望对考生复习有所帮助。 雅思听力的目的、要求及特点 名师指出,雅思听力

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

新GRE作文加强了逻辑能力的考察,对于这类文章比较陌生的中国考生来说,难度要比其他国家更大,所以,掌握好新GRE写作 http://gre.xiaoma.com/GRExiezuo/风格思路尤为重要。也同时缩短了考试的时

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: We've bought into the idea that all the problems people might have from their childhoods come down to the fact that their parents were mean or neglectful. Be nice to your kids - psychologists tel

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

释义: know (that) 知道 know 后面加上(that 主语+动词),表示知道的事实或情况。与 know+名词唯一的不同就是所接的是从句而不是单词。 例句: Please stop. I know that you're lying to me. 算了吧,我知

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语