时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季


英语课

 Hey, relax. Relax. Just relax.


放轻松,放轻松,放松就好
You're safe. You're in the hospital.
你安全了,现在在医院里
What happened?
发生了什么
I back traced your signal.
我反追踪到你的信号
I cleaned you up and got you out of there.
救起你,把你带到这儿
You've got a pneumothorax,
你现在有气胸
three broken ribs 1 and a concussion 2,
三根肋骨骨折,还有点脑震荡
but the doctor said you're going to be fine.
但医生说你会好起来的
Some people are here to see you. What?
有些人来看望你了。什么?
绿箭侠第一季
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Oh, God, you look terrible.
天啊,你看起来真憔悴
Well, thank God you were wearing your helmet.
幸亏你当时戴了头盔
I told them how you were on a bike
我告诉他们了,你骑摩托的时候
and a semi pulled right in front of you.
撞上前方一辆突然刹车的大卡车
What were you even doing out?
你为什么跑出去了呢
You bailed 3 on your own party.
你连自己的派对都要逃脱
It seemed like the right move.
看起来倒是没做错啊
I mean, like you said,
就像你说的
It...wasn't the best timing 4.
那不是最佳时机
Ok, but when I was saying that,
好吧,但我说那番话的时候
that was me being a bitch.
我其实是在发牢骚
Oh, the truth is, I don't think any of us were at our best.
事实是我们每个人都不在最佳状态
The real truth is, you wanted to have
其实你是想办一个派对
a party to bring us closer together.
来凝聚起我们这个家
Here we are.
现在我们一家都在这儿了
We're going to let you get some rest, hmm?
我们让你好好休息一会儿
So...
话说
We never got to the exchanging presents part.
我们还是没能交换礼物
I don't think I deserve a present.
我觉得我不配拿礼物了
Look, I know that I've been hard on you,
我知道自己最近对你很苛刻
about being different from the way you were.
因为你的行为举止和以前大不相同了
But the truth is,
但事实是
Ollie, I'm not the same person
奥利,我也不再是
I was five years ago, either.
五年前的那个我了
So maybe we can just accept each other.
这么说或许我们可以接受
Not for who we were,
大家都不再是过去的模样
but for the--
重新去接受
for the people we are now.
现在的彼此了
Yeah.
好的
No cheating.
别作弊
You're on.Come here.
好。过来

n.肋骨( rib的名词复数 );(船或屋顶等的)肋拱;肋骨状的东西;(织物的)凸条花纹
  • He suffered cracked ribs and bruising. 他断了肋骨还有挫伤。
  • Make a small incision below the ribs. 在肋骨下方切开一个小口。
n.脑震荡;震动
  • He was carried off the field with slight concussion.他因轻微脑震荡给抬离了现场。
  • She suffers from brain concussion.她得了脑震荡。
保释,帮助脱离困境( bail的过去式和过去分词 )
  • Fortunately the pilot bailed out before the plane crashed. 飞机坠毁之前,驾驶员幸运地跳伞了。
  • Some water had been shipped and the cook bailed it out. 船里进了些水,厨师把水舀了出去。
n.时间安排,时间选择
  • The timing of the meeting is not convenient.会议的时间安排不合适。
  • The timing of our statement is very opportune.我们发表声明选择的时机很恰当。
标签: 绿箭侠