Top 5 Countdown for the Week Ending July 6 Were counting down the five most popular songs on the Billboard Magazine Hot 100pop singles chart, for the week ending July 6, 2013. There are some real fireworks on the hit list this week - fitting for U.S.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(七月)

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending Jan. 9 This is the Top Five Countdown featuring the five most popular songs in the Billboard Hot 100 Pop Singles chart, for the week ending Jan. 9, 2016. The chart is sleeping off a New Years hangover apparently, because n

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

My name's Ruth and I'm from a small village in England. I live quite near Nottingham and I've lived there for most of my life actually. Nottingham is quite famous for Sherwood forest, where Robin hood was supposed to live and as a child I spent some

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: Chances are you have seen an ad for a test to find out about your ancestry. Maybe you got a kit for Christmas, and now you're waiting for your results. So what do you need to know when you open these results? Health editor Gisele

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Netflix blew past Wall Street expectations this week and added close to 7.5 million new subscribers. Its popularity has been leaving rivals Amazon and Hulu in the dust. NPR's Laura Sydell looks at whether the company that made bin

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

The melancholy days are come, 那些,忧郁悲伤的日子来了, The saddest of the year, 年复一年,最为痛苦难捱, Of wailing winds, and naked woods, 风在哀哭,掠过光秃裸露的丛林, And meadows brown and sear. 炙热尽舔

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

As long as I live I shall remember walking along an empty corridor and suddenly hearing, from behind a closed door, a scream of pain and horror such as I have never heard since. The door opened, and the researcher poked out her head and told me to ru

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

I love this woman -- Anne Hathaway, we know played an overworked assistant to an overbearing boss in the Devil wears Prada. I love that. Fast forward about ten years, the new comedy The Intern and now ends the boss to none other than Robert De Niro.

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

secretary of state john carry kerry back on us soil this morning after breaking his leg overseas.Kerry was flown back overnight on a military plane and will undergo surgery this morning.ABC John Karl is at the white house with the latest .Good mornin

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending September 7 Were sharing the five most popular songs on the Billboard Magazine Hot 100 pop singles chart, for the week ending September 7, 2013. Last week, Katy Perry steamrolled her way to second place with Roar. Does she

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(九月)

About Archery (Olympic sport since 1900) 射箭概述(1900年成为奥运会正式比赛项目) Anyone familiar with the legend of Robin Hood knows archery competitions date back at least to media

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Still Madly Crazy Robin Thicke What can I say Oh what can I do When Im crazy, so crazy for you And I try not to show it And I can't control it Im still madly crazy for you See the birds fly See the blue sky See the best times of my life Watch me craw

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

This is AP News Minute. The US military is searching for 7 Marines and 4 soldiers who went missing after their army helicopter crashed during a night traing exercise at Eglin Air Force base near Pensacola in the Florida Panhandle. Students marched on

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(三)月

When it comes to you 当真爱来临 When it comes to you 当真爱来临 When it comes to you 当真爱来临 There's no crime 并非罪恶 Let's take both of our souls 让你我坦诚彼此的灵魂 And intertwine 交织相容 When it comes to you 当

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

(Robin and Lily walk in towards sink area) Robin: So, do you like Mike? Lily: Do you like Mike? Robin: Of course I do. Why? Lily: It just doesn't seem like it. You won't share your food. You won't wear a 8 . Robin: Ah, Lily, you know me, I'm just not

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

If I can stop one Heart from breaking I shall not live in vain If I can ease one Life the Aching Or cool one Pain Or help one fainting Robin Unto his Nest again I shall not live in Vain. This beautiful poem expresses the wish of the human heart to ma

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 秘密花园.The.Secret.Garden

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 秘密花园.The.Secret.Garden

He makes looking casual, look awesome. Yeah, yeah. He also makes me look like a Lilliputian. Which is fantastic, actually. He is our next guest. Gone from the high school basketball courts of Florida to the NBA rookie of the year, NBA all-star, he ca

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: Virginia's governor, Ralph Northam, tried to get back to business as usual yesterday, meeting with state lawmakers about his agenda. Still looming, though - the controversy about that photo in his medical yearbook of a man in bla

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台2月