刘毅词汇 5000 lesson 18

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(242) / 评论(0) 分类 社交美语

The Strenuous Life Gentlemen, 1. In speaking to you, men of the greatest city of the West, men of the State which gave to the country Lincoln and Grant, men who preeminently and distinctly embody all that is most American in the American character, I

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最伟大的演讲

英语美文:A Psalm of Life 人生礼颂 Tell me not in mournful numbers, 请别用哀伤的诗句对我讲; Life is but an empty dream! 人生呵,无非是虚梦一场! For the soul is dead that slumbers 因为沉睡的灵魂如死一般, And

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

22A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold. 2Rich and poor have this in common: The Lord is the Maker of them all. 3A prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 箴言

18An unfriendly man pursues selfish ends; he defies all sound judgment. 2A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions. 3When wickedness comes, so does contempt, and with shame comes disgrace. 4The words of a man's

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 箴言

23When you sit to dine with a ruler, note well what is before you, 2and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony. 3Do not crave his delicacies, for that food is deceptive. 4Do not wear yourself out to get rich; have the wisdom to show

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 箴言

20Wine is a mocker and beer a brawler; whoever is led astray by them is not wise. 2A king's wrath is like the roar of a lion; he who angers him forfeits his life. 3It is to a man's honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to quarrel. 4A sluggar

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 箴言

283. Please take it easy W: Take more of this dish. M: Thank you. I'll help myself. W: Please take it easy. M: Are you getting used to staying at home? W: Yes. It's very comfortable here. M: Please take it easy. 284. I should struggle by myself W: I

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

1 A Psalm of Life 《人生颂》 Henry Wadsworth Longfellow 朗费罗 What the Heart of the Young Man said to the Psalmist. Tell me not, in mournful numbers, Life is but an empty dream! for the soul is dead that slumbers, And things are not what the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 陈冠商英语背诵文选合集

Herry Wadsworth Longfellow / 享利.沃兹渥斯.朗费罗 Tell me not in mournful numbers, 请别用哀伤的诗句对我讲; Life is but an empty dream! 人生呵,无非是虚梦一场! For the soul is dead that slumbers, 因为沉睡的灵魂如死一般, And things are not what the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

We Need Friends The word, friend, covers a wide range of meanings. It can be a nodding acquaintance, a comrade, a confidant, a partner, a playmate, an intimate colleague, etc. Everyone needs friendship. No one can sail the ocean of life single-handed

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

My father was my hero 我的父亲是英雄 My father was my hero, all throughout my life. 我的父亲就是我的英雄,从始至终 The father of eight children, he saw his share of strife. 身为八个孩子的父亲,他明白自己重任在身

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

Life is but an empty dream! For the soul is dead that slumbers, And things are not what they seem. Life is real! Life is earnest! And the grave is not its goal; Dust thou art, to dust returnest, Was not spoken of the soul. Not enjoyment, and not sorr

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

PSALM 55 1Listen to my prayer, O God, do not ignore my plea; 2hear me and answer me. My thoughts trouble me and I am distraught 3at the voice of the enemy, at the stares of the wicked; for they bring down suffering upon me and revile me in their ange

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

If we really want to close the gender wage gap, maybe we should start by opening up the payroll. 如果我们真的想消除性别薪资差距,可能需要从公开工资单开始。 If this is what total market failure looks like, then openness re

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

饶舌:Hollywood Undead - Black dhalia 相关介绍 :Hip-Hop,Metal,Emo,电子,混合一起是什么感觉?就是他们,Hip-hop为主,金属为辅,screamo偶来捧场.创造出了这只杰出的乐队.这是他们发行的第一张专辑. 歌词 :

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

After watching Republican candidates spar in two rounds of debates, Democrats looking to become the next U.S. president got their turn Tuesday night at their first debate of the 2016 election campaign in Las Vegas. As the front-runner in the Democrat

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The word, friend, covers a wide range of meanings. It can be a nodding acquaintance, a comrade, a confidant, a partner, a playmate, an intimate colleague, etc. Everyone needs friendship. No one can sail the ocean of life single-handed. We need help f

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

BEIRUT, Jan. 2 (Xinhua) -- A hand grenade(手榴弹) was tossed late Saturday night at the residence of the son of former Lebanese(黎巴嫩) Prime Minister Omar Karami, an ally of Shiite armed group Hezbollah. Unidentified assailants tossed a ha

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A Psalm of Life Life is but an empty dream! For the soul is dead that slumbers, And things are not what they seem. Life is real! Life is earnest! And the grave is not its goal; Dust thou art, to dust returnest, Was not spoken of the soul. Not enjoyme

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读