1Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. 2He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me. 3O Lord , what is man that you c

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

地形篇 NO.2: 凡兵有走者、有驰者、有陷者、有崩者、有乱者、有北者。 凡此六者,非天地之灾,将之过也。 夫势均,以一击十,曰走; 卒强吏弱,曰驰; 吏强卒弱,曰陷; 大吏怒而不服,

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 孙子兵法

The Legend of Yennenga Stallion The story dates back to the beginning of the 12th century in the Mossi's 1 Dagomba Kingdom corresponding to 2 the northern part of modern Ghana. Its capital was Gambaga

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙2004全年合辑上

LOS ANGELES, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- San Antonio Spurs' French star Tony Parker scored 31 points in 28 minutes with seven assists and zero turnover, lifting the team to beat the Los Angeles Clippers 116-90 for their fifth straight victory on Thursday. Th

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. Pennsylvania residents are once again cleaning up after heavy downpours on already rain-soaked ground flooded parts of central and eastern areas of the commonwealth, triggering road closures and prompting some rescues. 2. Two Americans are heading

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(十月)

Early reports suggest Ethiopia's ruling party has won a massive victory in Sunday's parliament elections. Almost every major opposition leader appears to have been defeated. The headquarters of Ethiopia's main opposition party was like a funeral parl

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

PSALM 92 1It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High, 2to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night, 3to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp. 4For you make me glad by your d

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

Contrary to popular belief, alcohol does not make you warmer. It may give you the feeling that youre getting warmer, but thats just an illusion: really, alcohol makes you more susceptible to the cold. 很多人都认为喝酒可以暖身,其实这种

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

China's securities regulator has announced that it will resume initial public offerings by companies after halting the fundraising mechanism since July. The suspension was part of emergency measures to contain a massive meltdown that sent the stock m

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Chinese business sentiment fell sharply in July, suggesting that recent dramatic falls in company share prices had severely dented optimism. 7月份,中国企业信心显著降低,说明近期公司股价大幅下跌严重削弱了企业的乐观情

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Celtics send Lakers to 6th straight loss, 115-95, Isaiah Thomas scored 18 points and the Boston Celtics rode a 70-point first half to a 115-95 rout of the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday night. 凯尔特人以115比95送给湖人6连败,小托马斯得到

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MADRID, Nov. 6 (Xinhua) -- Real Madrid suffered no ill effects from the first ever midday kick off at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium as they crushed Osasuna 7-1 in matchday 11 of the BBVA Primera Liga. Osasuna had kicked off the day eighth in the tabl

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Kaka hails Brazil's new generation after 6-0 rout MALMO, Oct. 11 (Xinhua) -- Brazil star Kaka revealed his delight at being part of Brazil's new generation after scoring a goal and setting up another in a 6-0 friendly victory over Iraq on Wednesday.

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, Feb. 4 (Xinhua) -- Arsenal's generation connecting stars Robin van Persie, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Thierry Henry all scored to steer Gunners to their first Premier League win of the year by routing relegation-threatened Blackburn 7-1 on S

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Juventus rout Roma 4-1 to keep leading Serie A ROME, Sept. 29 (Xinhua) -- Juventus thrashed Roma 4-1 at home on Saturday to open up a three-point lead at the top of Italian Serie A. The match was practically over after only 19 minutes when the home s

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Cristiano Ronaldo overtook Raul as Real Madrid's leading all-time scorer in La Liga by netting five goals in a 6-0 rout of Espanyol Saturday. 周六,C罗(克里斯蒂亚诺罗纳尔多)代表皇马在对阵西班牙人的比赛中,独中五元帮助

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Chinas second-richest man has offered $4.4bn to privatise Hong Kong-listed Dalian Wanda Commercial Properties in a deal that underlines Chinese groups efforts to seek better valuations by listing on the mainland. 中国第二大富豪王健林拿出4

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LIMA, March 24 (Xinhua) -- Peru will host the Dakar Rally 2010, which according to president of the Peruvian Sports Institute (IDP) Arturo Woodman, represents a triumph for the country's international image, local press said on Thursday. Woodman said

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(292) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

then, the harpooneers seemed more to grieve that the swift whales had been gaining upon the ship, 这时,标枪手们对于那些疾奔的大鲸之迫近船边所感到的忧伤, than to rejoice that the ship had so victoriously gained upon the M

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

今天我们要学的词是 rout. rout 作为名词,是指溃败、败退,常常用于形容市场表现。U.S. stock markets spent most of the week deep in the red in an across-the-board rout triggered by the prospect that a U.S.-China trade dea

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃